Forgotten Title Struggling to remember the name of this series.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by darkbeer, May 18, 2020.

1. darkbeer

darkbeer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of the first books / webnovels I read. While I remember enjoying it I don't remember much about it usually I record the names of everything I read but this isn't among them!

What I do remember:
    • Main character meets a girl at the very start but her 'uncle' separates them. The novel goes on a very long time before they meet again in 'another' plane.
    • Spends a lot of time being chased around after they finally reunite because her family wants to marry her off.
    • He spends time on a planet forging swords and essentially filling the entire surface up with failures.
    • His father / family member has an arm cut off that is eventually healed by I believe the girl he was looking for. His family is persecuted a lot.
    The novel is completed. I wish I had more significant events to remember and I know this is already fairly generic haha.

Wish I could remember more about it. I spent an hour looking through novelupdates to find it but it's hard since it only shows the chapter count for 'public' chapters it's hard to find it. I thought the chapter count was fairly high over 1000 chapters but maybe I'm remember that wrong!

Thank you for anyone that has any suggestions!!

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stellar Transformation, perhaps?

darkbeer likes this.
  3. ValiDxD

ValiDxD 『White Dragon Emperor』『Wine Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Stellar Transformation and that 'uncle' really is her uncle it's her dad brother

darkbeer and otaku31 like this.
  4. darkbeer

darkbeer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, if it really is this novel I'll have to laugh because I looked it, read parts of it and discounted it! You are absolutely correct it's Stellar Transformation! That's too funny thank you very much!!

otaku31 likes this.
  5. darkbeer

darkbeer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you are right. I just spent some time checking thoroughly and it is the novel I was looking for! You and otaku31 work thank you very much!! :)