Spoiler Rebirth of evil mother in law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Mar 29, 2020.

1. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't either.

2. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey @lazykitty_99 did you find chapter 135? I checked many site, but couldn't find it. And how many extras are there? Did you read them?

3. sumore

sumore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where to find complete raws? All the sites I found has so many missing chapters & fake new chapters (old chapters reposted as new) T^T

4. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope , couldn't find anywhere so left reading right now ...

5. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    there's no complete raws yet as of now. author still updates with extras. so far i've seen there's 8 extras with Fang Junrong and Jiang Dexian (she finally decided to accept his courting and gave him a kiss on the cheek haha) and newest extra is about zhong yi (the adopted daughter). maybe author will end with extra about the Li Xinyun (the daughter).

6. Jiminsbluemold

Jiminsbluemold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you explain JD's relationship with MC in the previous life? When did she provide subsidy for him?

7. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    In 1st lifetime, Jiang Dexian was an orphan raised in orphanage. Fang Junrong does charity to various orphanage and disaster relief every year and his orphanage was one among many that she sponsored. He was grateful of her for providing him (and his orphanage) till he gets to uni, so wanted to pay back her grace but when he got to know his benefactor was her, she already died. So he went ballistic on MC's son and husband by targeting their company (helps that both son and husband do hv dirt). Then somehow he died and went back to the past, where this time MC has divorced with husband and owned her own company so he decided to be her assistant. His gratefulness to her turned to admiration and love as he works with her. Btw they know they both returned to the past not long after.

The novel ends and finally a story where the scum male really didn't get forgiveness (from MC or even author lmao) even when he regrets and try to amend his ways. BBQ son finally gives up from trying to amend relationship with MC and try to start his life somewhere else. He got married and has a daughter, then his wife passed away and he raised his daughter alone. Karma hits him painfully in the face when his daughter fell in love with a gangster and decided to marry him, but of course bbq son was against it. Daughter decided to drug him to sleep, stole all his life saving money and elope with her bf.

8. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading spoiler about revenge on scum men and women is so satisfying.

9. Sansin06

Sansin06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imma quote this cuz this list is good and I don’t wanna lose it. Also MTLing this novel has a lot of fillers and is 1 chapter being split into many parts when translated and uploaded as separate chaps?

10. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Which novel? There are many ~

11. Sansin06

Sansin06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha evil mother in law lol

12. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup translators do split into 3 or 4 parts according to their schedule.

13. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m loving this story and braving the MTL, will still read from fuyu though once it’s translated. So my worries would be the daughter, Li XinJun, I was worried that because she’s being really spoilt by Fang Junrong, she will become the naive spoilt brat character, but to my relieve, she isn’t
    There’s this doctor guy Zhang Bi who was one of JYG’s suitor. At first he would like to collaborate with FJR to get her beauty pill recipe, but FJR refused. So he decided to get the recipe by seducing LXJ. His plan was to become a hero saving damsel in distress, so he asked this rich guy who will sponsor one of LXJ’s school project, and pretend to want to rape her (Zhang Bi hold a secret of this guy) and at the critical moment, Zhang Bi will break in the door to safe LXJ. But little did he know, LXJ always carry pepper spray for protection, as well as a couple bodyguard who always follows her around courtesy of FJR. But normally the bodyguard will keep their distance because LXJ don’t want to stick out like a sore thumb at school. Anyway, after the old guy was sprayed, and Zhang Bi break the door wanting to “save” LXJ, LXJ just sprayed him with the pepper spray too.:blobjoy: And to add insult to injury, once they are at the police station and LXJ find out that Zhang Bi was actually trying to “save” her, instead of treating Zhang Bi to a meal as a thank you As he imagined, she simply asked him how much he earned in a month, and then calculate that x3 days, add some injury compensation and transferred the money to his bank account then left. When her friend asked her, why she didn’t treat him to a meal as a thank you, LXJ answered, with how her family is, she has to be careful with gold digger, and in this case it’s better to end it cleanly with money. :blobparty: I was like, phew!!! You go girl!

14. Eclat123

Eclat123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would you mind sharing the link for the raws you read before? I can't access the official website and other sites just got the chapters all jumbled up after 136 :(

15. Midnighthour31

Midnighthour31 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here you go. The last chapter 148 is a repeat. I can't post links, just add www.
    oldtimescc.cc/go/42981/

Poor_Hero and Eclat123 like this.
  16. Eclat123

Eclat123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ❤❤❤

17. anin_chappy

anin_chappy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although the bbq son deserves his punishment, I can't help but feel bad for him. Its a bit sad at the thought of mother-son relationship severed.
    Does anyone know what happened to Zhong Yi (the other adopted daughter)?

Th.ay likes this.
  18. IsaacaHawke

IsaacaHawke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In case you are still looking, this site has fairly legible MTL till chapter 136
    - https://www.novelhall.com/rebirth-of-the-evil-mother-in-law-14942/

Th.ay likes this.
  19. IsaacaHawke

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw on the novelupdates page that this has 11 extras, does anyone have links for that?

20. IsaacaHawke

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I would have been disappointed if she had forgiven him, you know. Until the end, he couldn't understand his faults. People like that will only hurt you over & over & she would have been extremely dumb if she let this snake in again after everything that happened.
    even after he learnt the truth through dreams, he still blamed orig!FL & thinks everything is fine after he took revenge on her. I totally got why she got pissed when he tried to say he took revenge on orig!FL for his mother rather then himself for betraying him. Even at the end he believes that his mother needs a son. Bleh.
    As far as I understood she's been working on the entertainment company with the existing people plus the 6 kids that were gifted to FL & is going forth strongly. I don't remember seeing anything more specific about her ending