LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the Justice Iron Fist Club made the rule.:D

2. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I was waiting for the thaumaturgy, "When will the author remember MC still hasn't gotten his Virtualization Realm thaumaturgy?" I thought.

Then MC got another level up and author says NOPE no thaumaturgies for 2 previous level ups and none on the next level up either cause fu :blob_teary:

Anyway, so MC finally gets to meet his maid waifus again. Unless that Blade Dao woman he saved in the beginning that hates swordsmen suddenly joined Bai Hua Sect.

3. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't it skipped for some reason and the next few realms aswell

4. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it said in the two latest chapter releases that apparently no one gets any during these three realms for whatever reason.

Personally I'm suspecting the author just got tired of having to think of so many of them or the MC becoming too OP because he would get a new one every realm while regular cultivators only have a small chance to get one...

5. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    welp these 2 chapters didnt have much going on but i guess for awhile the chapters all had tons of plot info and advanced the story so it makes sense to get a couple filler chapters. its nice to see the 2 girls joined his sect, and see his reunion with Ning Yue Chan, i wonder if she gets invited to the club too along with his shifu. i wonder why they assume/know the guy impersonating him is from an organization though. maybe cause his impersonation of GQD was too good to have been studied by 1 person? but even then what organization would know to impersonate him, he only recently became known throughout all the worlds and even then its only known that hes apart of the iron fist club, i doubt anyone knows where his home planet is, much less the cultivation planet. again the demons make the most sense but i feel like they would have assumed that it was them at the start so the fact they arent saying they think its the demons means they somehow must have info about it.

Astaroth likes this.
  6. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a nifty little technique introduce hundreds of chapters ago called Soul Reading :ROFLMAO:

tkato and userunfriendly like this.
  7. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished tonight’s two chapters. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

8. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh but wouldnt you need to capture him in order to use it? im sure his shifu within the next few chapters will explain the situation completely, but as of now i dont see how they have so much info besides like you just said sould reading, but i think that requires at least capturing him for a second to use the skill since hed be unwilling to let it be done voluntarily to him. just so im not mistaken though soul reading is what his shifu and the other top cultivators used on him to prove he wasnt lying about the tamed monsters being traitors right? and i think its been used in a few other incidents but i cant recall any other specific ones

9. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how IG is planning to control her body and her machines. Cybernetic brain? God's Chosen skill that she can somehow tailor make for herself? Create a new AI and leave it in charge?

So, why is he still a virgin? He was one of the strongest cultivators in his last life. There's no way he didn't have opportunities. And as far as we've been told, his cultivation doesn't require it.
    Its actually not unwritten. Its one of the forum's rules.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    tkato likes this.
  10. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol asking the hard hitting questions, it is weird cause he kind of made a big deal about being able to redo the mistakes from his past life so he could actually have a shot with Su Xue Er and then since then has just become one of those cultivation is the only thing that they think about mc's. i guess he did have a date with her but overall he cares more about getting stronger to survive rather than his possible relationships even though hes not really on a specific timeline that requires him to power up insanely quickly.
    well you got to think her main brain and conscious will be the new body, the question becomes though does she become a real living person? like does she get a soul or is she mix a between mechanical and human, i personally think she somehow finds a way to become a fully living person with her own soul and everything. as for who runs everything, she could make a device or program that would let her run everything from her new body, your gods chosen skill is a good idea, or she could make an ai based off of herself and some of her data so its like her child and program it to listen to her like the 9 families made her. no matter what though i doubt she cedes the control she has, and she probably will get the authority to decide who gets access to the super world when its formed as well since that seems like a job made for her

11. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, his Shifu is already back in the world, as we saw how he communicated with her earlier, so the impersonator would have already been captured and got subjected to a Soul Reading. Before she came back, all they needed to do was confirm that he wasn't the real one and be wary of him, so i'm guessing what they're telling him about the impersonator is what his Shifu understood from the Soul Reading.

the earlier chapters said that he spent the first of ten years to struggle to survive, only joined the 'game' right after that. Assuming that he didn't have much talents in the past life and only help from WAO, he would've taken quite a few years to reach the point where he would be considered one of the strongest cultivators, at which point he became a general that drowned himself in work.
    Furthermore, he supposedly lost his first love (Su Xue Er) due to the difference in status, his second love (Anna) from war with the demons, and one of his buddies (unnamed) got tricked by a woman who only wanted to use him to make money, I wouldn't find it surprising if he purposefully turned down all advances in order to keep himself from being used.

12. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it, cause honestly I haven't read the past comments on the forum if it was written there or is there a separateplace where the rules are listed?

Who knows maybe she'll have a separate body that can still connect with the main body of IG where both of them share the same memories and senses and if she leaves the world, then until she comes back their memories won't be in sync. Maybe she'll be a gods chosen andriod/cyborg

tkato likes this.
  13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    As I understand it, prostitutes and the military have gone hand in hand since the first military was formed, and who really wants to die a virgin?
    It should be in the forum's rules. On my phone right now, so its not convenient to look it up.

14. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they way they were talking to him about the impersonator was like he was still on the loose. like i said im sure his shifu will explain it but right now it seems like he isnt captured but they have some info on him and his backing which is just a little weird to me. maybe that one is captured and the organization can send multiple people to impersonate him, but again we dont really know anything until his shifu tells us whats happening, judging from their reaction to him arriving though either the guy escaped/was never captured or the organization can send multiple people.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
  16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it was super obvious he was going to do that. I wonder if they'll beg her to stay on as their leader once they realize he's a member of the club and she doesn't need them or their quota?

tkato likes this.
  17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will they even know what the club is? seems like their ready to beg her to stay right now even without the club, although its real stupid of them to want her to be the leader but then also try to spy on her and kidnap her disciple. also ya the whole time he was talking i was waiting for him to just cut his head off. even i saw that one coming lol

jacobpaige likes this.
  18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Deep down, they don't actually want her to be the leader. They just want her to make the bad men go away without disturbing their privileges and power. Once you realize that, them trying to kidnap her disciple is extremely easy to understand, and a very good indicator that they aren't worth saving.

As for whether or not they'll know the club, they know about the quota and are qualified to participate in it. That means that they should be a strong enough force to be in contact with the SKA and get their newsletter, and would thus know about the club. Though, it does beg the question of why they didn't recognize the MC when he was featured on their front page. I assume they just didn't believe it was him, for obvious reasons.

tkato likes this.
  19. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ya i get that its still stupid though, but i guess thats how greedy people think.
    it seems like they might have even snitched on her in the first place judging from chapter 648. idk maybe they didnt believe it was him, or maybe they dont have a connection to the spire and their newspaper. either way this chapter was a huge tease leading up to next chapter when he adds her to the club lol. im sure berry and kitty wont care, kitty will probably be really happy to have another girl in the club actually. im excited for his shifu to hear about all hes been through, and from that maybe learn more about her and her mysteriously having all this knowledge that doesnt fit being from the cultivation world.

jacobpaige likes this.
  20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, they sure did waste a lot of time on a forgone conclusion. This whole chapter was almost entirely wasted.

That aside, I wonder if she'll still wind up helping the cultivators for some reason. Her grievance is only with these soon-to-be dead idiots after all, and its not good to let the demons have a free victory. Though, if she does help them, she should demand a suitably high payment for her services.

userunfriendly likes this.