Novel The Villainess Will Work Hard For A Good Life After Her Broken Engagement!

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Akemin, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Akemin

Akemin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, everyone, who have left comments in this thread while I was MIA. :blobsob: I feel ashamed for leaving everyone in the lurge and I sincerely thank everyone who have been waiting for updates.

I have just published a new chapter on RRL. You can click on the link here, or go to:
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/1...er/335984/chapter-13-the-villlainess-wakes-up

While I am unable to commit to a release schedule, I am working on the story little by little, so I have not given up on it. I will be really happy if you can watch over this project!

Thank you! :blobsmilehappy:

Ran ahzu, Irie and 199sweetheart like this.
  2. joey183

joey183 The Mysterious Entity

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad there is a new update. It takes me a while to recall the story and I enjoy re-reading the whole story again. Can't wait for a new chapter since chapter 13 ended with a cliff

Akemin likes this.
  3. Shiunee

Shiunee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey!

I really like your novel!! (just found it today haha) It reminds me of the typical Japanese otome game LN's, so I was very surprised to see that it's an original story. The plot seems to be the usual villainess story but you gave it the special spice that makes some of those otome game novels special and original. I look sooo forward to new chapters, it's so interesting and the characters are written well too!!

I found your novel on novelupdates and you wrote there that you made the cover with avatar factory, so I decided to draw a cover for you~
    It's only a sketch now 'cause I have to do my studies. q.q (very first seminar paper) But as soon as I'm free from that, I will finish it. A color template for Liliana and Charles would be nice and could help me a lot. The sketch could change in the process as well (I'm gonna correct some errors and details too) regarding whether I drew their appearance right or wrong.

Because I'm new to this forum I can't post links or pictures so I'm just giving you the URL to my DA stash: https:// sta.sh/01bmr3xmdame (I put a space after //)

nielyti and Akemin like this.
  4. Akemin

Akemin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: I can't say enough to express how excited and honoured I am! My heart died when I saw Liliana's cute little blush. :blobnosebleed: I'll PM you with the colour scheme and character details for the two of them when I reach home today!

5. ppomv

ppomv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your story has been really good. I honestly thought this was a translated novel till I found this post. Thank you for sharing something with such huge potential.

Akemin likes this.
  6. Akemin

Akemin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is up on RRL and Scribble Hub!

Chapter 14 - The Villainess Listens to the Devil's Whisper (Scribble Hub) (RRL)

nielyti, Tintun, Irie and 2 others like this.
  7. Akemin

Akemin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there! :blobsmilehappyeyes: Chapter 15 is up on Royal Road and Scribble Hub!

Chapter 15 - The Magician and the Rumours (Scribble Hub) (Royal Road)

fr3ya, Tintun and Irie like this.
  8. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ohhhh~~ I wanted her to leave, run away, but I liked what she did. Someone wants to die for messing with the poor girl. I hope she can gain control of her powers and become independent.

9. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I I liked the Sui x Liliana couple more.:cookie::blobhero:

lazynoodles likes this.
  10. Shiunee

Shiunee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! Seems like the novel is in hiatus at the moment (just like I was with my drawing haha)...

I wrote in a post that I was willing to draw a novel cover and well... The picture was almost finished, I was just too lazy and ill. (this year is not my year) Now I wanted to finish it and the whole data was gone ('cause I had some problems with my drawing app) so I drew a new sketch, which I like more than the previous one. It's just a sketch, so a few details will get added later. I even tried to draw Liliana's pendant but I researched the form of the pendant and found out that there are two different hexagonal designs the pendant can have. And because I couldn't read the right design out from that chapter I used the more appropriate one, that would suit the setting the most. The new sketch has a few Bavarian inspired elements, well 'cause I'm Bavarian and it was funny.

I have several unfinished sketches so... it will take a few days. But I will finish it in the near future. (at least I hope so)
    Because I'm new to this forum I can't post links or pictures so I'm just giving you the URL to my DA stash:
    https:// sta.sh/01f0znfid97e

Akemin and nielyti like this.
  11. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link! Tis very pretty https://sta.sh/01f0znfid97e

nielyti likes this.
  12. Peng_2018

Peng_2018 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the story dropped? I just found this story now but it looks like it was discontinued?

13. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh it's been a while, I forgot this existed but still remember the general plot vaguely

Well the author never said anything about the story being dropped or so anywhere (just checked it on rrl and scribblehub), I'm just gonna hold on to the hope that they will someday continue it

I believe in you @Akemin! :blobsob:

nielyti likes this.
  14. Akemin

Akemin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! It's not dropped. Just being worked on very slowly... :blobpeek:
    The current pandemic gave me some extra time so I'm writing more now. Hopefully I'll be able to post something soon!

Peng_2018, nielyti, Irie and 2 others like this.
  15. Akemin

Akemin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for believing in me... :blobmelt:
    I've managed to get a better sense of direction for the story recently so I'm working on more chapters. I think I should be able to publish a new chapter soon. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Peng_2018, nielyti and Irie like this.
  16. Akemin

Akemin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter up on SH and RR! Links on the first page.

Irie and earp like this.
  17. Akemin

Akemin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter up on SH and RR! :blobsmilehappy:

CCmei, Irie and earp like this.
  18. Akemin

Akemin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 2 of the Extra Chapter is now up on SH and RR! The links are on the first post. :blobpeek:

Irie likes this.
  19. Akemin

Akemin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The final part of the Extra Chapter is now up on SH and RR!

Irie likes this.
  20. Akemin

Akemin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 17 is up now!
    SH and RR

Irie likes this.