Discussion Trial Marriage Husband: Need to Work Hard

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by aaaaaudrey, May 19, 2020.

1. aaaaaudrey

aaaaaudrey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check [Redacted] for free chaps.

It’s like a written soap opera, imagination required lol, with twists and continuous face slapping in each chapter, thus nvr feel bored to read. The elements of revenge, bravery, and attitude towards hardships make it kinda different from other novels. The author is very creative and calculative, not to go around circles. The storyline is quite okay and characters are well-built, maybe a little bit over perfect and rational. And overall translation quality is good, sometimes names are inconsistent, maybe there’re several different translators for this novel? not sure, but it doesn’t really matter. Salute to the author and translators. Noteworthy, it’s already completed, no need to worry about the updates. Suggest you give it a chance.

Synopsis here
    The night before their wedding, her fiancé ran off with his mistress.
    Out of frustration, she grabbed the man standing in front of the Civil Affairs Office, "President Mo, your bride has not arrived and my groom has run away...May I suggest we get married?"
    Before marriage, she said, "Even if we were to share the same bed, nothing would happen between us!"
    After marriage, he said, "If we don't try, how would we know?"

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2020
  2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    nah~
    this cat kinda bored with face slapping thing cuz there too many~
    maybe later~

3. Yeenie

Yeenie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow craving for this at the moment and it’s even completed. Thanks for the recommendation!

4. Royalsoukoku

Royalsoukoku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was an avid fan back when it was still being translated. It was awesome at first and then everything just went downhill. I love face slapping, but face slapping brainless bitches gets tiring. Every arc was a repeat of the previous with just a tweak here and there. Oh Tang Ning did this, I knew she was trash, oh truth gets revealed, Damn I knew she was innocent, oh why do we keep falling for this over and over again, what did she do to deserve this. MC is perfect, I dare say she has no personality. All I wanted was someone on the opposing side to actually use their brain oh and hate our MC for an actually valid reason.

5. aaaaaudrey

aaaaaudrey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome:blobhighfive:

6. Lachaize

Lachaize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel the same way about 99% of romance novels on webnovel
    The plot is literally made of faceslapping because most of the time, the focus is on getting revenge. The worse for me is the fact that no one is intelligent except the MC and the ML.

Royalsoukoku likes this.
  7. aaaaaudrey

aaaaaudrey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're wearing too much plot armor.

Lachaize likes this.