Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Queens.Navier

Queens.Navier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly from reading past spoilers, he takes Gloriem (and maybe Ahn too, I'm not entirely sure). I think he brings Rashta's lady-in-waiting with him so she can help him take care of the kids.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though.

Spade_Ladyz and Marinette like this.
  2. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure about the Gloriem part but I'm sure about Trashta asked Ergy to take Ahn with him to raise abroad because Ahn might be her and Gloriem burden.

Sincerely, I also wanna know how Ergy was in the end. He was the one who really want to destroy the East Empire (that was why he joined Heinry in the plan). :hmm:

Th.ay and Marinette like this.
  3. Roy realer

Roy realer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anything about the condition of Rasta in times of the trail and conviction? was she aware that the child was not stupidshoe?

4. Marinette

Marinette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 162: Sovieshu's fear. Is out!
    Navier pregnancy happens.

I don't known why but the part, he realized that he threw away Navier because he thought she was infertile then he looked at Gloriem, the Google translation translated that with "I touched her soft white hair so similar to the hair of a beast" (Trashta).
    And yeah Stupidshu, you messed up big time.
    Lots of Ego never considering he might be the issue of the lack heirs.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    Faye30, Chronos5884, Lisaa and 5 others like this.
  5. Hallow

Hallow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Smiling awkwardly, my mother put her hand on my stomach and gently swept my hair.

"My dear daughter, you're still so small in my eyes. I can't believe this little girl became someone's mother.….”

"Honestly, I'm not small, Mother."

I was quite big among the ladies and gentlemen.

"You'll know when you have a baby. My child looks small and fragile even when she grows up to be a giant."

Whenever I had an accident, my brother, who was severely scolded, let alone weak treatment, pinched his mouth as if he wanted to protest.

"But I'm worried."

"What?"

"Before giving birth, during giving birth, after giving birth."

Mother hugged me tightly around my head and patted me on the shoulder. A sigh of mother's exhalation flowed through my head.

"I can do it, Mother."

"You were a child who didn't need any help. You're very calm and very obedient.”

"I know."

"Smart people are hard to teach people who are not smart. It's okay if your child looks like you, but if....”

My mother's gaze alternately looked at my brother and father and fell quickly.

"I'm afraid you're going to cry hard if he's not as quiet as you are.”

I should never tell my mother about Heinley's childhood.

"It's all right, Mother."

"I wish I could help you by your side."

I wish my mother were next to me, but......Oh, Mother loves the East. I couldn't ask her to stay with me, but I brought my forehead to my mother's stomach.

"Can't mother stay here with Navier?"

"My baby..."

After seeing Rashta humming while stroking the doll, Roteschu clicked his tongue because he was stunned.

"Are you really crazy?"

Rashta swept the doll's back of her head.

The focus came back when the dazed eyes saw Viscount Roteschu. Soon she curled her face and pushed the doll sideways.

"I'm practicing hugging a baby.”

With a sharp voice full of resentment, Viscount Roteschu was a little more reassuring.

It was all that I thought Rashta was crazy for a moment.

"Hugging a baby is not the time to practice, you know."

"I can't hold the baby. I can't hug her, so I should practice. I can't drop her again. Then I might not be able to see her face.”

"What are you talking about?"

"Why, why, my Majesty and the Grand Duke are holding hands so well together, and my Empress, why are you so pleased to see it...….”

Later, Heinley and Kapmen took off their hands and stepped back five or six steps.

"It's because of me."

As I came forward to settle the situation, McKenna opened his eyes thinly and muttered.

"Oh, of course it's because of Her Majesty. Well, it's basically bread and soup, but it'll taste better with cheese."

It was a very meaningful tone. And what the hell is he talking about, anyway?

"That's enough. It doesn't matter what three of you do under the agreement. But just in case. Don't ask me to play the role of jam."

Jam?

"Oh, this isn't important."

McKenna, who tapped on his head, shouted again with an urgent face.

"I heard Christa committed suicide!"

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  6. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....wait, she dropped her baby before? Horrible. I have read spoilers where she was just like 'eww my baby is dead' but-

Also, I'm quite as lost as Navi about the bread butter cheese thing lol

7. McKenna

McKenna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rashta didn't drop her baby. She threw the baby. The reason the baby wasn't badly hurt was because the floor was thickly carpeted. Which was why it was so shocking to Verdi and Sovieshu. Both acted fairly by denying Rashta access to the baby after that.To be fair, she recalled her first birth where she was given a dead baby by her master and was told that the dead baby was hers. Of course Roteschu lied but Rashta went temporarily insane because of that. I guess she became permanently unhinged because of it.

The bread butter cheese thing is McKenna thinking that Navier, Heinly and Kapmen are into having a threesome (when you work as hard as McKenna you can be forgiven for having an over active imagination LOL). Then he was saying that as long as they didn't ask him to join them, making it a foursome (well, that's how I interpret it- If I'm wrong, please forgive my overactive imagination hahaha).

8. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask out of sheer curiosity, how much would reading a chapter cost(if I did have a Korean bank account). I ask bec. webtoons go for 0.5$ or 1$ ? a chapter on tappy toons (I think) or you gotta watch 30 ads!

So no matter who offers to translate and share Ad revenue, they probably won't agree, bec. they don't want it to be free in other places when they are restricting it for money.

But was just curious if other people could afford what they're charging.

9. Navi_X

Navi_X Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I think he was thinking that Heinley and Kapmen was doing some yaoi stuff and Navier enjoys watching them. Some chapters later, Heinley will do some things ( practice what he learned about mana from Kapmen before doing it with Navier) with Christa's cousin (forgot his name), that will make Mckenna go running to Navier and told her that his loyalty is to hers (He sees the stuff Heinley is doing as an affair I guess )

its0k, MLisMyHubby, IzKir and 4 others like this.
  10. Navi_X

Navi_X Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

300 cookies costs around $25. You can rent chapters for a cookie (without pics; will expire). 3 cookies if you're going to buy them (with the pics).

11. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So (25/300)*3=0.25 $/ chapter to buy
    And (25/300)=0.083 $/ to read a chapter only once(pics expire)

Guess Tappytoon is double that but they gotta make money themselves and they do provide English translations.

I wish There would be different options for poorer countries though.

LynnLynn and Th.ay like this.
  12. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of feel bad for the emperor because ALL of his oh-so-brilliant plans fall flat on their faces. He brings it on himself, but dang, does he make stupid decisions that shoot himself in the foot. And he never tells his wife anything!

His obsession with Rashta is actually pretty short lived (like, a couple months, and then he's noticable annoyed and tired of her), and as a result, it awoke him to how much he really loves Navier and wants a passionate romance with her over their comfortable spouse relationship So he tries to do romantic things like getting her presents and inviting her on trips. However, Navier is completely checked out and non responsive to his efforts because of Rashta. She doesn't want him anymore.
    Then the Stupidshoe plans to dump Rashta so he can win Navier back. But Rashta is pregnant, so he can't.
    Then he tries to convince Navier that the pregnancy is a good thing--she can adopt the baby as her own and they'll be a happy family! Which would solve all of his dilemmas: he thinks the Empress is sterile, he needs and wants to raise his own child as heir, he could dump Rashta at last, and he wants a baby with the Empress. But again, Navier is completely Not Interested in adopting his whore child and rasing it to be the next ruler over her own future children.
    Which leads to his extremely complicated (and extremely stupid) divorce plan. Stupidshoe wants to divorce Navier (while keeping her close) and put Rashta in the Empress seat for one year. This ensures the baby is an official, legitimate prince/princess with inheritance rights. He knows Rashta will be total crap at being Empress, and plans to use her ineptitude, plus the evidence he has against her, to dethrone, divorce, and possibly exile Rashta once the baby is weaned. After that, he'll reinstate Navier as his wife. This way he gets to lightly punish Navier for not loving him like he wants, and make her so grateful so be Empress again she'll agree to raise the baby and all that jazz while solving his heir problem. He'll get to have his cake and eat it too.
    Only the day of the divorce, Navier announces she'smarrying the other king, and she gets remarried right then, while the ink on the divorce papers is still wet. Stupidshoe flips his top because he never expected her to be an autonomous being.
    His plans to forbid/undo her marriage lead her to fleeing the country with her new husband. And then she winds up pregnant, and his own baby isn't his baby, so he gets nothing to show for all of his stupid scheming.

13. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uh yes that summed it up i guess... there's no cure for his stupidity .. his current predicament could be avoided if he's using his brain instead of his ego to find a better solution... maybe half of his brain were sucked by rasta or rasta stupidity infect him or both at the same time :blobamused: ... now i'm more curious about what would Heinlich do with his grand plan to make the western empire the new hegemony of the continent with Navier won't like his plan to wage war with the eastern empire... I wonder if their children or granchildren will finish Heinlich plan.. because i don't think western empire will ever conquer the east while navier is alive.... is there a spoiler of side story?

Villainess_lovers and elyacuty like this.
  14. Roy realer

Roy realer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the sad part is that he might have not suspect the baby, if Navier was not pregnant. If it wasn't for the sorcerer's bed, Navier might not have been happy and stupidshoe might never found out about him being cucked. Even Rasta didn't know of her baby being not emperor's (which i find some doubt, as she may already aware of her physical changes)

LynnLynn, Elren, Th.ay and 1 other person like this.
  15. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What??? He agreed to be her lover??? Why??? I was on the fence about him, and slightly favored him when he helped Heinley and Navier escaped, but now I kinda look down on him for agreeing to be with such a woman.

16. Hallow

Hallow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He just use Rashta, because he have plans.

And Elgy is like spy in Eastern Empire because Heinley and Elgy want to attack East in the first place. But Heinley doesn't want that because,if there's going to have war.Navier's name will be forever in history like if she was Former Empress of East and Present Empress of West or like if she help the West to attacked East. If the war continue

LynnLynn, IzKir and Intertwinedinside like this.
  17. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes more sense. Considering how sly he is, and how he has been using Rashta so far, I should’ve thought that his agreement has a hidden agenda. Thanks!

18. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me, or is the slave contract a big plot hole? We know Trashta's real dad managed to re-buy his contract and get reinstated as a commoner, but he didn't give two shits about rashta so he didn't bother to buy her contract. But that confrims that the contract can be bought and the slave can be freed, so why didn't Shovelshit do that in the first place? Koshar obtained it (I assume legally since the company didn't report it as theft, and they knew who had it), so why didn't Shovelshit who was oh so in love with rashta at the start, who knew or seriously suspected she was a slave, buy her freedom? Did he just really not care about her being a slave until he decided to make her temporary empress? Or why didn't Allen free her when he was in love with her? Why didn't rashta push to have the contract destroyed right away? It just feels like none of the characters knew the contract existed until viscount roach told them, but they're citizens of the empire, one's even the king, so they should know this stuff.

I can only assume that you can only buy-out the contract after the original sinner (in this case, rashta's dad) pays off their debts. But he never told her he paid off his debts, so she didn't realize she could've been freed. Viscount roach knew she could be freed because he's her owner, but he kept it secret cause he didn't want his son to marry her, then for leverage.

19. Hallow

Hallow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because Sovieshu knows that Rashta is commoner and not run away slave when he first met her.

Sovieshu couldn't buy-out the slave documents if you don't have the papers? / Because she's already concubine/ pregnant [don't kinda remember] it's ok to have commoner concubine, but having run away slave is a big NO, NO.

And even if he buy out Rashta, Sovieshu don't have papers.

Slavery documents were treated very strictly, for they were of one person's identity. In order to prevent forgery, it was stamped with a seal that could never be copied, and only one copy was made in the world. Now that we have removed it, no one will ignore it, because the princess is the blood of slaves. Marquis Lant breathed a sigh of relief. After the document was burned, Sovieshu looked down at the remaining black ashes and frowned as he swept his hair up.

20. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply, but it still doesn't explain why nobody cared about the contract until viscount roach mentioned it. Shovelshit knew she was a slave, cause he threatens the viscount to pretend she wasn't his slave, so he should've also known that the viscount had hidden the contract. The slave contract just feels like a thing that didn't exist until it did.