Recommendations Searching for love interest loving MC as they are.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Raebit, May 19, 2020.

1. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *ML = Main Love Interest

I see a lot of novel, ML and MC become straight couple because they are straight, they become gay couple because they are gay.

Not that I'm disliking it, but I'm craving for I love you in whatever form you are!

Is there any novel liking their couple whatever they become? boy or girl, I still love you!

The point is:

1. MC / ML if it is gay couple, both of them shouldn't said "I'm gay/lesbian, i want girlfriend/boyfriend", if straight couple well at least they should be the opposite gender for a while before turning back into their own gender, , then the love interest still in love with him/her. (not immediatelly is fine, as long as they love each other in the end).
    2. They don't care what gender the MC/ML is, I love you. << the most important.
    3. You know I'm kinda salty saying I always love you but when they turn into opposite gender, then they abandoned them, I mean, If you cant keep your promise don't casually said something like that!!. >(. Well I know it is kinda feel betrayed, at least don't be a jerk immediately leaving, be polite K! Is what you saying to them the whole time is a BS?
    4. Liking MC/ML because of their body is no, "like your body is sexy i like it, body is soft i like it" thing.

No, I'm not searching for this
    1. I'm not searching for boy and boy is a friend, one day the other boy turn into a girl, and they become a couple, No, I don't want this.
    2. I'm not looking fo girl and boy one day swapped body. No.
    3. I like X , but if only X is a guy/girl. Is no! like changing gender the mc/ml for their own interest.

Example:

I only knew manga /cough/

1. https://mangadex.org/title/28275/nibun-no-ichi-boyfriend

Something like this! The girl love the MC whatever MC gender is ~

2. Something like this https://mangadex.org/title/46611/when-my-boyfriend-became-a-she

3. https://mangadex.org/title/29484/my-girlfriend-is-a-real-man
    He may like shocked and reject it at first, but he tried his best still loving her girlfriend.

4. There is other one but I forgot!!

The girl in love with a guy, but her professor dad turning her into a guy
    So the guy she in love with, love her too in whatever body it is! that guy eat medicine and become a girl, it is become a mess but, at least they love each other /cough/

----

Already recommended in post c:

- Beauty Inside
    - (insert)

Thank you for reading~

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  2. Xenody

Xenody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know any novels like that, but can I recommend a drama/tv show? Or is that a nono?

3. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ze Tian Ji

The romance is as dry as a desert can get but it should fit what you are looking for.

Raebit likes this.
  4. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is totally okay <33

5. Liedral

Liedral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... this isn't a romance story but this should fit what you asked for.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/crossing-to-the-future-its-not-easy-to-be-a-man/

ML is having troubles because the FL has been crossdressing since birth. So he's getting confused since he likes women... but he's really focused on the FL who he thinks is male. He's gradually coming around, but the main problem is FL is still absolutely clueless about love.

6. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    Try kingdom of everlasting night.
    The dude is a high ranking demon who set his eyes upon a human girl. He was super comprehending (to the point of risking his life) instead of rubbing to her face how pathetic human race is. He acted out the word 'love' instead of merely saying it.

7. luicky3

luicky3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn as My Love Rival's Wife -really recommended!
    After Waking Up I Found Love - not really recommended, but it kind of fits what you're looking for

8. Xenody

Xenody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a Korean movie called, "The Beauty inside". It was remade into a drama. I only watched the drama, and haven't seen the movie yet.

The main character, is an award winning actress, but almost like a period, changes into a different person every month or so for a week. And the drama focuses on these stories.

There are English subtitles, so (y)

I don't want to spoil it too much.
    But I really liked it, and definitely recommend it! :blobpopcorn:

9. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll check it out, thank you c:

I read this one! it is veryyy good <3

At first seeing the title I clicked away because I think it will not suit me, like typical manga genderbender, but if you recommend it, I guess I'll try it..

Woahh!! it sounds good from your description! where can I watch it? usually I watch in youtube /cough/ //official release or not /cough

Xenody likes this.
  10. Xenody

Xenody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked, they do have it on youtube! /cough not /cough officially /cough

Raebit likes this.
  11. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still searching for more~

I watch it and it is interesting!!

Xenody likes this.
  12. Xenody

Xenody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! I'm glad :)

13. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I know a manga that may suit this, but it's the MC who accepts whoever ML is: Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku. I only read several first chapters but it's pretty interesting. You may try this one.

14. ShadowkingMS

ShadowkingMS [Sheng gi’s Servant][Main Character Failure]

Reading List:
    Link
    Clear and Muddy Loss of Love
    It is 303 chapters and it is not focused completely on the romance, the title is VERY fitting.