Resolved Manga about Humans and Demons.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AMissingLinguist, May 20, 2020.

1. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    Human male marries female demon. Both are very strong, and they have a female child. Demon mother gives the child a necklace (or something else, I can't remember) that acts as an alarm. The child is also very proficient in magic, so the father tries to tutor her in magic. The child wants to tame a demonic beast, so a demon beast tamer is called. This guy is later found scamming children in the village the couple lives in by the daughter of the main couple.

There's also a side couple that is a female human and male demon. They are travelling companions of the main couple. The female human uses wires for combat, I think.

There's a flashback of the Male lead romantically pursuing the Female lead after seeing her strength in battle. Male lead gets strong enough to help Female lead defeat demon lord, I think. Very fuzzy memory.

Demonic beasts lead by a different demonic beast tamer attack village of main couple, so the main couple protect the villagers inside a big building. Male lead builds a magic barrier around the building. The daughter is stranded outside of the barrier due to trying to help her friends escape demonic beasts.

Definitely not isekai or reincarnation based on what I remember.

2. NeXt97

NeXt97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Retired heroes

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  3. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!