Spoiler The Villainess That Got Pregnant With the Crown Prince’s Child Decided to Run Away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, May 20, 2020.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Eng title: The Villainess That Got Pregnant With the Crown Prince’s Child Decided to Run Away

Raw title: 皇太子の子を妊娠した悪役令嬢は逃げることにした

Description:
    Rachel is the villainess that got pregnant with the crown prince’s kid, she lived a life full of happiness.
    However, as soon as she got pregnant, memories of her past life as a villainess started coming back to her. Realizing this, Rachel decided to run away from the crown prince.

Spoilers pretty please <3 :aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Like-- who is the ML ect.

NU link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...-the-crown-princes-child-decided-to-run-away/

2. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s tough to find the raws for Japanese novels , will try looking it up .
    But the prince sure is two faced

Mystical giggles and Mikaa like this.
  3. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. CrazyApple

CrazyApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Japanese raw https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3617fo/

And prince is ML he's not too faced in the novel just poor communication. Also I stopped at around chapter 66 and skipped to the end. I regret nothing

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Will be lurking here for more details of the story. I guess in the OGstory, she forced herself to the prince using the kid? Or was the OGvillainess just as misunderstood as the prince?

Ceilo27 and Mikaa like this.
  6. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened in org story?

Mikaa likes this.
  7. CrazyApple

Reading List:
    Link
    It was hard to fully understand in mtl but basically in org story MC did petty bullying towards the herione but not enough to warrant an execution. But there are 2 heroines and they both remarked on how unrealistic it was for the prince t I annul and execute org villainess based off of petty bullying. So they suspected that the prince always hated MC and wanted to get rid of her. The 2 heriones are fighting to protect MC even though the prince genuinely love her. So because the 2 heriones are doing this they are also keeping everything a secrete from MC along with the ML.

L.A.C.L., toleneram, Ceilo27 and 14 others like this.
  8. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, so it's like a total reversal of the typical "evil heroine" bit, right?

It's... surprisingly refreshing that the only reason why the heroines are antagonists is that they want to protect the MC. Are the heroines friends with the MC?

Biakushi, toleneram, Ceilo27 and 8 others like this.
  9. CrazyApple

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually yes! From where I stopped at they are seen as friends to the MC. Like even when she thought one of them got together with the prince it seems that the MC still views them as friends

10. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    That's pretty nice actually. So wait, which one of the two friends was the "heroine"?

Also, would you say this story is mainly fluff? It sounds pretty lighthearted.

Ceilo27, MiserableSOUL and Kings_101 like this.
  11. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is prince genuine to our MC or is he playing a drama to get her attention like to heroine options say?

Ceilo27 and Mikaa like this.
  12. CrazyApple

Reading List:
    Link
    Where I stopped of at no fluff. She ran away from the prince
    He's 100% genuine so far just if they all came together and talked I feel like everything would be solved

13. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So okay, let get this easier to understand:
    • The prince like her, not just fake.
    • There are 2 heroines who work together to save our ''villainess''
    Also question, how about her baby?

Lol miscommunication and misunderstand is always the #1 problem in any novels.

14. CrazyApple

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything you said so far is correct.
    MC has the baby but she dies in childbirth the midwife is able to bring her back but her body is in a coma. Also side note baby is healthy and fine. Mc spirit is looking upon her body and baby trying to communicate with them but unable to do that. Mc then feels a suction and finds herself in a strange forrest where she sees a girl lying on the ground. (herione number 3) this herione was in development after the 2nd herione goes in labor and dies, then the lrince is in agony and so H3 mends his wounds and thus he falls in love with her........Soooooooo back to MC, she touches the body and gets pulled in. Then she feels a strange connection towards another location and heads that way till she sees the prince injured. Mc cries and finds out her body has magic that heals the prince. The prince wakes up and says thank you mc is overjoyed and worried. The primce found that suspicious. Mc then uses ancient magic to transfer them into the palace. The prince puts her on house arrest because he was rushing to see coma MC and New bosy MC interrupted that even though she saved him, he was still in love with MC. So MC is afraid to tell him that she's his love that just had a baby because she doesn't think he'll belive her?, and turns out MC is not really active in the new body. There's another conscious in it HC3 who is a trained assassin. HC3 just has MCs memories because they assimilated or something so she's not truly our MC. Mc uses ancient magic again to transfer to her the house she was at when she ran away. She finds her body and just as she's about to touch it the prince comes in and stops her. MC is surprised to see him. She makes an excuse that she just wanted to see him but nobody would tell her where he was at. Prince tells her she has to go back to the palace
    heriome 2 then acusess the prince of cheating on MC with H3 (MC spirit is in the body). Prince denies this and explains that MC is his one true love. Midwife walks in holding mc baby H3 wants to touch it and they all stop her. Baby seems to recognize her. MC asks who baby that was and 2nd herione says its herione 1 and the prince baby.. MC then thinks that whenever she met herione 1 she never seemed pregnant. But then she dismisses any doubt by suggesting that H1 and Prince looks good together. Prince makes MC use ancient magic to go back to the palace and be under surveillance
    and then I dropped it shortly after. The 2 original heriones truly wanted to save our MC but they feel into the idea of "oh this is a game so it must run like a game" stereotype to me. Even when presented with the evidence that MC being pregnant was not in the game and ML stated that the only reason why he did that was so that MC couldn't run away from him and they could be together forever. Which was not a concept in the game. They were so stuck on it that they didn't once believe the prince words and actions towards MC. And MC decides to not trust the prince based off the advice of the two even when he told her how he truly felt. However she was pregnant so that could be wiped away as just her being hormonal lol

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    Biakushi, toleneram, Ceilo27 and 13 others like this.
  15. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
  16. yourstrulylen

yourstrulylen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I planned to drop it. I've read up to ch 55 and it's to angsty for me. I was hoping that all of these misunderstandings are cleared up and the fluff scenes would ensue together with their baby but I guess that's not happening. If it is, can someone spoil me?

You know I thought this was going to be all fluff since that's how Japanese romance tropes go but I guess not?

lazynoodles likes this.
  17. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF????? The same method works for finding Japanese raws almost every time, and if it fails usually that means that there is not raws other then published books.

Japanese raws are trivial.

18. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t find free raws for Japanese novels .
    I am not paying to read a novel that I can’t completely read .
    Also , no it’s not the same - there are country restrictions .
    Trivial in the sense ?

19. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) you did not saw Free, you just said Raws, don't move the goal posts. Free only is a huge extra constraint.
    2) if all you can find is paid, then it is likely never made avaliable for free. Except for sites like Alphapoils which pay walls after they edit and publish that section.
    3) a VPN gets around many country restrictions.
    4) Trivial in that Google almost always has them on the 1st page when the novel was posted online. But if you are looking for free only of stuff that is paid only that is an extra complication on top of finding the raws.

20. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The goal post wasn’t for you to understand .
    Also no it’s not a huge extra constraint , as you said it pages like alphapolis do the work and I’ll rather go for them .
    Also , I am only getting links to twitter pages and this page when I search the raw title - so even its finding about any kind of raws for this that’s why I wanted a site . I mentioned I can’t get free raws for Japanese novels which I meant usually I just find paid sites ( to be exact the published novel only on sites like amazon )
    2. no that’s not always the case . I assume you meant with paywalls ? (as I didn’t get your point otherwise .)
    However there are other sites , I have heard of 2 ( even other than alphapolis ) which provide raws later .

3. It does , but you said it yourself a lot of and not all . It can’t be accessed in my country .
    Also you need to be clear in which context you are talking about - you said the same method works for finding the raws all the time and I said no it’s doesn’t to that.
    4. The first page as you said is , in simple terms , full of the sites with the most hits - in most cases this includes the original publisher and other links .
    In Chinese novels , a lot of illegal sites are also present .
    In Korean , a lot of blog links .
    So no it’s not an added complication , most people go for the free site - so if you search this or any novel up as you have mentioned before on the very first page likely the first or second will be a link with the free raws .
    Just because it gets more hits ( or rather is more viewed ) - that’s how the algorithm works so no it doesn’t make it tough.