Resolved Can't remember the story title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by quick10draw, May 21, 2020.

1. quick10draw

quick10draw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is pretty old. The one picture I had downloaded is from 2012. I think the story was a vrmmo, but I am not entirely sure. The main thing I can remember is there was a character named ranger alpha, who was definitely not the main character. Alpha was a jack of all trades type, who always changed his profession. He also had several names, all based on the Greek alphabet. I don't remember any of the other profession names, but I'd appreciate help with the title.

2. Deleted member 38284

Deleted member 38284 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have a picture, that would be immensely helpful in actually finding it.
    Just upload it to a free image hosting site and post the link here if you can.

PotatoZero and quick10draw like this.
  3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm if it mahwa then it maybe

Yureka, da game they played called Lost Saga~ the main character is mage have friend a priest and assassin perhaps~ mc name Alto, on game he meet girl named yureka~ turn out da character is highly advance bot/npc thing but based on real person cuz alto meet her when she did full body scanning and yeah there was character called ranger alpha jack of all trade

Hacalyhd and quick10draw like this.
  4. quick10draw

quick10draw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I'll probably re-read it. And I did search the image, but nothing came up. It was a small 100 by 100 pixel emblem, so it didn't help much.

5. Hacalyhd

Hacalyhd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1