Spoiler The villainess, Cecilia Silvy, doesn’t want to die, so she decided to crossdress.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear father and mother.

Please forgive this daughter who is tainted.

I, Cecilia Silvy, will strive to continue to live peacefully…

I have decided to become a man!
    High school student Hiyono Kanzaki reincarnated as Cecilia Silvy, the villainess lady of the otome game “Wruhel Academy Saint Princess 3”.

In order to avoid her miserable future, she decided to spend her time at Wruhel Academy, the main stage of the game… as a man.

Will she be able to complete her school life without anybody discovering the truth?!
    Akuyaku reijo, seshiria shirubyi wa shinitakunainode danso suru koto ni shita.
    悪役令嬢、セシリア・シルビィは死にたくないので男装することにした。
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...snt-want-to-die-so-she-decided-to-crossdress/

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a WASP1 & WASP2?

4. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is a wasp1 and wasp2 please ? If it's acronism of the game , it seem so as it's the third game.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    Nom de Plume, LokaLari and kiara8 like this.
  5. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    oAo) you guys are fast!!!

Eeeeh, to the end of v1, there's no sign of the 2 previous versions of the game so we're left with the author's random naming sense floating here.
    The second volume started being uploaded on Christmas Eve so I didn't have time to read it yet but it's updating fast! I hope I can catch up with it!

6. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wruhel academy saint princess 1&2

syofiaa and LokaLari like this.
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Imo the story itself is pretty funny.

MC basically acts like a prince-- most of the time. Reason being, because it's a popular trope in these type of games (according to MC). MC's relationship with her step brother is pretty good, though it becomes more apparently later that he has feelings towards her (he gets really upset after finding out MC and Oscar (the fiance/prince) were actually roommates and how MC even slept in the same bed as him (MC became scared after finding out someone was watching her from her 3rd story window).

As for Oscar, he actually fell in love with MC when they first met. At the time during a party, instead of trying to make connections, she was off on the side eating. After talking and eating for a bit, he had a bit of food on his face so she wiped it off with her handkerchief. When someone called out his name, she then realized he was the prince and then K.O'd, leaving her handkerchief behind. Ever since then, he'd been trying to see her to return her handkerchief but it always ended in failure because she often rejected his visits by claiming she was sick. So basically, he hadn't seen her for over 12 years. One day after running away from a group of girls, MC found a cute cat that was injured. Concerned, she used her handkerchief and wrapped it's wound. Soon, she realized nearby Leanne and Oscar was having their first event. MC had thought that he fell in love with her (Leanne) at first sight (like in the original game). In attempt to flee, the cat ended up jumping out of her arms, causing MC to become startled and making them realize she was there. After running away, Oscar and Leanne then noticed the handkerchief on the cat to which Oscar realized it was actually Cecilia's.

Later, Oscar confronted MC-- asking why did she have Cecilia's handkerchief (hinting he actually didn't realize they were the same person but remember he hasn't seen her for 12 years and thought she was ill). MC made the excuse that she was friend's with Cecilia's but then realized how weird the situation actually sounded, as in why would a duke daughter and a baron son be friends? The idea that they were both different genders alone was an issue. Gilbert then showed up and backed that claim by explaining that MC was his friend so he got to know Cecilia through him. Oscar was upset by the whole thought. Why would she be friends with Cecil but doesn't want to see him? So he constantly nags at Cecil to help create a opportunity for them (Oscar and Cecilia) to meet. Later in the story, Oscar unconsciously started to develop feelings towards Cecil (while still trying to remember his love for Cecilia in his heart).

Luckily in this story, the heroine isn't some two faced white lotus. She becomes good friends with Jade (another capture target), making MC think she's going to end with Jade's route. Not taking any chances, she tries to make them get closer by not interfering with their events and giving them space (which of course didn't work as planned). When Gilbert and MC watched Jade and Leanne exchange diaries, she thought this was the start of their relationship getting closer, but then she found a note nearby and realized... BL was written on it. Shocked, she prevented Gilbert from reading it. Later when MC felt like she was being stalked, she later finds out that she was being stalked by none other than Leanne and Jade. Why? Because they were writing BL about her and Oscar (although Jade is a Gilbert x Cecil shipper and Leanne is a Oscar x Cecil shipper). Not long after, the BL manga of Oscar and Cecil was later spread throughout the school after it was found in the school library (which was very popular among the female students while also making Gilbert very upset.).

Also, don't quote me on this, but I'm speculating Leanne might actually be MC's fujoshi friend who died with her in their previous life.

This is all I've read so far. :blobcozy:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    anvollo, cosmiclatte, Opelia and 68 others like this.
  8. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my so jade is a fudanshi and leanne is a fujioshi .

Kay thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
    Nom de Plume, layyu, LokaLari and 8 others like this.
  9. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this easy to mtl?

Hold on a second. I mean he at this time shouldn't know that Cecil is Cecilia or in other words he still believe that Cecilia is a guy right? omg if only this is bl lol

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
    layyu, LokaLari, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  10. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    depends on the site, language, your ability to connect the gibberish to the flow of the story and your resistance to headaches.

Opelia, Maeve Arte and Snowbun like this.
  11. Liara

Liara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a manga can someone give me the link to the manga

12. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know, the comic was authorized a while ago but it's not out yet. If you want to keep up with the author, this is their twitter acc.

syofiaa and bochucha like this.
  13. Montey

Montey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who does she end up with?

Lovina and Mikaa like this.
  14. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she is going to end up with her brother (gosh,, it sounds weird xD):blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn:blobmelt_thumbs

Oscar will know who Cecil is thanks to Gilbert,,
    and also there will be a probability that Cecilia will be chosen as a Saint, 'cause the other candidate don't want to, and Cecilia have that bracelet from her brother, soo,,
    (she will be stressed out)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
  15. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil who seems to be the ML???
    I only checked a bit of raws,, so i dunno

Like i said before, i'm rooting for MC bro~:blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
  16. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_patpat: Okies, calm down.

I'm the current active translator, Momo.
    I haven't read through everything in detail but I already gave this spoiler on the Disqus comment section so here you go.

I skipped a few parts but from what I got, until the end of the 2nd volume, nothing is decided. Well, except that Leanne/Huey is official xD. And Leanne is indeed Ichika (Hiyono's best friend), but it takes a while until they both come to terms with it. I actually kinda like that because it's gradual and we know that both of them are more focused on their current life affairs (one pursuing her BL passion and ideal lover, the other trying to avoid her ruin as much as possible) so I think it's pretty understandable that they would never imagine the other would be reincarnated at the same time. Though we do find out that Hiyono did have a character that she really liked in the game (Leanne/Ichika teases Gil about it).

Oscar will confess after he finds out Cecil = Cecilia, but...she misunderstands, thinking he's gay and is confessing to Cecil. :blobjoy: maaan, idk why but I love these idiotic scenes so much.

The plot is going to advance by introducing the other game characters and respective backgrounds. The 'Killer' is revealed and there are more transmigrated reincarnated people too. Author notes point to 3rd volume in the making.

:blobsweat_2: that's all I have to offer, really...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    anvollo, Opelia, layyu and 57 others like this.
  17. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no need to apologize, spoilers are what this thread is for and it's not even that long. we all want more spoilers.

MatchaMatchaLuv and Mikaa like this.
  18. stardrops

stardrops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Opelia, LokaLari, Aymee and 9 others like this.
  19. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 24, 2020
    Opelia, LokaLari, syofiaa and 4 others like this.
  20. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! May I ask who is Huey? I just start reading the manga but not the novel so kinda confuse who he is.

LokaLari, Lovina and syofiaa like this.