Forgotten Title The King of Rock and Roll

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Detrolord, May 21, 2020.

1. Detrolord

Detrolord Regular Pervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a novel I've read a few years ago. From what I remembered, summon random humans are in another world like an mmo game. I think humans go to another world on the daily basis. From what I remembered there's a arc or chapter were the main character disguised himself as Elvis Prestly were all earthlings called him the King, making that world nobles and royalty confusing him as a King of the Earthlings.

Thanks for help

2. Hacalyhd

Hacalyhd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I know, what you're talking about, but I forgot the name of the story :blobsad:. It is/was on RRL.

Tell me if this sounds familiar:
    A young man is in a coma. Since he can't wake up, his father creates an VRMMORG in which he can enjoy himself.
    Said game is about to close and be replaced with another, better game.
    The young man is offered to join said new game by his late father (via his "sister" AI) and chooses to do so as a tadpole (?).
    After increasing his level he can rank up into stronger monsters and at one point Imitates Elvis to go to some city.
    There also is a mother & daughter pair of dragons who join his harem.

I think the story is at least 3-4 years old, and I'm not sure if it's on RRL anymore.

Edit:
    FOUND IT: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/3056/cheating-monster/chapter/34179/chapter-51-all-hail-the-king

3. Detrolord

Detrolord Regular Pervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks man