Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. YukiKurosu

YukiKurosu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    on her twitter, she still posts some news, so I think she keeps going but slowly :)

Mikaa and aoko like this.
  2. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh so you mean by the kidnapping that they didn’t really ran away he put her in his shoulders and it’s more like kidnapping? but why she was afraid of telling him that “she loves him”?
    and how did she response when he confessed to her first back then ?

Mikaa likes this.
  3. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    baet
    better than nothing:D:D

UhHuhHoney likes this.
  4. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno if she was afraid, or is it because she was a slave or is it that she was princess Beatrice, and maybe she was afraid that he 'must' kill her, ect.
    Btw i didn't read novel, it's just my speculation

lan2001h, KathyClysm and aoko like this.
  5. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes it makes sense..

6. YukiKurosu

YukiKurosu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first, she didn't know that he knew about her true identity, so when he confessed, she was scared about him finding it. And she didn't want to admit that she loves him because she is a slave... for her, it's impossible between them. She didn't answer. She succeeded to avoid him. i need to read it again, sorry :'(

AnnHime, ARaine, Tt123 and 4 others like this.
  7. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks 3> please tell us more details when u read it :D:D

8. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    btw did she accepte Trigger’s proposal that’s why he was very angry?

Mikaa likes this.
  9. YukiKurosu

YukiKurosu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, no problem, i will.
    Yes, she accepted because Trigger is a fine man, she knows about his sexual orientation, and she won't be a slave anymore.
    But she accepted before Alexandro's confession, and he did not know that, so he thought Chloe was betraying and leaving him

10. SugarPlum

SugarPlum New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To anyone reading the novel I have a question. I noticed some chapters have the same title with 1 and 2 next to it. I was wondering if that means it was originally one chapter and the translator split it up or not. I’m trying to figure out when book 1 ends.

11. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much 3> looks like all that happened when they back to castle from the ceremony? Trigger is a good man i hope he ends up with someone make him happy

Mikaa likes this.
  12. YukiKurosu

YukiKurosu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really know :/ On the first korean book, there are 'only' 8 chapters (with titles), divided in some others chapters with no title.
    I don't know if it is clear...

SugarPlum likes this.
  13. YukiKurosu

YukiKurosu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it is during the ceremony XD, they visit some castles in the continent.
    If i understood, well ...
    Alexandro was (sooooooooooo) angry and decided to talk to Trigger. So he yelled at him and said ''Did you tell her (Chloe) that Aaron and you are lovers ?'' I was like ''whaaaaaaaaaaaat'' I think Alexandro was a jerk to tell him this like that.. I was so sorry for Trigger

14. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but how did Alexandro know that Trigger is a gay? and was Aaran gay too? if i remember correct Aaron is Anna’s brother ?
    poor Trigger so everyone know about him because of Alex!

Niveis, Shichisama and Mikaa like this.
  15. YukiKurosu

YukiKurosu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Trigger told him about his sexual orientation. And Alexandro made the conclusion i think.
    This is why Aaron became a butler and left the imperial palace (because he is gay)

16. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh so it’s really something big and unacceptable being gay. it’s kinda weird that when Alexsander was mistaken being gay he like he just laugh and did nothing to correct that. (i know because that’s would make his father stop insist on marrying him. but still..

17. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    tks x2 !!! for the spoiler and how to proceed with ridibook (i sent them a message asking them how i do from abroad aswell <3<3<3)

YukiKurosu likes this.
  18. YukiKurosu

YukiKurosu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a historical story, so yes, before, gay people weren't accepted... (or rarely)
    I think Alexandro doesn't care about sexual orientation. And yes, he likes to be misunderstood about his ^^

19. YukiKurosu

YukiKurosu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoilers :
    He is interested in her because she never lies, she always says the truth, even if she gets troubles. While him... often lies. (Bad Alexandro ! But in general, he lies to hide his feelings/actions towards her) She admits that she is from Elpasa, she is 25 years old, she was married... he is pretty amazed by her honesty.
    He wants to have a little fun with her, so he often teases her (with his emotionless face) but she doesn't understand it. For example, they 'lost' themselves in the woods. He pretends not to know the way to go back to the camp, so they stay in the woods for the night. She falls asleep and wakes up in his bed. She is alone and Alexandro isn't even in his tent. she doesn't understand and doesn't ask him why. (yes yes, he carried her from the woods to his bed) It will happen thrice. (that he carried her to his bed) but she still doesn't get it and starts to think that she is a sleepwalker.
    He makes up a lie to sleep together (in the same room, not the same bed) related to his insomnia. (like : he can't sleep alone, he needs a trustworthy person to share his bedroom to have a peaceful sleep because he doesn't want some people to come in his room. but in reality, he just wants her to be near him. therefore, she agrees) Thanks to that, he does have a better sleep and doesn't need wine anymore in order to sleep :)

20. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute :X3:

mal_bertha90 likes this.