Forgotten Title Looking for a certain BL novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Disolona, May 23, 2020.

1. Disolona

Disolona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there!
    A person on one site posted a request to help find a bl novel. Since nobody on that forum knew about this novel, and the description seemed interesting to me, I decided to post her request on this forum and see, if anybody could help finding it.
    (The following text is the copy-paste of the request. Contains a very detailed description with spoilers of the ending and stuff.
    Warning: mature content, may contain unacceptable things and the unhealthy relationship triggers.)

"So what I am looking for is a BL Chinese novel with an abusive character. The story, as far as I remember, goes something like this:
    This young rich (kind of playboy, also bisexual I think) guy, going to call him M (I can't remember their names) is sent by his parents to another's house and there he meets two handsome guys. The one that is going to inherit the family business and him hit it off, but the other brother (S) is distanced and doesn't speak as much as seems shy. Then the other brother and this guy keep meeting randomly in the house and get to know each other. The other brother sees this development and doesn't like it.
    This guy, M, starts feeling attached to S and decides to help him inherit the company business. When he goes to deliver the good news to S, he hears him say about how he is going to take the company anyway and how he used M and how this was his plan all along. S catches M eavesdropping and tries to take him away/kidnap him, not sure.
    Anyway, in this story many things happen, but mostly the premise is how S plans everything that seems to happen randomly in the story. He is ahead of everyone with like 10 steps. I think he "accidentally" gives M a scar on his forehead so people would be put off and he could "own" M, another time he and M are kidnapped and S shows how ready he is to die for M and tries to sacrifice himself (I think) and after a long time, M finds out (from S's brother) that actually that was planned by S as well.
    And all this while S battles his emotions for M. He think he might be falling for him, but also knows he is manipulative and a liar and tries to escape but it's useless. And in the end he gives up. And the last scene of the novel is M thinking about he did not see his lover in a while and how he knows to get him come back faster or pay attention to him and tries to seduce a guy at a party and the moment he is picked up and thrown in a car with S. And M goes to sit in his lap"

Inertia likes this.
  2. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its "Yesterday" i believed

Disolona and Prettyrabbit like this.
  3. Disolona

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know yet if it's the novel the other girl has been searching for, but I am eager to check it out. Thank you a lot for reaching out!

4. Inertia

Inertia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems to be Yesterday
    i agree that it’s Yesterday. It ticks all the boxes.

Disolona likes this.
  5. ike_00000

ike_00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang I just want to say I wish the ending is NOT HE with M&S lmao

6. Disolona

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys! I think it really what I have been looking for! You helped me (and the TC girl) the great deal.