Spoiler Miss not so sidekick

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by earp, Feb 5, 2019.

1. ichinnie

ichinnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've been waiting for days for the continuation of chapter 78 huhuhu any kind soul willing to translate each like chinoci? thank youuu

2. Sareno

Sareno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not know if this information is true, but I found it

Arwin know that he isn’t a good material for father, because he didn’t know what a proper father was. So, when Latte informed him about being pregnant, he wanted her to abandon or just lost the child. When he said that to her, she for the first time hit him on his face, with the tears in her eyes. She shouts at him, telling to just shut up, accept the reality and help her with they born to be child. Also, she told him that she also doesn’t know how to be a mother, but because she has him by her side and this is his child, the prof of their love she will accept the reality and will try her best to be good mother. After that she left him for one week, giving him the time to think about the future he wants to have. And he though about what he wants, and the only option was his future with Latte. So, the moment he saw Latte in their bedroom he told her everything he though about him being a father, his fear about being the worst father. This all time he told her about it she was sitting on his lap, hugging him and from time to time leaving small kisses in his hear. When Arwin ended, it was time for Latte to told him her true feeling. And they ended staying all night talking to each other about they filling, hopes and fears.
    As the time passed, they felt more comfortable with the though of being parents. To the Arwin sur-prise, he was more exited and couldn’t wait for their child to be born, which was laughable to Latte. And when she gave birth to his son, Arwin was the happiest person. Not only he has wonderful wife, who accepted him as he is, but also the son, another person close to his heart. That day Arwin made decision to be the best dad in the world. Of course, with the help of Latte.
    The both of them were always for they son, in times when Latte was in city and little Alex was with his father, but started crying because he wanted to see and be with his mom, Arwin will take him with his magic to the place where she was, making them invisible and watched her with Alex, who little by little was calming down.
    If he was in trouble or didn’t know anything, he could always come to them. Or when he was scared of the darkness, one of them would always come to his room and stayed as long as he needed the time to fall asleep, or he would spend the night with their bedroom with both of them by his side. And the both of them will gladly accept him, no matter what

3. Porohanon

Porohanon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This amde me tear up a little, it sounds so beautiful,

Wakandabanana, Bella94 and MianneChan like this.
  4. Eshild Barder

Eshild Barder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure, but I think that I read this in Ao3? However I don't know if is a fanfic or someone really posted part of the novel here.

Edit: Yeah, I looked and is from ao3. Damn, I want it to be real, it's too cute.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    Wakandabanana, Bella94, Th.ay and 2 others like this.
  5. soffa12

soffa12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god. Such a heart warming story. And how about their daughter?? I mean, i want to know Arwin's reaction when latte's pregnant again.

Wakandabanana likes this.
  6. micchan

micchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought KR ln raws at 이북글럽 (Thanks for telling us about this website @sankoi :aww: It costs around 13 USD for the whole series including side stories.​

I tried to MTL the side stories and found some cute LattexArwin moments

When Latte heard rumors about Kenneth dating someone :blobthinkingsmirk:

In preparation to get to the bottom of the matter I was held up by Arwin. I asked if I could go out, but he said, "What? Why? Because you're going to see Kenneth?”

My baby was so cute even when he was jealous. I was surprised when he answered that I was right. Arwin admits he's jealous. I just gave up meeting up with Kenneth

———————

This was a really sad part. Latte thinks she will die before Arwin so she’s worried about him :blobconfounded: Latte is younger than Arwin though. She’s 18 and Arwin’s 21 so I doubt she will die early because Arwin will always protect her

“I suddenly thought this while looking at Arwin’s sleeping face. Arwin is a munchkin, so he'll probably live much longer than me, right? leaving the world and leaving Arwin alone here. Somehow my heart hurt a lot.“

———————
    When Latte was watching (stalking) her son in the crystal ball, Arwin wants Latte to pay attention to him
    :blobnom:

“Customer.” I was concentrating for a long time, and Arwin’s hand suddenly popped out and covered the crystal ball. Huh? What is it? When I lift my eyes, I get red eyes. The corners of his mouth were then seen drawing lines. 'You've seen enough, haven't you?' 'Now focus on me’ Arwin, who casually uttered got rid of the fire in the room turned off the lights and moved steadily to the bed.

‘Aude said it's okay even if he doesn't have a sibling’

‘That's his opinion’

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  7. ilove_chocolatte

ilove_chocolatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

8. ilove_chocolatte

ilove_chocolatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woooooow! I felt like im crying for this wonderful information whether it is real or not, It made my day. Latte and Arwin was a perfect harmony for each other.
    Thanks for sharing this to us.

9. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha!! Arwin is still Arwin even after years of marriage :blobmelt:

10. Eshild Barder

Eshild Barder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Aude said it's ok even if he doesn't have a sibling'
    'That's his opinion'
    Ok, I'm dying here. So cute.
    They have two kids, no? The boy here and later a girl? I think someone posted earlier in this thread that they have a girl who is the MC of her own novel. They even linked a pic. She even had another doll too.

11. sankoi

sankoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh em geee guuuyyyzzzz this thread is aliiiive. HAHAHA KYAAAKKK... IN A FEW HOURS, IT's SATURDAAAY. AAAAA... MANHWA, DON'T RAISE MY HOPES UP. This update better be meaty. Hahahaha A part of me kinda wants to delay looking at the updates and wait a month before looking at the raws but... I'm too curious.

Hahahahahahahahahaha THAT'S ARWIN FOR YA. I wonder if Arwin wants Latte to call him oppa. HAHAHA

Aude needs a sibling. HAHAHAHAHA

Bella94, ashc00 and micchan like this.
  12. Animegeek1235

Animegeek1235 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what their daughter name is and her personality. I always imagine her to be similar to latte
    In fact does anyone know anything about their daughter novel like who are the love interests. Is it the other ML sons or something

Bella94 and Tozarosa like this.
  13. micchan

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 111 was a bit unexpected :blobmelt:

Why did they skip Arwin’s shocked reaction to Latte fainting and psychopathic raging in the Dark Forest?? I was really looking forward to that. Hope they show it in a flashback. This probably happened right after Arwin took Latte to her house and starts to look for the culprit

The only thing I liked about this chapter is the last panel of Arwin, he looks extremely pissed off.

“Tell me everything you’ve seen”

“Every single detail”

Bye bye, Peridot you will regret what you did to Arwin’s precious customer.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  14. MianneChan

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they'd include a flashback because that was supposedly the first time Arwin called Latte with her name. It would have been nice to see him all worried about Latte.

Tofufufu, Bella94, Darcy and 4 others like this.
  15. micchan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, maybe they will show it in a flashback. Well, a chapter for Arwin’s POV would be nice:aww:

Darcy, MianneChan, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  16. sankoi

sankoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... I think it is only logical that they did't show Arwin's POV. Up until now, we mostly see Latte's POV, right? Woopsiiies... (except a bit of Rondemio's thoughts but they're probably think-out-loud stuff and pointless information back at the party where Latte intentionally takes the wine attack from Cano. We don't even know what runs in Ibelin's mind, what Arwin really thinks of... HAHAHA)

We never knew what others think most of the time. If I remember it right, the novel skipped that part too except on Arwin's POV chapter. The next scene was Latte thinking back or dreaming back to the time her parents fought while in the process of divorce then poof, she wakes up with her family , maids, and bishot.

17. MianneChan

Reading List:
    Link
    That's fair. It may not be the time to show Arwin's thoughts.

18. sankoi

sankoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo I just saw 111. The timeline is rewound a bit to the part Latte just used a scroll. We have a filler sort of an episode. I felt bad about this episode's choice of narrative. Hahahaha I felt like I looked forward to nothing much. For an episode to be looked forward to in a week and we get a filler.... :/ Urrrmmm... hahaha Or maybe it was just to build suspense? Ok. I won't get stressed. I must stay calm. Phew. Breathe in and out.

ANYWAY. . . The knights (Roselia's guards) were busy talking about the hunting competition. Giant pig this giant pig that. The guard who swore to protect Latte saw how Latte was approached by the giant pig and he was rushing to rescue her when she used a scroll. I laughed so hard at his face when he said "aaa... Now too?" Because he has tried to save her previously and he also wasn't able to because Latte used a scroll before too.

The guard catches someone smiling while witnessing the attack of the giant pig to Latte. He confronts the suspicious guy asking him why he is snickering while he saw the giant pig attack Latte.

The guard was thinking about what ifs like what if it was a planned surprise attack, what if it wasn't by chance, and if it was planned, who orchestrated it...

Arwin arrives... It's odd how he landed there when he already saw that Latte did land at the dark forest. :p I dunno if my hunch is right. Latte had enough time to be frightened by the beast in the forest, she had enough time to check her scrolls ... While this was happening, the guard was sounding out the suspicious guy. Arwin arrives only enough to save Latte. Did Arwin stop by the hunting grounds before the dark forest or has he been there before going to the hunting grounds? Irrrghhhh... One more weeek to know... Imma check the novel anywayzzzz..

How fast can he actually snap out of it when he sees Latte breathe, get her home and explain that she is just tired, then go back to the hunting grounds to demand that the guard and the suspicios guy tell him everything they saw without leaving a single detail out?

What I'm saying is that there is a chance we'd still see what he does at the forest. Fingers crossed. Hahaha Awww... Or maybe not. Still, since this episode actually bothers to show a flashback to when Latte just ripped her scroll going to the dark forest, maybe, they'll switch back to Latte and Arwin next episode? Urrrggghhh... I'm crying. Hahahaha

Can we just skip pointless extra nothings that do nothing to make the plot moving forward? I beg of the webtoon team to consider making plot movements more considering the weekly wait. Hahaha

I am still reading Kenneth's what if extra. It's getting interesting. Can't wait to tell you guyzzzz

19. S_G

S_G New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely agree with you.

sankoi likes this.
  20. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the extra on kakao by any chance?