LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Laura's luck is good, she can get it in a dozen of tries, the 1st time she showed it off she pulled out an epic sword

elengee likes this.
  2. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No she didn't, the first time she tried it in front of GQS she pulled out a mass-produced epic-grade shield from some alliance's armory. There's probably an endless amount of random junk lying around left behind by those who died over thousands of years, especially now that we know 9 billion World Layers have already been destroyed by something, the possible scope and range of her ability just got at least 10 times bigger.

3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is being able to kill demis anything special? Lots of things can kill them.

4. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Killing demis is not special, killing gods is

elengee likes this.
  5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but that's not what they were being all amazed about.

6. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's amazing because it's able to kill them without completely overpowering them like other methods. The machine gun and rooster were already Lord-class when they talked about eating the Demi, the 7-colored spear was a weapon of mass destruction with seemingly unlimited power, while the Earth sword allowed GQS to kill Demi before he was even Sainted realm.

It's probably similar to Xie Dao Ling's Samsara divine skills as commented by Chen Wang, "it can deal damage ignoring the difference in strength"

jacobpaige likes this.
  7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Fixed it for her.

jacobpaige likes this.
  8. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does he really still need to go to the strife zone when he has access to that tower now? seems like he could just do that, even if he somehow didn't get soul points or new techniques he'd still get way stronger

Astaroth and jacobpaige like this.
  9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but for the next 90 days or whatever , he can't get into that world. No one can, unless they're god-tier like that evil thing that faked death. It's a bit like the rest of the story, convoluted and redundant but hey it'll still be fun regardless.

Astaroth, jacobpaige and tkato like this.
  10. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean to me waiting 90 days and making sure his shifu has everything under control isnt a terrible option. plus i dont care who you are you need a break at some point from mental exhaustion. so it wouldnt be the worst idea to chill and cultivate at the sect until he can get back in. plus hows he gonna get to the strife zone without kitty anyway?

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    His homey that just killed those 8 people, just offer some food. Also, i'm guessing if he did take 90 days his world would already be done for. (or he could activate that bramble bird thing to make him a husba... Duke* and get Laura to help a brother out - though i guess this is likely to be after strife arc and she can help find the sword in the next).
    If he didn't have this keep going nonstop attitude, the world would've already ended a dozen times by now.
    Going to Huang Quan, coming back in time to give the King of fighters idea, rushing to bramble bird calling. It's probably absolutely guaranteed that his world will not repel intruders for this entire period.

I mean, current arc is to go get stronger fast, next one is to get two sword capable of killing Gods. He'll show up again and bring the other huang quan with him, probably the cultivation world too if the alliance is too much of an issue. Then slay that god, while still being much weaker than he is to emphasize his decisive killing nature.

Actually, i feel like the strife zone would be nice if that Ning whatever Blade user also went there. Potentially all three of the guys that just met up. War buddies ride again. Then the guy dies, and MC is left with waifu as tribulation number 1.
    Next two will be Su Xue and Anna. :ROFLMAO:(y)

p.s.
    I can imagine him contacting those devils and fiends (since they traded contact information), hey guys i'm off to slaughter, want to make a deal? (i wonder who's the devil here lol).

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im not saying dont do anything, but more instead of being so jam packed spend the 90 days just purely cultivating and asking his shifu for pointers to break through. but i get what you mean about his attitude. idk either option is fine and could work if written well, i think im just sad hes leaving everyone again and would prefer to get more screen time for the side characters. i also thought about maybe Ning Yue Chan going with him but i doubt he'd have her go, plus shes an important figure for the cultivation world in terms of battle strength.

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, author would not take anyone since it's 'his trial' and it'd be easier to write if he's alone. It is kind of annoying how he leaves behind places all the time, but it is interesting to see how these 'seeds' he meets along the way are growing up into god-slaying entities.
    Even Barry is like hory shet, what is all this. Hitman card user, blood sea card user, death goddess Anna, Heavenly Shifu, world destroyer shiny pokemon that's currently evolving, press B to cancel. Perfect Cell Impartial Goddess.

(p.s.) This is with just 5? fragments of Samsara. Imagine the future potential if he -did- finish the job the gods failed at and completes it.

Actually, i'd like it if MC did -not- gain ownership of 'heaven' sword but it becomes the weapon Impartial Goddess uses with her new human form. (which i expect may or may not have cat ears lol). Wondering what the special 'thing' in the 'medici' genes is. I'm guessing it's related to whatever let her become an embodiment of death.

p.s. i'm also guessing heaven realm danger zone might be related to the worlds shifu merged missing that Huang Quan with quadrillions of dead. In which case it'd not be all that bad for our Dark type pokem... i mean MC.

14. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you think this is? An RPG main quest that can be delayed until you're ready to take it on?

Jokes aside, it was his Shifu that suggested him going to the Strife Zones, not his idea, so i presume that she believes that will help him more than she can. It's not like he didn't want to do it, his Shifu is the one sending him off.
    I mean, now that we know the original Church of Death is in the Strife Zones before it was brought to MC's original world, I'm guessing the special 'thing' in the Medici gene is just alien genes, since both the Medici and the 9 Lords originated from another world.

tkato and elengee like this.
  15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well , the 9 lords were all 'aliens' so were the royalty. But she specifically singled out an unknown 'element' in the medici line. So there'll be something interesting.

Anyway, what you just said made me think he'll run into Anna very soon.

p.s. lol at the main quest thing. 'brb getting levels, money, gear, outfits and cybering with a waifu'.

(also, i'm wondering, if your 'home world' gets merged and inhabitants get stronger. Does it have to be that you're there the moment it happens? can you come back later and get it? or will people like Su xue and Anna suddenly power boost and be like dafuq is this. Also is it limited to the 'natives' or is it just a better environment for all life, which would be implied by the invasion of the beast/asura/demis.)

Astaroth likes this.
  16. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats fair lol, my point was more to just cultivate there for 90 days then hit up the tower which presumably can help him grow just as strong. so hed be near by in case of any emergency. its also hard to know what exactly his shifu knows about him and his adventures lately since it was so glossed over by the author, she might not even fully know about the tower and its whole purpose, hell he probably doesnt fully grasp it since no ones been inside to use it yet and see how effective it is.

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    A few issues though, the tower was built by the 'gods' to create 'meatshields'. It may very well increase strength effectively but it's probably devoid of any kind of strength that would pose a threat to 'gods'. Where his current goal is to turn the sealed 'ultimate weapons' into a force stronger than both Gods and 'Demons'. Much like how he also destroyed 'angelic' order.

One side is trying to corrupt and encroach, the other enslave and defend with the banner of righteousness. Everyone caught up in the middle. Meanwhile 'necropolis' sounds like something that'd feed on deaths, much like that 'maggot' in the 'giant' that was crucified with a 'bronze pillar' like the creations of the 'Gods' used.

MC is going to flip the board by bringing in the missingno dangerous sealed experiments.
    (one example, tower is filled with all possible laws. MC has a sword that can sever all laws, that had an assassination attempt aimed at her right when the gods retreated. Likely from her own camp.)

p.s. i can imagine that whole tower being a trap related to angelic order.

18. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    “In other words, this skill can only be learned by a female cultivator?” he asked

[Indeed, this is the most important prerequisite]

Gu Qing Shan regretfully sighed.

Seems like I’m just not fit at all to learn this skill.
    Unless------
    No, forget it.

Doesn’t he have that skill that allows him to counterfeit any living thing?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ning Yue Chan looked at him and couldn’t help but commented: “That’s right, whoever gets to marry you will definitely eat well”

“…”

Gu Qing Shan silently decided that he was going to find an opportunity to teach this girl a lesson.

:ROFLMAO::D:D:D:D:D

19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Give her something to eat that's not considered a food. :blobpeek:

userunfriendly likes this.
  20. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Sword Cultivators: Riajuu EXPLODE!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: