LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A smart men.

DragonMage18 and clmbheat like this.
  2. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't say anything more then that! In Reigokais post a lot of people tried to spoil it and its super annoying to dodge every single spoiler.

DragonMage18 and Paps like this.
  3. Sercraft

Sercraft New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Don't worry... i know.

DragonMage18, Paps and clmbheat like this.
  4. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

DragonMage18 and Paps like this.
  5. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    Be a MAN!

Paps likes this.
  6. animanaicT

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa the stamina to outlast Tomoe and Mio, at first thought i was like yea the gorgons will be pleased now but then I felt sorry for the gorgons who are saving themselves for him b/c i dont think he will ever get into that relationship with them.

Zone Q11 and Paps like this.
  7. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's about GD time this happened. Only took 305 chapters.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  8. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was better than I expected lol.

I thought Tomoki's power was disgusting before... but now its even more repulsive.

I suspect that Tamaki has malice towards the BUG's world, and the three goofballs purposely instructed her to act in a suspicious way to teach Makoto about evils. There are various forms of evil depending on the motives and outcomes. A ruler or god needs to manage malice according.

Tomoki, Hibiki, Zef, and Bug are all foils of things or each other. They are the bad examples. I feel that they are grooming Makoto into becoming a deity of sorts.

I'm throwing my chips on BUG being Artemis.

Paps likes this.
  9. animanaicT

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i understand of Artemis, i have no idea how you would reach that conclusion, mind explaining why?

10. Animeninja808

Animeninja808 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading from Chapter 1, I would never ever believe he would be making the first move, sober that is.

Paps likes this.
  11. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment I read that I looked at the address bar to see if it is isekailunatic not some fanfiction site(I don't mind fanfiction).

12. X07Zero

X07Zero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, my most satisfying moment just changes to chapter 305 (>o <)

Paps likes this.
  13. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next competition , who would be the first to be give birth. Komoe does not count so say Mio.

Paps likes this.
  14. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, I can try. The main reason why I think BUG is Greek Goddess and not Roman is due to Athena's comments to Makoto that he knows who she is. Also the strong resemblance between Athena's temple and the structures found in BUG's world.

Most of my conclusions are based on the context within the world of BUG. I was initially stuck between Aphrodite and Artemis, but went with the later. Both goddesses embody beauty, but one has a more militaristic touch to it than the other one. Artemis was considered very independent compared to the other gods, which is why I think its fitting that she obtained an administrative role in another world. She was also a goddess for childbirth and nurturing.

Aphrodite being a goddess of love and fertility is typically more broad-minded towards forms of love (in this novel it could refer to demihuman and hyuman, demon and hyuman, etc). Artemis has a much more narrower view of maidenhood, is typically in the company of her nymphs or her circle. Some folklore even state that she was quite spoiled by her father Zeus and did not listen to the other gods.

The moon is somewhat of a recurring theme in this series. Tsukiyomi. The title that roughly translates to Moon's Journey. In lieu of that it would be fitting if its another goddess related to the Moon like Artemis.

The hero's cheat abilities granted by the goddess are all reminiscent of the moon. Tomoki is immortal only when the moon is out, which is why he only attacks demon encampments at night and is cowardly during the day. Hibiki has a wolf companion and a high exposure outfit that increases her speed in combat. The charisma and charm would be extensions of her divine beauty said to attracts all sorts of gods and goddesses.

I think there's more.... but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

xshugox, DieForMe, kenar and 6 others like this.
  15. neoinfinity204

neoinfinity204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty certain Tomoki's immortality is not moon based just night based. Artemis also was not a god obsessed with beauty the same way Aphrodite was which is the biggest sign she or one form of her might be the goddess. So many of her myths involve her being pissed someone is more beautiful than her or competition of beauty. Artemis was also the goddess of hunters and linked with the bow which means she probably would have liked Makoto a lot more.

Just to note Aphrodite originates as Ishtar/Inanna in mythology so they might be the same god in this story. It is possible it is a Daikokuten/Shiva situation.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  16. animanaicT

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the well thought reply, i still have doubts, but the author can work out anythin he really wants so im excited to see if your right or not.

17. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Artemis was also known for hating men that would lust after her beauty, if you happen to be in her woods, when she's bathing under the moonlight, you get turned into a boar, and she hunts you down. Her weapons are bows and spears. So she might have some affinity for Makoto, but she's also a super tsun, maybe super mega tsun if you believe Makoto's mom, which might have just made her even ruder if he admires archery so much....

HiroBlaze, ananymouss and Paps like this.
  18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He just did.:blobalert:
    I can see Gods teaching that way.
    So....No one is commenting on how good he felt after doing the did all nigth long, could this impact in his developemnt or something, maybe streghtening the power of his contracts with them. And it is confirmed that Lime is no longer just an Hyman he is a half dragon now, thats an interesting news.:blobokhand::blobokhand:

kyoshijiro and clmbheat like this.
  19. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mabye that is his talent?

Paps likes this.
  20. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know about that. Artemis was fine with men that didn't have any lustful feelings toward her. And I believe there was even one hunter who used to be part of her group and was male. Something that Aphrodite really hated, made the dudes stepmother fall in love with him, then when she was rejected killed herself and left a note behind saying that he raped her. The dudes name was Hippolytus.

kyoshijiro likes this.