LCD The Charm of Soul Pets

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Hexwolfx, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read to 1047 and so far only one of them have returned, though one more was/is on it's way, so maybe by now there's two who have returned...

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  2. fukayuu69

fukayuu69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he has the same number of summons as he did before he went half devil around ch 1100 ish but he has had individual soul pets that show up like ch 1000 ish

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  3. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess I'll wait another year to read this novel again. I caught up to 500 almost 600 chapters at least.

Ty for the replies

4. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    This picture looks so cool
    [​IMG]

Yanku likes this.
  5. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay its been a couple months and although i read a few chapters but I couldn't get into it knowing I'd catchup before the other two pets showed up.

So have they shown up in the 300 chapters or so since then?

6. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading and dropping the novel every once in a while (there's some really annoying/rage inducing moments throughout the novel along with some high points) and just happened to read the chapter where MC just got the other one that I mentioned before (so all but one of his pets are back).

It's chapter 1051 that it returns.

I'm only at 1070 atm and read 1051 just the other day, and I only really started to read the novel again for real after it returned because the novel was seriously going downhill but now it's going up somewhat again, or at least my enjoyment of reading it is.

Anyway, so I still don't know when the 3rd pet returns, but it might've shown up in the current translation. (Though so far as I've read there hasn't been any indication of it returning anytime soon. Plus minor spoiler
    if it actually returned it wouldn't be of any help since there's basically 0% chance that it's already at the dominator rank
    )

7. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i guess i can just wait till the novel is finished in a few months iirc this novel is only 1600 or 1800 chapters long and its already at 1300

Thanks for the info!