Spoiler Iris - The Lady and her Smartphone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mikeyla, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess they got on hiatus due to COVID. Alot of manga in japan and some anime got delayed because of it. Especially when the infected in Korea at that time spiked up.
    Edit: And they might just have another wave as they got a new superspreader who visited several nightclubs

Uncopyright likes this.
  2. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me about nera bitch desperate moments? I wanna see her misery :aww::aww:

lazynoodles and DOHere like this.
  3. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read it?

Uncopyright likes this.
  4. sleepytree

sleepytree Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw it in someone instagram. But I forgot who is it lol cuz I found it on a whim on the discovery.

5. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What you said is right though

6. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of them is when her fathers trial is held

DOHere and quarantine is good like this.
  7. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Detail pleaseeeee

8. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to bloody know what happened to Nera. That scheming bitch deserves the worst outcome.

9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey adyaa, any spoilers on the guy that saved drunk Nera that one time?

adyaa and quarantine is good like this.
  10. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll read the read tomorrow for this part again and elaborate in detail !

DOHere, rock.doll and hjnffnjh like this.
  11. hjnffnjh

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much. :blobsob:

12. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know what happened to them
    1. Queen
    2. Ex husband and his family
    3. Nera and her family

yorozuyaginchan, hjnffnjh and DOHere like this.
  13. verraol

verraol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    may that bitch nera get what she deserves:sleep:

hjnffnjh likes this.
  14. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wahh thanks!! cant wait

15. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, can i have the translated novel link
    and the most updated manhwa/raw manhwa??
    thank you

16. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link
    is king oscar the husband of grand duchess elena??

17. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link
    if its maternal grandfather it doesnt make sense, since her mother is the marchionness she got the title from her father, hence iris grandfather... and are you sure iris mother has red eye?
    well, probably im the one who wrongly remembered hahaha

18. sleepytree

sleepytree Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope its fine for me to spoil this part.
    After Iris became a solia, she recommend Viscoun Miller (Nera's father) to be the head of lab room/magic room to Queen Liza eventhough the Viscount is the one that oppose Annakin to manage Forrest house. By this recommendation, Queen Liza believes Iris is supporting her as she didnt not care about Anakin. Its important that Iris didnt show she was on Annakin side, since Annakin is Ian's supporter.

The main reason Iris recommend her uncle is because she knew the rotten viscount would manipulate the royal funds for his own profit. Not long after the viscount become the head of the magic room/lab room, the supervisor of the royal palace investigate him and it was revealed he is manipulating the suppliers for an illegal profits for himself. The most interesting part is the one who made the complaints about the viscount is countess Carrie, Queen Liza's sister and the bastard Howards mom. She made the complaints to the royal supervisor because she is jealous of Iris as she recommed her family for a position in the palace and wanted to revenge Iris for ignoring her son by tarnishing Iris pride when she told the royal supervisor to investigate Iris' uncle.

When Queen Liza found out about this she is angry and scold her sister for tarnishing her image too as she's the one who took Iris advice to take the viscount. Which what Iris plan all along. She knew the countess would do that.

On trial day, Viscount was determined guilty. Nera went to watch the trial but in secret as she's wearing a cape to hide her face in the crowd. She shook in disbelief. Nera saw Iris from the side and Iris smirked. Nera was like "You destroyed my life!! I hate you!! I will make you pay" in her head.

Howard is known as a playboy and has been flirting with so many ladies especially the maids in the palace. His mother knew about this but she's like " I will support my precious son no matter what." though she is a bit doubtful about Howard playboy tendency.

Howard was like "It just palace ladies. Just easy. Iris must be anxious and jealous when she heard about what im doing. After all its easy to fall into temptation with these maids."

Suddenly, the palace guard told Howard some people were searching for him. And the guard was "Which lady did you mess this time?"
    Howard went outside and theres a protest by the ladies that he involved with. Demand to surrender Howard to them as he lied to them.

The ladies start to throw eggs at him and beat him lol then his father arrived with a carriage and hes like "Dad please save me." his father opens the door and slapped the shit out of him "Stupid son!! You tarnish my name like this. I cant even show my face anywhere anymore." left Howard there while the ladies surrounded him.

It was all caused by Iris. She talked to the palace maid. And the maid cried and told her Howard broke her heart and lied when he promised to marry her. Iris told her "Im sure you are not the only lady he lied to. Theres so many others."
    The maid "I wanted to punish him."
    Iris told the maid to go to the hair salon and spread the rumour about him. Since, its the fastest place where news will spread as the ladies like to gossip. Thus, the protest happened.

He was killed by Annakin.

When he was in the jail, a guard suddenly opened his cell. He though Nera was the one that planned his escape. Then, Annakin appeared with a sword. He swore to kill the viscount as hes the reason for Iris suffers. (Annakin knew about Iris past life, she told him)
    I didnt exactly remember the dialogue, but here is the paraphrase :
    Viscount : What are you doing here?!
    Annakin : Who do you think released you? Its me. I'll make you pay for what you've done to Iris.
    Viscount : Wait, Iris is not your sister!! Shes...!
    Annakin sliced his neck before he could say anything.
    Annakin : i knew it from the beginning.

Then Iris appeared, "I knew you would be here brother." Annakin was like thank god she didnt hear what the viscount said.

Iris to Viscount : I give you time and chance to repent but it seems like you dont change at all. I will make you suffer this time.

The viscount only able to look at her while he bleed to his death. When Iris left, Annakin thoughts "Maybe I should listen about Iris' father from the viscount. No. No matter what Iris is still my sister. I promise to protect her."

He loves Iris like his own sister.

The news spread that the viscount escaped the cell in palace. (hes a dead meat though by this point)

Idk where this happened, on the streets or at an event.
    Carmandy and her lil ass suckers friend saw Nera and she was like "Ahh isnt your father the one who ran away from the jail? You must know something right?" she snickers.
    Nera was like "Ugh." then she throws her fake ass sad face "Actually my father abused me *cried* and my mom too thats why she ran away. I dont know what happened to my father. Please dont accuse me." cried.
    Carmandy was like "Uhh.. I didnt know that." *sweats* and her underlings was like "Lady Carmandy lets dont bother her anymore" as they felt guilty.

Nera in her head during the encounter "Well, im not abused but my mom is so, thats count. But what is father doing, he never do anything without telling me. Whats happened? Both of my parents abandoned me now. Iris you bitch! You caused this, i will make you suffer."

Sorry if theres any typo

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  19. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when will iris meet king oscar? spoilers please

rock.doll likes this.
  20. hjnffnjh

Reading List:
    Link