Recommendations Looking for the f#ck it girl.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Jessy_m, May 25, 2020.

1. Jessy_m

Jessy_m Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know a novel where the girl gets reborn experience the typical evil family filled with conspiracies in cn and just say fuck it, I am out. And just run away from home or force her parents to cut connections with the big family and just go farming or something...
    Becaue I always find it too tiring to read these conspiracies schemes that goes over the top and take long time for mc to defeat them.while I feel it's not even worth it to fight or stay in a garbage family that just cause headaches all the time.

2. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Genius coroner consort something

4. omegadir

omegadir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not quite what you seek but try "Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao" - main character transmigrated from apocalyptic zombie world to body of girl who pretend to be boy emperor by her heartless mother. She destined to be poisoned by her mother then her little brother is born and wanted to escape that destiny. She has all sorts of cool powers from her world: super strength, healing power and can talk to animal, awesome right? Problem is she is dumb as brick (and her favorite weapon is one), all she think is what on breakfast, lunch and dinner (and then where get more food in-between), her favorite tactic is beat someone or demolish their gates (and residence in process). If not for helping soon-to-be-exetuted general she'd failed at the start. But even this general and his allies will have headache trying to rein in her crazy antics. Its not story in which MH say "fuck it, I am out" but "fuck it, I am emperor. Why should I care?". Try read, it is hilarious.

Last edited: May 25, 2020