Spoiler Temporary Husband: The Pregnant Wife Runs Away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, May 22, 2020.

1. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is this blind aspect ?

Pansy25 likes this.
  2. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the father is the one who is involved with childhood sweetheart. He is also who she is trying to run away from. He threatened her that she can't hide for long. He will let her go if she hands him his son obediently. Which sweetheart complied by giving him chen hen instead. But he raised chen chen with all luxuries and also told him about his real parents. He sent chen chen back as soon as ml and fl meet again. Chen described him as good and bad man. As he is dangerous but he was good to him.

3. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was contract he made with her father when he threatened her for marraige first and father refuses. According to contract if fl really will not return to him after all these efforts, he will never see her again. He will never force her to do anything she does not want. But he can coerce, plead, ask or demand. It is on her if she decides to fulfill her. But father also know ml love fl very much. So he can't stay away from her for too long. So middle ground. Take your cornea away and donate it to a needy. That will make him blind and he can stay near fl.

So when fl still refuses him after they found chen. He decides to fulfill this contract.
    But it was a hoax. Father and ML arranged it to emotionally blackmail fl and to see if she is really indifferent or not. But it agitated fl and she says she will not leave him even if he is blind.

4. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! What a sh*tty thing to do. Emotionally blackmail the female lead to stay with him.

5. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You said it , however why would they do this and why would the ML come 2 years later ? he is psychotic or what ?

Elisee and GoliathQueen like this.
  6. Marziya

Marziya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This type of authors should experience rape themselves, then they will understand it is romantic or not.They always want to start story with rape,as if they are wanting rape should happen very frequently, by this you will find your hero.what type of mentality is this !!!!

7. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    I effing salute for reading through all this.... woah.. for sure I would have given up at all the non communication between our leads. Oh boy... and thanks for writing it all down for us to read.

Apaylia blackrose likes this.
  8. GoliathQueen

GoliathQueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Apaylia blackrose Thank you so very much for your efforts. It saved me from a lot of time and frustrations. That's why before I start a new cnovel I always check the spoilers first, and save myself from the abuse. So thank you huhu and to everyone else who are willing to share spoilers. You're all amazing

Elisee, michoux and Apaylia blackrose like this.
  9. FalseNutrition

FalseNutrition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so upset and thankful at the same time. Upset that there is such a story like this circulating out there and thankful that I don't need to spend time reading this. I really salute you for compiling these significant events. Truly, the author has probably lost his/her mind. What kind of wild imagination is this?
    Definitely agree! I could never enjoy reading this.

Elisee, cmonson and Apaylia blackrose like this.
  10. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Shes asking for me to ask the novel author to abort her

Mann i dont get the hype over a pregnant lady troupe

cmonson likes this.
  11. Ace_jelly

Ace_jelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading this novel cause I have a fetish on novels about garbage Ml's regretting about their action to the Fl and boy I didnt regret reading this.Male lead is a complete garbage and 'garbage' might only be an understatement.Truly he doesnt deserve fl if only I could transmigrate into this book and just steal fl cause she's so cute,cool-headed and I want someone that could actually care for her and love her lemme be that one*^* instead of that trashy ml>:<.

ThanatosAscending and michoux like this.
  12. jolliapplegirl

jolliapplegirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read about 100 chapters of this and couldn't take anymore. It's honestly a slog to read cause the FL is such a sweetheart that deserves better. Like, I don't understand why she is so willing to love a trash ML like this. There was a point where I was shipping her with the best friend cause she was the only one who was kind to her with no strings attached. Then I recalled the synopsis and all my hope faded. This spoiler just solidifies the fact that the world she resides in trash.

13. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I...wow. Just wow. Salute for the peeps who braved through this to give spoilers. This is like a telenovela, but way worse and almost everybody suck. Only way this could be redeemed is to get featured in cheating men must die and have ml suffer for the rest of his life, then FL live the good life.

14. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is that the end? Sweetheart not punished?

15. Kassandra

Kassandra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this spoiler! I would have read the novel if I haven't got to see this. The plot was so twisted. Why don't they just die all? Kidding.