Spoiler [BL]I'm Pregnant After Sending a Soul Cry

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HesheFell, May 13, 2020.

1. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Like a chicken's cloaca?
    I think the situation for MC is more like 'be careful what you wish for' scenario lmfao.

2. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it was after 2-3 months of pregnancy? It was on his 2nd appointment with the doctor.

He told ML twice that he was pregnant but ML didn't believe him. on his first attempt, ML thought he was talking about erotic stuff. on the second attempt, ML thought MC was so in love with him that he thinks he is actually pregnant (false pregnancy).

But one day, ML was talking on the phone with their bestfriend. BF was in the hospital with his pregnant sister for check up. ML was just (proudly and happily) talking about how a guy can be so in love that he'll have false pregnancy, when suddenly BF saw MC and 2ndML together again in the obstetrics and gynecology department. He talked about how this was the second time he encountered them on that department. At first, he just thought it was gastritis, but then he saw MC enter the pregnancy examination room that only pregnant people can enter and BOOM! ML was able to put the pieces together:

1. MC does not drink alcohol, and refrains from smokes (bbq and cigarettes)
    2. MC keeps on vomitting
    3. MC wont let him do "it"
    4. MC's fatter belly
    5. MC saying pregnancy isnt hard at all, he even has the strength to find a new father (2ndML)

It was more of the 5th one that spurred ML into action. He rushed to the hospital and found out the truth.

Ease, Kaylee, Kleep and 4 others like this.
  3. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    What? Fatter belly? But he’s only 2 months?:blobconfused:

HIMETAN likes this.
  4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont get it.
    So, what's this novel about?
    MC slept with ML in drunk state, then got pregnant by system?
    The what happend?

5. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me in what chapter he found out?

6. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters 21-23

7. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    But those chapters need VIP access. Is there no other link to Free raw?

8. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on danmei(dot)la
    Just copy/paste the Chinese title on search.

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  9. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry. I semi abandoned this forum when I was supposed to spoil. I usually love to lose brain cells too:D. I was excited to read this at first but as I slowly progressed, I found I really didn't care for any of the characters. The humor was good but that was it. The drama was progressing way too fast and the hotel confrontation was such an unnatural development. Everyone's character went from 0 to 100.
    And then afterwards, I actually read 5 new bl novels from start to finish and now it's been a week:facepalm: since I created this thread. I figured if I read something else , it wouldn't be so hard to get through when I came back. But I still quit each time.
    I'm glad someone was interested and willing to spoil, because I originally planned to delete this thread. I hate that I started and didn't finish it. But after the first couple of chapters, it quickly went downhill for me. No more creating threads until I FINISH the novel for now on:blobpensive:. Never now if I lose interest in the middle.

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    Kleep likes this.
  10. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Where I can read the translation?
    Seem interesting

11. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, why I hate this kind 2nd ML tragic ending with no partner and alw be the 2nd route.

Wait, i thought they're not in speaking term, after the night also MC went for a month, so how come they're going to do 'IT' again? ML finally confessed or what?

@HesheFell actually, what is MC and ML relationship before? Friends?
    Are they in college/working? How old are they?
    And is this completed or still on going, how many chapters?

HesheFell likes this.
  12. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    ML and MC were rivals turned bestfriends. They have the same circle of friends. 3 days before the party where they first had sex (i think this is the graduation party? ML is now the president of his company), ML already had a hunch that he likes MC in a romantic sense. He confirmed his feelings the night he got drunk and thinking it was a dream, followed his desires and had sex with MC. He let MC hid for a month because he thought MC was straight and needed time to think about their feelings.

soon after MC came back to the city, ML arranged a romantic confession for MC. This is where he confessed about all those perverted things he’s been doing while thinking of MC LOL.

HesheFell and Kaylee like this.
  13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When MC is doing check up for pregnancy, he and ML are together officially or half half?

14. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    1st check up - he just got back to the city and found out he was pregnant. 2nd ML went with him for his first medical check up. ML and MC's common friend happened to see them while accompanying his pregnant sister, but he just thought it was gastritis.

2nd check up - ML and MC are already together, but when MC tells him that he is pregnant with his child, ML thought it just a sexual connotation, or that MC loves him so much he actually thinks he is pregnant (like false pregnancy). MC didnt tell him again cause he was afraid ML will think he is a monster. but then common friend sees MC again the gynecology department and MC even went inside the examination room for pregnant women.

Hebaj22, wildthorn and Kleep like this.
  15. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please