Spoiler My Crown Prince Consort Is a Firecracker

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by keitorin, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Slyferine

Slyferine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are quite a lot up till the 5k mark considering they are already an official couple by that time. But what I really like about their relationship isn't just the fluffy moment, but the trust they have for each other.

Granted at first, the ML kinda "fooled" her into a relationship with him but gradually, he actually slowly and surely seeped into her heart and the both of them know this. There are a lot of unsaid words between them, but it is something they both already know and acknowledged without words.

nicomcla1995 and Lilpriestess like this.
  2. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    I definitely love both our leads here. :):):):):)

3. winterkaguya

winterkaguya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That longgg???

4. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What sort of family circumstances ? Did they get divorced before remarrying?

5. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope
    Think of it this way, it's like marrying in another country and then coming back and having another wedding in your home country because you want their recognition. When it's not necessary, as you can prove you're married already.

nicomcla1995 and J-Susan like this.
  6. Ancientalien

Ancientalien Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is MC the only wife of ML or will there be concubines too?Also are there any white lotus bitches coveting the ML bcuz i am tired of reading about them in every novel

7. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does MC get pregnant?

8. Miyu1997

Miyu1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me is mu qingyu (step mother) is good or bad

9. Cynge42

Cynge42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my 1st novel with zombies.. I don't get the appeal.

Someone please spoil something interesting about zombies to help me make the decision if I want to keep reading this novel.

10. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is very entertaining and thrilling and surprisingly funny! Let's start so the MC is a badass that has been reincarnated at least twice before this life, in her first life she probably was a OP badass, 2nd life she was a regular person who did not remember her first life so she suffered through many misfortunes and ended up semi alone so she confided and trusted in the wrong person that ended up betraying her, in order to experiment on why after she started late to cultivate she had a better inner space than his and yes it was a man, and no it was not romantic on her side at least up till ch. 702 which is where I am. Still on 2nd life MC after getting experimented on, gets bought because she always refers to the person as a devil, since she states that she was not strong enough to even deter her imprisonment especially after the harsh treatments she was given beforehand, so ex-friend/enemy is not mentioned again. MC was often paraded around as a pet in her 2nd life, more info should be available in other chapters, but I have not yet reached that point. 3rd and current life MC is reincarnated and only remembers her 2nd life up until she gets quiqui which reminded her that it was her companion, and she was the master he has missed for such a long time, MC suspects something but doesn't have concrete evidence, so she focuses in the zombie apocalypse that was a more pressing matter, first scene is ML seeing MC trying to drown a woman who wants to sell her little sister to slavery, MC gets interrupted by ML and is very mad but go backs home with the murder unfinished, and leaves ML intrigued and interested, in my opinion back in the historical times girls would get married at 12 so the ML who is about 5 or so years older than the 7 year old MC is not that creepy, in the sense that he is in the puppy love stage of his life so in my opinion not creepy a little calculated but hey Love knows no age, anyhow back to storyline MC asks for compensation/money from a sect that wanted to know where a magnite mine was and she showed it to them, then she takes money from the woman who she was trying to kill, which she tried again and still did not succeed since the neighbours helped put out the fire she caused ML is watching every scheme that the MC has made and is trying hard to be her friend but MC is triggered by that word due to the betrayal in her past so ML has a very long way to go.

Cynge42 likes this.
  11. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dad does and grandma does not, she just learns not to speak so much with MC around, when MC returns after 7 years she finds her home in disarray so she cleans house and along with the ML who is accepted by MC (FINALLY) at the time (they`re engaged) so ML kicks grandma out of her house since she was too muddleheaded to realize that she fell in a scheme by MC.

The only thing special and/or entertaining thing about the zombies are that they mutate/evolve to be stronger, faster, smarter, and are able to control lower level zombies that themselves. Also animals and plants are not safe so s*** is not easy in this universe.

Does MC get pregnant after marriage? And does she get more emotional with time?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2021
    Cynge42 likes this.
  12. Cynge42

Cynge42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, thanks to your descriptions I've decided to give this zombie novel a try. I am all for funny, thrilling, and entertaining novels. Wish me.luck!

13. N.Celeste

N.Celeste Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she does get pregnant after marriage it’s around chapter 4k something.

She’s one of the main villain/bad guys you can say. She doesn’t appear much but is dealt with pretty neatly.

Mc is the only wife of Ml, this novel does put much emphasis on white lotuses but there will be a one or two stupid ones but are killed off quite quickly.

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  14. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the chicken a Phoenix? The one she summoned isn’t a normal chicken right?

15. its.lovey

its.lovey New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the chinese name so I can search it up that way cause the websites with the good translation are taking to long

16. its.lovey

its.lovey New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the person behind the people trying to kill Qiao Mu

17. AWalk2ZEnd

AWalk2ZEnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm beggin, beggin yyooouuuuu!! More Sspppoooooooiiilleeerrrrr!!!:notworthy::notworthy:
    Can i have some more sor/madam:coffee::coffee:

18. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y’all, longtime lurker here, but chapter 1006-1007 dropped a huge bombshell!

Qiao Mu’s family is not her biological family, and that’s why her Grandmother hates her so much. She thinks that Wei Ziqin, QiaoQiao’s mom, either cheated on her husband or seduced him into taking care of someone else’s child. In reality, Qiao Zhongbeng actually knew, but does consider her his real, blood-related daughter. I don’t remember if she’s fully adopted or if she’s her mother’s child, but considering how the “biological family” usually refers to the father’s family, it means she isn’t actually a Qiao.

We later also learn that the leader of Shuntian Prefecture has been plotting against Qiao Mu before she even learned how to cultivate. For a reason yet to be known, he wanted her to live a miserable life and instigated many things, including Wen Ruwan seducing her father in her previous life.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    nicomcla1995 and szvdy like this.
  19. Marilla Stella

Marilla Stella Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Qiao Mu ever tell the male lead about her rebirth? If so which chapters?
    And thank you for all the previous spoilers!

20. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He suspects she’s been reborn after a careless comment from Duan Yue, and he begins finding clues that prove it, but she hasn’t told him yet. I think he doesn’t want to jump to conclusions and is respecting MC’s privacy and secrets. He most likely believes she’ll tell him when she wants to. I don’t remember which chapter it was, but it was after the second time skip, when MC is 14. ML and DY were trying to figure out why she liked someone, and DY wondered if they knew each other in a past life.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    nicomcla1995 likes this.