Spoiler Beauty and the Beast: Wolf Hubby XOXO

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Sep 18, 2019.

1. mubblemilo

mubblemilo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do all 4 of her partners go into the time space with her? Or is just lea and elvis?

2. CluelessClover

CluelessClover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She only has lea and elvis as her partner. No one else. You might have mixed this up with another story with the same plot of traveling to a beastworld called beauty and the beasts webtoon (mc was called bai jingjing and she had four partners: a snake, a leopard, a tiger, and an eagle beastman). I also finished the raw novel for that webtoon so if you want spoilers for that story you can ask :) but maybe we need to switch to another thread haha.

Mina san and magical_al00 like this.
  3. mellorine

mellorine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil me on that one "Beauty and the Beasts" ... Will she get Winston as her spouse too? Who else is she gonna be spouse with? How many children will she have in the end? I BEG OF YOU FOR THE DETAILS T_T

Mina san likes this.
  4. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    She will get Winston as her third spouse and they’ll have a lovely baby girl that’s even more beautiful than Bai jingjing. But spoiler on the baby girl: Bai Jingjing was poisoned while pregnant so the baby girl ended up almost blind. When bai jingjing was forced to return to the modern world, winston left the baby girl to a mermaid beastman who ended up as the baby girl’s spouse.

As for her kids: she’ll give birth a couple of times to many many baby snakes for Curtis, one litter of leopard cubs with Parker, a baby girl with Winston, and a litter of baby eagles with Muir.

geckin, itselle, stumblmer and 4 others like this.
  5. mellorine

mellorine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thhaaaankkkss sooo muchh!!! BUT what's that thing about "forced to return to modern world" pleeaaasseee gimme details

6. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    Towards the end of the novel, she somehow disappeared and then reappeared in the modern world. There's this thing about spousal bonds that affect the five-striped beastmen: wherein if the female call strongly for the male beastmen, they'll be transported to her side or the male will feel her general direction and come to her. You can recall how at the start of the novel/manga winston and curtis were already four-striped beastmen, parker was two-striped and muir was three-striped. So when she returned to the modern world and called strongly for her males, only Curtis and Muir (who were 5-striped beastmen at that point) were transported to the modern world at different countries. Muir took awhile to find Bai Jingjing too. Curtis was closer (he's in the same country as Bai jingjing) so he found her first. Muir became an olympic swimmer / diver just to get money and find her.

Parker and Winston were left in the beastworld since they were only four-striped beastmen. As I said, Winston entrusted their baby girl to a mermaid beastman. Both did their best to powerup and become five-striped beastmen so they can join Bai Jingjing in the modern world.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    Bastian, geckin, Snowy_1201 and 5 others like this.
  7. mellorine

mellorine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wooow!! thanks so mucchh T_T I wish I could read the language too T_T

8. winterkaguya

winterkaguya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahh...thank you so much for the spoilers~ guess they all could just leave their kids behind like that?? After all the trouble of trying to have progeny!

9. Snow24

Snow24 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me how many total chapter are there?

10. EmpressRouge25

EmpressRouge25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It says 1736 on the nu page. But the chapters are pretty short.

11. Chan_Chan

Chan_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai Qingqing wasn't the one who was poisoned. Winston was poisoned by the scorpion.
    Winston had gone to the Forbidden / Flame City in the desert city where there are only abandoned males gathered. He was poisoned by the scorpion there as the scorpions were the rulers there. When he gets back, he enters a valley full of flowers which had aphrodisiac properties. QQ happens to visit there with another female. She finds Winston lying there. After Winston sees her he kind of forces himself upon her under the joint effect of the aphrodisiac and the poison. They mate and he becomes her 3rd spouse. She became pregnant after that time with Winston's child. Ann/Anne was their daughter from that time. So she inherits/acquires the poison from her dad not her mom.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    takoyakicheeks and stumblmer like this.
  12. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai QingQing has 4 spouses. Curtis, Parker, Winston and Muir.
    She gives birth to a litter of 19 baby snakes and then a litter of 3 leopard cubs. QQ then has a daughter with Winston who was almost blind as Winston was poisoned by a scorpion when he mated with QQ and they had her. QQ again gives birth to 10 snake eggs. And finally 2 baby eagles with Muir.
    She gives birth to 3 baby eagles with Muir, then becomes pregnant with Winston's and Parker's children (I forgot the number and order of pregnancy:blobsweat:) After this, she becomes pregnant with Curtis' daughter.

13. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Gu Mengmeng has 4 spouses too. Elvis, Lea, Snake and a bird(I forgot his name sorry) But the bird and Snake are the ones I pity the most. Elvis and Lea stay with MM as she oversees space n time. But Snake and the bird were the ones who sacrificed themselves for her.:cry:

14. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    The bird and The snake you refer to sacrificed themselves before they could successfully become her mate. She had to oversee time and space just to release them. But even that got glossed over in the ending

Alina Moktan likes this.
  15. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute Beast World: Beast Husband, Memeda!
    Anyone have mtl this novel. I read review that people who completed read it love this novel.

I want spoiler, MC also have four husbands. Please spoiler it

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    stumblmer and Chan_Chan like this.
  16. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah they sacrificed themselves on their own accord. But that wasn't an eternal goodbye. Mengmeng had to choose a new messenger and the whole matter has only one goal. To release the partners from the damnation of being sacrificed forever. When the next messenger overtakes the task of overseeing the time n space, her (new messenger's) two partners sacrifice themselves. It is an endless vicious cycle. When Mengmeng's successor became the new BeastGod, Mengmeng's two partners got their freedom back (just like it happened with Snake's mom when Mengmeng became the new BeastGod). And she travelled to earth in modern times with them. Here she mates with Snake (mark on heart as he sacrificed himself twice for her so he deserved it) n the bird (mark on her back) at last. This time in modern world was an epilogue. So Gu Mengmeng ultimately has 4 partners/spouses.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    stumblmer and Alina Moktan like this.
  17. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the suggestion!!!:X3: I love this kinda stories tbh:oops: Will get back to you after I read it:LOL: If you can wait that is;)

stumblmer and Alina Moktan like this.
  18. RegulusBlack

RegulusBlack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the total chapter of this manhwa including the side story?

19. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Which manhwa? Both 'Beauty and the Beast: Wolf Hubby XOXO' and 'Cute Beast World: Beast Husband Memeda' are CN novels. 'Beauty and the Beasts' is the manhua adaptation of 'Leisurely Beast World: Plant Some Fields, Have Some Cubs' novel btw and it's (manhua) not yet completed so I can't tell the exact chapters but the novel has 1664 chapters (acc to NU) which are completed(´・∀・`)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    Snowy_1201 and stumblmer like this.
  20. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
    tysm :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Chan_Chan likes this.