Recommendations Looking for Hp fanfic

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Exsha, May 26, 2020.

1. Exsha

Exsha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for a Harry Potter Fanfic
    Reincarnated as Serverus Snape/second chance
    60k+words
    20+chapters

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    that's a very low expectation you have there

Sadim, Darkcrow., HavekZero and 5 others like this.
  3. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    So a fanfic with 20+ chapters but with the minimum requirement of 60 words. Hmmmm difficult difficult:hmm::hmm:

Exsha likes this.
  4. Hollowed

Hollowed Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a ton of second chance HP fanfic on fanfiction.net and ArchiveofOurOwn.
    Most of them are Harry goes back to year 1 in Slytherin or something like this.

Never saw any reincarnated as Severus Rogue tho but with AO3 filters it shouldn't be too hard to find at least one.
    You could ask /r/HPfanfiction/ on Reddit. Also on that subreddit there is already a ton of people seaking recommandation for second chance HpFanfic.
    Hope you can find what you look for.

Exsha likes this.
  5. Minarett

Minarett Peaceful Adventurer

Reading List:
    Link
    Touch me_sama and Exsha like this.
  6. Exsha

Exsha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad it was 60k

7. HavekZero

HavekZero A well meaning, contributing member of this forum

Reading List:
    Link
    half blood emperor has a si as snape but the fic is sadly dead. died just when it started getting to the good parts too.

Exsha likes this.
  8. Exsha

Exsha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya I love that fic putting aside the mind editing aside I love it

9. HavekZero

HavekZero A well meaning, contributing member of this forum

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, dunno if this'll help but here are some fanfics and original works that i enjoyed reading.

1 - Forged Destiny is an RPG take on RWBY. With over 1 million words its simply said a beaut.
    2 - Mother of Learning is an original story and the lesser I say about it the better because words fail to describe how well written this fic is.
    3 - Oddity is a naruto self insert fanfic which is nice. Not comparable to the first two recs but the latest chapters have left me with a shiver running down my spine and goosebumps on my arms.
    4 - Going Native is a dragon ball self insert fanfic with a crossover into the dc multiverse. The fic is quite well written and is definetly worth a read.
    5 - Skywalker Resurgent is a star wars self insert fanfic that brings back a lot of good memories if you're part of the generation old enough to remember and appreciate the greatness of the original star wars triology.
    6 - The Muggleborn Conspiracy is a harry potter self insert fanfic that was pretty awesome but the recent chapters have seen a little drop in quality. Well, either that or I simply don't like the direction in which the author is taking the plot. :/ happens from time to time.
    7 - Y'know Nothing Jon Snow is a pokemon self insert fanfic that is wonderful. It's rare to see a pokemon si that isn't dead as well as well written at the same time.
    8 - Sacrifice and Subjugation is a pokemon fanfic that one would love if they're into grim dark realities in the pokemon franchise.
    9 - Departure from the Diary is a harry potter fanfic that one should read if they're into the trope of gender bending the villain and making the villain and the heor an item in a plausible manner.
    10 - Carl the Jumper is an example of a somewhat well written jumpchain. Unfortunately the world the author has taken the Mc into currently isn't one that I particularly like so I havent read this one in a bit.

Exsha likes this.
  10. Exsha

Exsha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I would to check this out