Spoiler Mesmerizing Ghost Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by cap.toon, May 2, 2017.

1. ValerieZoldyck

ValerieZoldyck Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really curious about the true identity of the old man in the peach blossom ridge. Anyone here who got information in this?

2. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, Currently I'm in chapter 1072. And the webnovel already translate up to 1092 but i can't read 1073, onwards . . . . You can only read that, it's either you buy some privilege or just wait. HAHAHA and there's already MTL and of course it's mess.

3. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody know why MC grandpa got kidnapped? and who is the girl on her grandpa painting? her grandma or probably her grandpa lover? (on manga its around chapter 90- probably 100x)

oh yeahm can anyoe tell me the story about mc mom? (what chapter on manga and novel)when she meet her mom, etc?
    im a manga reader only and because i dont have time to read novel :)

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  4. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link

when mc grandfather back? and who kidnapped her grandfather?

Lilpriestess likes this.
  5. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter (novel and manga) this thing happen?

Lilpriestess likes this.
  6. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohhhmmgggggg I’m only at ch 600. Holy ish. 10years is freaking forever. Can you tell me what ch the school arc finishes??? Thanks lol

7. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg.... where you’re at have the ML and MC met yet? Or is it at 2700 when they meet. Bc I don’t think I can wait that super duper long for them to meet again. I’m into cultivating stories etc but if I’m reading a female centric cultivation story I expect some romance interspersed it’s cool if hundreds of chapters in between but thousands of chapters like for reals. Before our Mc/ml meet. Ugh. I guess I’ll wait another year. Yea. It’s been that long since I’ve read this one. I’m hoping the translators don’t give up!!

RaNa531 likes this.
  8. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't know, in the recent chapter they're still on the hell mountains. I've been reading this since last year and maybe they can finish translating it by 2023 hahaha LMAO! base in the percentage they're releasing everyday with 2 chapters a day.

Lilpriestess likes this.
  9. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Dayamn... ok gonna put this on hold lol. Lemme know when they meet again.

10. winterkaguya

winterkaguya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why he has so many identity? He's got more identity than James Bond! Hahaha!

ViLu707 and Lilpriestess like this.
  11. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on chapter 600+ of the novel and the grandpa was gone for like 100 chapters i think (400 to 500??), anyways he was kidnapped by his older lover called Su Xi. Don't really know much about them but she loved him for a long time and she couldnt be with him when he was married and so she waited for a day in which she could be with him and so she kidnapped him since he doesn't have a wife now so she could be with him but the grandpa has an inferiority complex cuz he looks old and she looks young even tho theyre the same age i think (she took some youth potion so she looks 20 something). Su Xi's niece tricks the grandpa into drinking some wine and makes him meet Su Xi and he end up telling her about his inferiority complex and then they end up having sex (really weird to imagine this). Feng Jiu comes back and then tells them that they should marry (i think?). They get married and Su Xi's family finds out that Feng Jiu is the ghost doctor since she gave them 100 elixirs which had the ghost doctor marking on it. That's the basics of it.

Does anyone have a clue about the cultivation system? Currently she's talking about being spirit master and forming her foundation but clearly a few chapters ago she said she was gonna reach spirit emperor soon... so confused

Also when is it revealed to everyone that she's the ghost doctor? It's really annoying that she doesnt just tell everyone... like no one can do anything to her if she revealed it anyways...

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  12. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL will be outed in a way around the time she joins the second tier academy.
    She goes with a group of the best from her 6th tier academy to the 2nd tier academy for a special event. They go into the secret realm of the academy and of course our FL goes nuts by going into the middle of the spirit gathering array and devouring everything.... even the life force of the plants to get to golden core or something similar .... reading so many that these ranks gets mixed in. ......

This ruins the secret realm and she is “forced” to help the second tier academy for destroying the realm. Since she feels guilty, - it is reallllly bad what she did - she decides to help. For one year, she will take 4 good seedlings but too high ranked for the academy to really force to learn - bad boys - and teach them. She will get them to the golden core rank from foundation. Around this time, pictures of her in her red male outfit has circulated to all powerful families. They recognize her whenever she goes to a city.
    On finding out she is the princess of the Phoenix Empire, this happens when she goes to the 1st tier country to bring her mother back. The mother’s family wants to link to FL power for their own. Of course, FL is NO.

At this point, she no longer wears the red clothing and starts another disguise. The beggar one is used when she travels and just a generic wealthy person as the other. She can’t go into the restaurants in her beggar garb.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    Liliss and soysuva like this.
  13. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So ive read till the shady empror guy and how he is trying to backstab mc family. Can someone spoil that whole plot for me specaily after he decide to atack the feng family after he goes bald

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    kurohamukami likes this.
  14. Weeny

Weeny New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows the best website to read this novel? I found MTLNovel but I can't really understand it

15. XueHua

XueHua Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know who The guy that MC probably liked in her previous life? The one that she was supposed to kill. I m sorry if this is answered because I dont wanna be spoiled a lot so I skipped other spoilers. I only wanna know this fact. Is he ML? MC seems to have liked him in previous life. So I hope he is ML. Can someone please answer me? Thank you~

16. Chea chantrea

Chea chantrea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @XueHua he is Mo Chen, the one that mc met during her examination for nebula academy. it's just that he has no memory of his previous life. He one of the post pitiful supporting ml. If he doesn't remember it'd be fine, but he managed to remember it. It must be painful for him to watched his beloved woman, who once his lover fall in love ,married,and has children with other man while he could only watched from afar protect her in the name of her guardian only to show his true feeling in the end of his life through the way he look at fl and that's also the time when fl finally recognized who he is. But luckily he could be revive, I hope he'll find his true love in the future chap

kurohamukami and Liliss like this.
  17. XueHua

XueHua Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see... thanks so much for answering. May I also know if FL really liked him? And how did FL manage to fall for ML if she knew she had someone she liked? and did ML know that she used to like someone else?

18. artezia

artezia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, does anyone know
    1. When will they get betrothed?
    2. Will FL meet the 4 kids she took to Hell Mountain again? (If yes, how?)

19. Yachi

Yachi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mo Chen was her lover in her previous life, but he got killed. And then in the next life (current life) she didn't realize it was him until he died for her. Then she finally realized who he was, but well, in this life the FL already has someone she really loves and she never expected him to also be in this world. But he did hint a few times that he was born for her and will die for her too.

kurohamukami likes this.
  20. Yachi

Yachi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Around chapter 3500, it's pretty far away.
    2. Yes, they will meet again multiple times, but the kids won't play that of a major role anymore in the story. She did travel around a bit with Duan Ye again though.

Naona_ likes this.