Discussion Don't have title idea

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MisterFreeze, May 26, 2020.

1. MisterFreeze

MisterFreeze Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evolution is done by doing stupid thing

Like who the heck would just melt sand at a very high temperature just to try ?
    Or even try to milk a cow

In conclusion don't judge stupid poeple it's becauce of them that we have technology today. >_>

2. Amburger

Amburger Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, personally if I had a high temperature furnace I would throw a bunch of random garbage inside of it to see what happens. It's not stupid to experiment like that.

Drinking out of a cow titty might be kinda dumb though, so I can't defend that.

3. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep in mind that there are different kinds of idiots out there, so I'm going to judge people who experiment with refining different materials and people who are going to cramped bars in the middle of a pandemic differently. Everyone has there talents, but some people only have useless talents like beer pong.

4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What OP calls stupid, I call curiosity. Sometimes, they appear to be similar but it's possible sate one's curiosity while taking some basic precautions

5. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that thinks that the reason why people discovered milk was by cutting open udders and not sucking it from sucking it out of the cow?
    Actually, I bet humans at that time would probably understand that milk are inside them cows. Like, an infant suckling is the same as a calf suckling. Who knows? Maybe some guy just thought of doing what the calf did just to understand?

Also, you sure you not mistaking discovery with evolution? 'Cause I don't think discovering glass from sand is "evolution."

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  6. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next time you don't have a title idea, do it like the japanese do on their novels.

Example:
    I don't have a title idea for my shitty post, but I still want to discuss how stupid people can be...

7. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god, now I'm visualizing some idiot in the past mistakenly sucking the "udders" of a male cow and some "milk" coming out of it.

8. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stupidity is certainly infinite but evolution is beyond the realm of stupidity. Evolution does not happen, because stupid organisms did stupid things, but adaptive organisms passed on their adaptive capabilities as said adaptive capabilities evolve further. Stupidity exists to balance out the natural progression of life advancing to higher lifeforms.
    That's not evolution but innovation. Well, some can say both go hand in hand.
    No offense, but I call bullshit on that! I refuse to believe the pioneers of today's technology were stupid people like the modern stupid citizens all over the globe.

9. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I respect their sacrifice to humanity, but I for sure don't recommend for everyone to be a guinea pig and try dangerous stuff.

Even scientists in present can be stupid, but their stupidity is in believing in something that can't be proved.

It's again another word that can be both negative and positive depending on how and what you want to describe.

Be stupid, but not ignorant.
    -Me

10. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine learning to control fire.

Also Plato said "necessity is the mother of invention", I'll judge stupid people not because they are stupid but becuase its normal to form a opinion about somthing.

11. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't that just make you a pervert? Or rather, something worse than a pervert?

12. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I am pretty sure humans are well aware what milk is, humans give of milk too. Anyone with a brain can guess that would apply to other animals and test it. Not some idiot just trying whatever.

There is a big difference between trying thing based on logic and just being stupid. One of the most common mistakes people make is they themselves are stupid and can't understand what an educated person is doing so to them it seems stupid because of their ignorance. But that isn't the same as an idiot doing stupid things

Glass like fire is something man discovered in nature, it doesn't take long to figure out high heat of sand leads to glass. Especialy since it aligns with our way of life like "The Roman historian Pliny wrote in A.D. 77 that Phoenician sailors places "stones of soda ash" into a fire (presumably to rest their posts on) on a sandy beach. They later found a "hard smooth stone" in the ashes"

13. Zeusomega

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

I wasn't actually drinking so I posted a cleavage showing and coffee spitting gif!.

justmehere likes this.
  14. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    your example kinda.... off?
    if you wanna use example perhaps soldier who stand below nuclear explosions just to prove nothing happen~

anyway this cat not mind stupid people, problem arise when people doing stupid thing that may harm other and or masses~ is there any use of stupid action which bring harm or bad consequence?
    yes~
    used as bad example~ well if there no stupid action argument for such thing is stupid may not convincing enuf~ although some people may need to die for such thing~

15. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stupidity, foolishness, and other similar words is/are something that is/are applicable to all members of genders, races, religions, political leanings, etc.

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  17. Zeusomega

Reading List:
    Link
    What have I gazed upon?

They both should get a room sheesh!!.

Society isn't ready yet for them XD

AliceShiki and mangoberry like this.
  18. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List: