Spoiler I am Not Her

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiashenghan, May 24, 2020.

1. Mimingdai

Mimingdai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does you know the author name or any english translation version i have tried it with google translation but mine is not working.. i reallly wish to read this novel .novelcat is so expensive

Dinys likes this.
  2. Mimingdai

Mimingdai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read it please help me too ..seriously I'm desperate to read this novel

3. dinosastrous

dinosastrous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese title: 谢谢你我的爱人
    RAW: https://m.mingrenteahouse.com/shu/91146.html
    I don't think there's an English version except for novelcat. I read several chapters using google translate

4. Mimingdai

Mimingdai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know the authors name . I have Google translate app but it's difficult to use because i have never used it .can you give me some ideas how to translate it

5. Trihere

Trihere Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But CN novels are on a whole other level. I just clicked on the forum cuz I liked the concept and thought Ashley would leave him but...typical amnesia shit...
    Like, HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GONNA USE AMNESIA AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE ML'S LACK OF BRAINS SMH

6. Lilianetta

Lilianetta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the story plot is quite similiar to "love in the midst of mistaken identites" where sometimes can make me want to vomit blood.

kawaii12345 and Tracingunicorns like this.
  7. Tracingunicorns

Tracingunicorns New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Though at my side, it is not letting me copy the text but if in your phone it lets you copy the text, just copy it and after that search google translate.
    Now paste the copied text on first text space, it will automatically detect the language and convert it into English (or your desired language)

Copy Text —> google translate—> paste the copied text—> check the second text space with translated text.
    Hopefully this will work.

8. Tracingunicorns

Reading List:
    Link
    “Vomit blood” hahaha When Ashley Mu swoons on Xi even after he treats her like shit, I feel the nausea she keeps talking about. I feel you!

Lilianetta likes this.
  9. Tracingunicorns

Reading List:
    Link
    I used the free vouchers which are on the homepage of novelcat app. It will automatically unlock the next chapter where you place your last read at. I accidentally unlocked 23 or so chapter.
    These free vouchers let you unlock 3 or so chapters at a time. And if you complete some stupid daily tasks like watch the video advertisements, then perhaps one chapter daily.

Oh m God!! I sound desperate for their drama lol

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  10. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she doesn’t end up with that abusive asswipe husband of hers but since it’s a Chinese novels I know that she will end up with him because she’s a masochist and sadist

11. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    Use chrome and use the settings to allow translations for Chinese language to English, be warned it gets rough mtlng

12. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    i know right? I am actually tired of seeing these authors portray Chinese women as abuse lovers, masochist and obsessed women with no self respect or love for themselves

Trihere likes this.
  13. Trihere

Trihere Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely understand that statement. God... it's alright to be masochistic/sadistic but no self-respect? Like what are they trying to portray here? It's always one girl vs another girl and we conveniently ignore the fact that it was the ML who cheated by creating Amnesia loop holes

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  14. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    serioulsy XD

15. Mimingdai

Mimingdai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks i will try it soon bdw good evening

16. Mimingdai

Mimingdai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm desperate for their drama my free voucher never unlocks any chapter that's why i have to complete task and all

17. Mimingdai

Mimingdai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell me the author name and chinese name in english...

18. Tracingunicorns

Reading List:
    Link
    More Spoilers: ( Events after my first post)

1. Edward Xi forces Ashley Mu for divorce. Ashley doesn’t want to but obliges because our moron FL loves him wayyy too much to say No.

2. Ashley Mu’s family is a pathetic case. Her mother and brothers always try to scheme her to win favours and money from Xi family.
    Edward Xi helps though. Ashley remains embarrassed.

4. Betty Fang deliberately miscarries her child and everybody blames it on Ashley Mu. But Betty Fang clears the air and day that it was an accident. It was just a show though.
    Later when FL confronts Betty Fang, Edward overhears the entire truth but choose to side with Betty Fang anyway.

5. Edward Xi even makes love with( I assume, though not clear) with Ashley Mu in drunken state mistaking her as Betty Fang. Ashley Mu lets him do his way because she loves her.

6. Ashley convinces Grandpa Xi about divorce. He is the only person in Xi family who cares about her. They divorce.

7. Her family goes crazy when Ashley tells them about divorce and ask her to go back to Xi’s house. Ashley moves to her own small apartment.

8. Turns out Ashley Mu is a gifted fashion designer and soon secures her first job as VC of the biggest fashion house in city. ( LOL)

9. Edward Xi has business things with this house and he keeps on giving her mixed signals bcz he just a dog.

Marane101, Renn Kazma and WinnieS like this.
  19. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bollywood is over dramatic not this - this is CN novel trope

20. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im pissed with that dumb Xi I wished that when they get back together that Ashley would get NTRed by a more caring dude that loves her and DESERVES her. And live happily ever after the end. :blobowoevil_horns: Like what happened to Yet I Still Love Her Episode 3