Request share what's on your mind today (daily thought)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Coffea to Ell, May 10, 2020.

1. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    :sneaky::sneaky: you can play horror game :p
    How about play it with your siblings or bf/gf :sushi_cool:
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2. O. Brightflower

O. Brightflower Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up until recently, my life has revolved around one thing; my weight. I was so obsessed with having the "perfect body" that eventually, I found myself unable to enjoy doing certain things, (Hiking, going to the beach, etc.) because I was so convinced that it made me ugly. My obsession with weight took over everything in m life,leading me to forming an eating disorder, that has mostly gone away by now. But today, I find myself almost uncaring about how much I weigh, and allowing myself to eat without guilt. I'd like to think I'm almost fully healed, and I hope that I will never let myself not enjoy life over this again.

Coffea to Ell and cotton mortal like this.
  3. BoohBaby

BoohBaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am scared of anything horror o.o)! I am not in a relationship. I can play with my sibling, but what? I guess I am going to draw something.

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  4. cotton mortal

cotton mortal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing! Proud of you! (y)

5. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs you* poor you :bloblove:
    Mmm.... do you think the perfect body is the same as thin body?:blobpeek:
    But, i think every person has good body, beside every person has their own preference. What do you think not good, its can be good to others :blobmelt:
    *nod nod* its good that you able to enjoy your meals again. Conglatulation :blob_pompom:
    If you want to keep your weight stable, find a healthy diet which suitable to your body condition. and don't mind others trash talk. Treasure your body, because no one else will take care except yourself.:bloblove:
    Good luck to you. I hope you can fully enjoy your meal again :blobpeek:
    *nod nod* thats good too:blobpeek:
    Good luck :blob_pompom:
    Yes, thank you :blob_plusone:

6. XenoRaku

XenoRaku 「Punished Lolicon」「Ugly Bastard」「Haunted」「NEET」

Reading List:
    Link
    Ravioli ravioli never lewd a freaking Loli

7. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    ughh..... But your title is a lolicon. Can that be trusted :blobpeek::blobowoevil_horns:

8. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Lil one wanna play horror? :3

9. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    *gasp~*:unsure::unsure:
    *shake head* nope.... Don't wanna play it
    :sushi_singing::sushi_peak::sushi_hide:.....

10. Effugium

Reading List:
    Link
    How about you read it~?

11. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    *shake head~* :unsure::unsure: don't want to :unsure:

12. ACTS1966

ACTS1966 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If a sentient AI killed a person in country were the death penalty was illegal, would it be destroyed or sent to cyber jail? Like I get destroying it and all would be the the natural answer but isn't that like the same thing we do to animals? (y'know like Harambe, even though he didn't kill anyone its just what came to mind) So would the AI be treated under the same clause as animals where it would just be put to death or would it be treated as a human and given time in jail?

And do Chinese people hate people from other countries? I'm not trying to say that everyone from China despises foreigners its just that I feel like that some of them don't treat us like we are on the same "level" as them. Before the Corona outbreak I had taken a holiday to China and it was quite nice its just that people kept filming me. It was really scary tbh, like they wouldn't even ask they would just start filming or taking photos of me, I know they also did it with other foreigners like me but it was just bizarre. And then from some Chinese LN's it can get a bit racist, were they make characters from other countries stupid or use racial slurs/ derogatory words to describe them. I have nothing against the Chinese people I was just wondering if there was like a thing in China about foreigners or if its just the Nationalism cause my country is heavily Nationalistic as well. And this just sparked out cause I watched a video were a random Chinese gets super angry, here

13. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm..... I don't quite understand :hmm:
    maybe @Effugium @Ekfreet @pass1478 @otaku31 can give their opinion:blobpeek:

ACTS1966, otaku31 and ExcitableFoci like this.
  14. Effugium

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they should just get reset or get their code modified to get rid of the bad behavior

otaku31, ACTS1966 and Coffea to Ell like this.
  15. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The logical course of action would be to just check/fix the code. However, humans are dumb. It would probably be decommissioned and destroyed. Either by social acclamation or by a stupid politician that wishes to bring politics into the issue.

I have family in China so I can probably give you a pretty objective opinion.

So let's start with a brief explanation.

WWII absolutely wrecked the country for decades. 850 million Chinese people have been lifted out of extreme poverty in these last 3-4 decades. 850 million citizens that probably never studied beyond primary school.

China's poverty rate fell from 88 percent in 1981 to 0.7 percent in 2015

850 Million that probably never walked a single foot out of their country. 850 million that probably were never exposed to different cultures than theirs.

They are indeed a lot of people from that 850M that are rude. Because they weren't able to have a proper education to teach them manners.

They are indeed a lot of people from that 850M that are racists. They even discriminate amongst themselves lol, ask any native and they will tell you how there are slurs for people that come from certain parts of the country. Because they weren't able to have a proper education to teach them how wrong those thoughts are.

What fuels all these actions is ignorance. Not hate.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    otaku31, ACTS1966 and Coffea to Ell like this.
  16. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    If sentient AI was already a thing, I'm gonna assume that tampering of the code of a sentient AI is gonna be stricly illegal, like there's gonna be some constitutional and AI rights that protect them from such stuff. Decommision, scrapping, shutting down, and such would probably be the "death penalty." Well, this is only if its intelligence is that of a human's.

Its corresponding level of mental capabilities would directly be proportional to its treatment in regards to liability and punishment. Is it as smart as an animal or is it as smart as a human? How self-aware is it?

ACTS1966 and Coffea to Ell like this.
  17. ACTS1966

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for clearing that up I didn't want to sound offensive or come off as a bit racist as I didn't know the problems within China. Thank you again tho, I was worried that I just came off as a bit rude to Chinese people on this site. I had known that China hates Japan cause of what they had done during WWII but I didn't know that it had caused such an economic and educational disaster. I mean geez.

ExcitableFoci and Coffea to Ell like this.
  18. ACTS1966

Reading List:
    Link
    I was treating the sentient AI on the same level of intelligence as say, the robots from I,Robot or synths from Fallout, they would be self aware be able to think on there own like humans but won't have a physical body to interact with things they would just be in the system. So if it knew it was going to be scrapped or rewritten it would try and stop it, like a human. But because its another species that is "alive" I thought it would be treated like animal, idk, I'm not that smart and I just thought it was a cool topic, I'm glad you guys were interested in it as well. Thank you :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  19. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome :blobmelt:
    You can visit this thread again if you like it and have other thought:blobpeek:
    Thank you:aww:

20. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    :blobdrool::blobdrool::blobdrool: i want to eat that....

orematcha likes this.