Discussion Kaguya-Sama Wa Kokurasetai Discussion

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by sojyoscah, May 27, 2020.

?

Does the third children of Shirogane family exist?

Poll closed Jun 3, 2020.
  1. No

66.7%
  2. Yes

33.3%
  1. sojyoscah

sojyoscah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,

I know that Miyuki's mom is not with them since their were small but this is not what i want to
    ask, i've just noticed this after re-read from chapter 1 again after sometime, so here it is, Miyuki's mom left his dad and him when he was still a little kid and in that chapter his mom bring his little sister with her and never going back to lived with them again as a family as far as i know because there were no chapter about the mom.

BUT, if this is so, then does the Shirogane family have 3 childrens? because Miyuki is the oldest and then there's Kei which i'm not sure is the second child of Shirogane family or the third child. Why i said it like this? because of the chapter that i read again somewhere around 164 if i'm not wrong where i remember Miyuki's mom said the reason why she left her husband and then bringing the younger sister which i'm not sure if its Kei or the other sibling of them which is a theory that i made about the third child of Shirogane family..

So if Kei was the one that was taken away during that time ( chapter 164 ) that mean Kei returned alone without the mom ever returned to the family ever again and my theory about the third child is wrong . But if my theory is correct and that time when his mom left them with the first or second younger sister without showing Kei in the panel when Miyukis is having flashback when his mom left them that day, does that mean we will having a reunion with his mom and the first or second younger sister of his?

Or did the mom returned again to the family after that day ( chapter 164 ) and was just having some work overseas or too busy about work because his husband doesnt have any stable job and this was the reason Miyuki's mom still not mention even to the latest chapter 189 which also eliminated the theory of them having the third child?

2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Kei is the one taken cause the mom thought she was the smart one and Miyuki was dumb. Something happened that made Kei leave her and go with her dad. The mom could have more kids now but we have no inkling of them.

TokioftheBel likes this.
  3. sojyoscah

sojyoscah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you think we will be having a chapter where Miyuki and Kei will see their mom again?

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Eventually, yes. I think kaguya will be there too. But we just got out of that heavy arc so I think they’re gonna wanna go a little light until the next major arc which I think is gonna be an Ishigami thing.

KizunaAi and TokioftheBel like this.