Spoiler Pet of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Aug 17, 2019.

1. loyalhoeee

loyalhoeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I'm looking for the light novel of this. Do you know where I can read it? Thank youuu

2. jen_xoxo_exo

jen_xoxo_exo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you can find the raws of the novel in kakao, just search 악녀의 애완동물 but I don't know if there is a translation

3. im not robot

im not robot New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i shipped sasha and arth since they first met and i know all of you want sasha to end up with rebecca,but sasha never looked at her romantically.even tho i read shounen ai and yuri manga, i ship fl and arth because they both have dark past and in sort they were born for each other.i really want rebecca to fall in love with someone else like second prince or naska,instead of sasha....

4. Pinkuenemu

Pinkuenemu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @RAGA Thanks for the spoilers! So how is the relationship between sasha and lilith? How do they become friends? From what I’ve seen in the manhwa, it seems like lilith has some deep trauma coz of the abuse by her fake mom. How was it revealed? Does lilith tell sasha about it? Thanks!!

michoux likes this.
  5. mamamoodikkensclout13

mamamoodikkensclout13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. nyxxx

nyxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you MTL it from? From what source??

7. RAGA

RAGA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the late reply :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :blobflag: I haven't been checking this thread. :sweating_profusely:
    Sasha and Lilith become good friends. Lilith tells her about her mother, along with showing her a book--I think it's the original story? or her mom's diary about the story, I can't remember--and explains her backstory, which Sasha shows sympathy towards (this will be around chapters 35-40 in the manhwa). But since mamamoodikkensclout13 shared a link, you might've already found it out :blobsweat: without me

The raws are on kakao, but the series also has a wiki, along with spoilers, and synopsis/character reviews that you can look into by searching with the original/chinese title, since you'd need a kakao account and all.

8. PrinceTenjou

PrinceTenjou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a little sad that Rebecca will end up single. There's nothing wrong with being single, but it's also upsetting to constantly see characters implied as gay/bi always ending up alone, yfm? That there's no romantic happy endings for us. The people we love will always end up in a straight passing relationship and the more obviously gay ones will be alone. I went into the manwha loving the core relationship of Rebecca/Sasha so I'm...a little sad. Oh well. Glad to see that Rebecca gets out of that terrible relationship. Question though, how on Earth did the blonde prince went from "spoiled womanizing brat" to "poison my own father"???

smeilia, Ceilo27, compass96 and 10 others like this.
  9. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking ahead at the raws, just going by images. But we’ll see pretty soon that Arth and Rebecca are actively working to get Johannes out of the Crown Prince position. It doesn’t seem that hard either, since we’ve all established that he’s terrible. There’s a scene with the king and his ministers that I’m fairly sure are them urging him to reconsider who should be the next king (after they leave the king is furious and smashes a goblet on Payne’s head).

We’ve all established that Johannes is a prick who acts bright and friendly, but quickly turns when he doesn’t get his way. It’s just that up till recently his position has allowed him to get his way about everything. And as the king had been forced to take Payne’s mother as concubine, it’s clear that he does have to bow to his ministers’ wishes at a certain point. So I’m pretty sure I was right before, that the king was about to make Payne the crown prince instead (honorable war hero with a stellar reputation and good family backing rather than the stupid playboy regularly causing scandals), causing Johannes to flip out and try and take the king out before it can be made official.
    Manga still hasn’t gotten to that point yet though.

And for your viewing pleasure, sexy Arth
    [​IMG]

Edit: Can’t get the image to show, so here’s the link. Just scroll to the bottom
    https://newtoki66.com/webtoon/2597596?page=2&toon=일반웹툰

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  10. axonum

axonum Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting!

11. yuyuy90

yuyuy90 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well..... The ending is shitty.....
    Here I was hoping that the ending will be Platonic in nature. Those three having a Platonic relationship without one person have to deal with heart broke

seekingsnow, broisha and mereumsama like this.
  12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think both Rebecca and Arthur care more about Sasha's happiness than ending up with her. Not to mention that she'll still be close with Rebecca till the end.
    Atm, Rebecca is the person Sasha cares for most in the world. Probably, after she gets married with Arthur, she'll care for the two of them equally? Anyway, the relationship between the two girls won't change, which - is it that bad?

13. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    y'all i didn't notice but this was shoujo ai..????? SPOIL ME PLS

14. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not exactly. Rebecca likes Sasha. But Sasha ends up with Arthur and will never find out about Rebecca's feelings. But they'll still be very close friends.

seekingsnow and karls like this.
  15. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woah really???? so that's why she says that she's jealous of art??? ooooh THANKS!!

DOHere likes this.
  16. kastin

kastin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    noah fence but yall are wild for thinking rebecca was gonna end up with sasha. not only is this work NOT Officially under the shoujo ai/yuri tag in kakao. there is no way rebecca deserves to end up with sasha. look i love rebecca's character too but the main problem with their relationship is that rebecca originally made sasha feel like she was treated a "Pet" to her just like all the other ladies. the literal title of the book/webtoon is Villainess's PET. no matter if Sasha is okay with it (which she isn't no matter how much she denies it) rebecca never gave her the assurance that she doesn't think of sasha as a pet. it doesnt matter rebecca never hurt sasha physically because of that. if she never helped sasha to feel that she wasn't a pet to her, its the same as anyone else who actually treated her as a pet. Arthur was the first person to see and love Sasha as another human being not a pet he could do as he wished. also there is absolutely no way kakaopage was going to allow a non GL work to have the main couple as a girl/girl.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  17. kastin

kastin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats part of it but she said she is jealous of art because he is a man and he can take up sword fighting and stuff like that unlike her

karls likes this.
  18. fading_dream

fading_dream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for spoilers. I'm assured now enough to go on reading. I like the art style, but was worried about ML.
    I hope it's not too much for me to ask for spoilers of some cute moments between MC and Arth? Wanna get a feeling on what is their relationship like.
    Thanks so much!

Daisychangedhermind likes this.
  19. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to orig fl lead mom?

Daisychangedhermind and DOHere like this.
  20. Daisychangedhermind

Daisychangedhermind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree!
    I need some Mc x Ml fluff in my life:blob_plusone: :blobnosebleed: