Spoiler I am Not Her

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiashenghan, May 24, 2020.

1. Lilianetta

Lilianetta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to drop this novel after reading this discussion. Yeah we love the drama and some cheap shots to fill the day, but if you have to read the same kind of the stories, kinda boring and might want to strangle someone to death, lol...
    Besides, using google translator kinda damage my brain cells for the confusing translation and downgrading my english comprehension

Marane101 likes this.
  2. Irensis

Irensis Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found that novel on novelcat too but I cannnot finish it there because they have that thing with vouchers etc If anyone knows the original title and where I could find it, please send me the link.I will open it and then translate the page into English

3. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.29ku.cn/xiaoshuo/76057/
    Please share the spoilers after you read this.

Irensis likes this.
  4. Irensis

Irensis Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!
    Yes, of course ;)
    I will start reading it from there since it is completed from what I see.
    Thank you again!

5. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem :) !

6. Tracingunicorns

Tracingunicorns New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers 3 ( Starting from where I left)

1. Ashley Mu has since shifted to her own apartment, has threw her old phone and is now totally focused on her job. She is doing good too.

2. Edward Xi comes drunk late at night to her apartment( like wtf... was he spying on her.. how the hell he knows her address) and confuses her with Betty Fang ( AGAIN!!) and just enters her bedroom and bolts the door and sleep (LOL)

3. Ashley Mu sleeps on couch, prepares breakfast for both of them and leaves for job. She comes to check on him at noon but he has left. Also, breakfast is gone too.

4. Some major confusion at work happens and Ashley Mu is accused of stealing the designs of other designer. Other designer also accuses her of trying to murder her. She is sent to jail.

5. She faces great humiliation and the designs we are talking about were project of Xi company. Her mother acts OTT as always and says really mean things to her.

6. Richard Xi comes for rescue, takes her out of jail and tells Ashley that he is the lawyer of her case.

7. She thanks him but he says, “YOU SHOULD THANK BROTHER XI, because he has been running crazy for your case and is actually there one who has helped her.

8. Turns out Edward Xi had hired PI and it is the other designer who was trying to frame Ashley because of jealousy.

Other readers, please give out the spoilers because it’s a true bane when comes to translating this stuff because the names are changed and I don’t even understand the English which comes out.

Please, let the drama live:*

7. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How big is the hole in Bastard Xi's brain? No any sign of other male lead? Is the doormat MC still in love with the douchebag?

xiashenghan and Tracingunicorns like this.
  8. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like Indian tv soap opera (serials) ..:blobtongue:

Tracingunicorns likes this.
  9. Kurzie

Kurzie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys just signed myself up on this website beside translating all the characters' names into my mother tongue =))
    Im curently at chapter 40 and I swear there are so much coming up and the FL is not as worthless as some said, she has her own opinions and so but being toyed around too much.
    And the William guy turned out to be not as good as he might seem, he has something that he wont tell Ashley about but still 120 chapters to go.
    My guesses for what coming up:
    - Edward was forced to not love MC because who knows? his family maybe?
    - William has something bad in the past with ML that he would do anything even use the ML to achieve what he wants
    Cheers for the spoilers from above :D

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    Tracingunicorns likes this.
  10. dinosastrous

dinosastrous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL-ed random chapters up until the end of the main story. I don't think I can stand reading the ENTIRE novel because I get so angry after each chapter..

Take spoilers below with a grain of salt. Also, the names are what Google Translate tells me. It may be incorrect.
    • ML/Edward Xi/Xi Mushen actually has a twin brother, Gu Yejue, who left the Xi family cause he didn't succeed the successor' test when he was young. I would say he's the second ML.
    • 2nd ML/Gu Yejue and FL/Ashley Mu/Mu Qingling actually met when FL was about 10yo in countryside(?). He got beaten up/was punished by the Xi family cause he failed his test or something along the lines and meeting FL kind of cheered him up. So he fell for her since this moment. Unfortunately, FL had to return to the city and afterwards she just kind of forgets about 2nd ML.
    • As I've previously said, ML and FL first met when FL was around 12yo during the kidnapping(?) incident. 2nd FL/Betty Fang/Fang Tao was also there. ML promised FL that he would only marry her and FL told ML her name. However, FL got separated from ML and 2nd FL when they got rescued. FL lost her memory while ML was having a fever when the whole incident happened so his memory is probably unclear. That's how 2nd FL took the credit of saving him and why ML was hell-bent on defending her.
    • Also, FL and 2nd FL were swapped (I assumed at birth) by mother Mu. FL's original family, the Fang family, is somewhat rich. I guess mother Mu wants her birth daughter to live a better life, since her husband is only a driver for the Xi family.
    • FL's health deteriorated at some point and her heart was failing. I mean, duh, who wouldn't after being betrayed (although most of the times it's because ML didn't tell her his plan of infiltrating enemy's camp while being with other women), kidnapped (by enemies and also by 2nd ML a couple of times), almost getting raped by 2nd ML (I'm not really clear about this chapter whether they did it or not), being stressed by ML's fake deaths multiple times, etc.
    • Eventually, 2nd ML donates his heart and dies. ML and everyone hide this from FL until she found out from 2nd ML's son about 10/12 years later. I pity him cause at the end, he even agrees to FL's request to marry this woman, Tian Ya, who has a one-sided crush on him.
    • And 2nd ML's son... he keeps calling FL 'mother' but FL doesn't seem to have given birth. So I'm not sure whether 2nd ML actually did rape FL when he kidnapped her (I assume he kept her for months) then she got amnesia. OR whether it's actually 2nd ML's and his wife's son. OR whether it's a product of surrogacy. Because I MTL-ed one chapter where FL asks Tian Ya if he's really her son cause she doesn't have any memory of them being intimate. Tian Ya confirms that he IS. FL mind wanders "Is Gu NianLing..." To this Tia Yan says (about his birth), "Have you guessed it? Qing Ling, please make sure to hide it. If he knows that he was born in such way, he will fall apart."
    • FL will take Gu NianLing to her family. Her son/Xi Qiyue was against it. Well, the two sons don't get along well. FL's pregnant at this point. She's like in her late 30s of early 40s at this point.
    • And OHMAIGADDDDD they divorced around this time. Basically, ML couldn't handle the pressure of :
      • FL getting pregnant (he's worried about her giving birth at late age and in poor health)
      • the appearance of Gu NianLing
      • FL's anger after knowing about 2nd ML's death
    • Reason to divorce: a slag woman who works for ML tries to seduce him. Well, ML and her have this contract where she would tell him stories in his office cause apparently it makes him relax. ML doesn't have any feelings but the slag woman does! Also, prior to this, ML goes to the bar with his friend (who frigging encourage him to release his sexual frustration with other women since FL is pregnant!!!) and returns home with a lipstick mark on his collar (a loose woman tried to seduce him but ML refused). FL saw this but didn't say anything. And then she found out about the female worker from the office, confronted her, and asked for a divorce.
    • They separated for quite a while, during which FL gave birth to a daughter.
    • Skipped some chapters and they got together again. Skipped again and FL's health was deteriorating. She dies eventually while being hugged by ML. ML also closes his eyes while holding her and dies as well.
    I stopped MTL-ing at this point. The RAW I used has about 600-ish chapters. This part is around chapter 300-ish, so approximately half of the novel. The rest is the story of their children.

Btw, I think the two sons are kinda psychopathic. Well, I can understand Gu NianLing since he watched 2nd ML dying without the woman he loves. But Xi Qiyue? In some chapters I MTL-ed he seems to hate ML and even tried to drive a wedge between FL and ML.

Anyway, I don't think I'm going to continue with this novel. I can't even finished a freaking single chapter without getting angry at how the story goes. It's a miracle I managed to MTL this much.

Marane101, Pansy25, savii and 4 others like this.
  11. Kurzie

Kurzie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol I can stop reading now thanks gosh for everything. This is like the worst story with most dog blood I have ever seen and it develops sooooooooooooooo slowly

magical_al00 likes this.
  12. Tracingunicorns

Reading List:
    Link
    OHHH MY GOD!!! Thankyou so much. You just saved so much of my time. Now, I can finally uninstall that app and move on.
    Going to stop reading that right now.

I don’t think anybody needs any spoilers from me after this. Because this sounds like final nail.

Marane101, Yadomi and xiashenghan like this.
  13. Tracingunicorns

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou s
    Thankyou so much!!! Xiao seems bit off from the start. Though I secretly rooted for the guy. This is huge.

14. joanne00

joanne00 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very desperate to read this book

15. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't thank you enough for sacrificing your brain cells and mental health for this. Sounds like whole story is makjang and waste of time.
    Honestly gonna do the same. I just installed it because of an ad for this series.

16. Tracingunicorns

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers 4

I am sorry for posting this even after saying that I would uninstall but I decided to unlock the last chapter today before uninstalling and I was like.... WTF WAS THAT?!!

The story line that some people have told here still makes sense in comparison to what I read on Novelcat. It just ends abruptly where Grandpa Xi has been killed and everybody believes it’s Ashley Mu who has done it. Edward Xi wants Ashley to agree to the murder. Xiao and Richard Xi are still around.

The last words of novel are, “Who are these people? What they wanted to do? And there it ends abruptly. No further “To be continued” or “coming soon” notification or anything.
    If you turn next chapter, it will redirect you to other “Sweetheart of CEO” something novel.
    So, please no matter how much tempted you are for any of the stories on this app, never put your money in here because they are all going in drain.
    I used free vouchers and placed my last read on chapter 71. You can do that too. If there are 600 chapters, NovelCat is in no hurry to update them.

Considering that this might be my last post, I really loved the people on this group. Lots of love to fellow cheap thrill seekers. I love you all..

Marane101 likes this.
  17. Tracingunicorns

Reading List:
    Link

18. OMG_Love_it

OMG_Love_it Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So bad the end was kind of abrupt and not easy to understand. Until the end she kind of suffer. It's drama over drama and FL is the one who suffer the most. I'm kinda surprise you know because if I didn't read it wrong, Xi Quiye is their son. And he kinda hate the ML ? I pretty much happy that the author didn't use the child to force FL to be with ML.

In this type of story I only regret the poor character development of the ML even till the end he made her suffer and worried.

Think you to spoil us. You help us saving a lot of time and even money.

Just a last question what happen to the other women the one who lied about saving ML when he was a child?

Marane101 likes this.
  19. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this, it helps me to make a clever decision of avoiding this novel filled with cliche characters and retarded women

xiashenghan likes this.
  20. Irensis

Irensis Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will give you a hint. It’s a spoiler until chapter 350 so, don’t continue reading if you haven’t reached that chapter. As I said, I am now at chapter 350 and the more I continue reading, the surer I become that somewhere I have seen a film adaptation of the book but I cannot remember where and when
    It’s an interesting story until now although yes, the central heroine of the book has suffered a lot.
    She is pregnant with Xi’s child and in the meantime, because he had left her to marry Fang tong, she decided to move forward and marry Xiao.But, after that, she was saved by Xi in a difficult situation where her brother wanted to burn her alive (fangtong asked him to) and while Xi is in the hospital with Injuries, it is implied that xiao had a secret agenda and married Mu to vendicate Xi.Until now, didn’t say why he did it.They only implied it after Mu heard a conversation that Xiao has with someone through a phone call.
    Also while trying to bring Xi to the hospital because he is injured, she asks for help from Gu yaga (the man with the mask I mean) and he said to her that he will help Xi , if she agrees to sleep with him.She said yes reluctantly but, due to the fact that now she is pregnant, they agreed that she owes him for the time being and that she will sleep with him after giving birth..

Last edited: May 30, 2020
    Marane101 likes this.