Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loot and title not shown yet the dragon sword dance wasn’t even from beating her but just seeing her use the skill a lot, and yes Braham did nothing one spell and basically said well I’m useless here.

yura Used hell summoning and went with everyone else to kill the other dragonkin

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    LordDanny likes this.
  2. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Good I want Yura to become powerful atleast slightly lower level than Kraugel.(not in hell but in the real world.)

aqua55 likes this.
  3. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid just went to Talima

LordDanny and Muteki Reader like this.
  4. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter number??

5. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like volume 59, chapter 11

Muteki Reader, aqua55 and LordDanny like this.
  6. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Who thinks that Agnus is stronger than Kraugel? I think he is.

And I have some fan theories here, about some Classes and Titles in the novel.
    Legendary Great Magician (Class), Great Magician (Class - Legendary), Great Magician (Title), Duke of Wisdom (Class - Legendary) & Duke of Wisdom (Title).

1st we talk about,
    [Legendary Great Magician] - It was a class only available to a player which changed after Braham resurrected. Braham was a Legend in his era and had the Class [Great Magician] (note: as shown in his all Status Windows before his resurrection, it may also be that he was incomplete so his class was only Great Magician). Braham took this class to peak level and developed [Braham's Enhanced Magic] and became a Legend but his class remained Great Magician (in past). This same thing may have happened with Jessica as she is the founder of [Echo Magic] and gained her status as a Legend. When Grid visited she was introduced as a Legend and past Great Magician. So when system made the class it was converted from the Great Magician to Legendary Great Magician for the players, as a Legend was attached to this class. When Grid accepted the quest of Braham to stay his soul in his body, he got the second Legendary class [Great Magician] or [Conditional Legendary Great Magician] (during the Assimilation with Braham). Braham got this class after his resurrection for the security purposes of the game so that it can't be aquired by any player. (At one time only one Legend can be present, Original and Descendants may also be present).

[Great Magician] (Class - Legendary) - it is the class of all Legendary Great Magicians (Haksen, Jessica and Braham - past), real peak magicians like Pauld, and Grid. The 3 Legends had this class and they raised it to a rating of Legendary, through their respective magic researches.
    Pauld - may have had this class as he is eternal 2nd person to Braham like Asmophel to Piaro.
    Grid - Grid had this class at Legendary rating only due to Braham. He had it at Legendary rating but couldn't do anything, it was only in name as he hadn't built his Legend in the field of a Magician. He had the chance of acquiring the real Legendary Great Magician class through this if he had enough intelligence, but that wasn't the case and when the class was changed to Duke of Wisdom he lost that small amount of chance. He didn't even have Creation skill which signified that it wasn't a complete Class, it may also mean that it was kind of a class that opened path to become a real Legend on your own feats like Kraugel and Jishuka. Whatever the reason maybe but it seems that Braham and other Legendary Great Magicians became Legends through this Class as they reached peak of this class through their respective Magic researches.

[Great Magician] (Title) - this normally refers to 10 Great Magicians of the continent. There are several incidents which say that it is a title not a class.
    Ashur and Goldhit has this title and some others. This is lacking compared to the class [Great Magician]. Goldhit may have been at the highest level of this title. This title maybe something like [Sword Saint Candidate] through which a person on his own feats can gain the status of [Sword Saint]. Goldhit was also referred as Magician King which may also explain that she was the closest person to gain the class [Great Magician] (assumption).

Duke of Wisdom (Class - Legendary) - this class starts at equal to the class [Great Magician]. This class is way better than it's named title, as this provides the skill [Magic Contemplation] - it is the skill which is the outcome of Braham's essence (note: Braham has 100% chance to activate it). This class is also a hidden type Class which can grow up to equivalent of a Legendary Great Magician. This Class is like a diary of Braham's Knowledge, when the person acquires all the knowledge of Braham he may rise to a status equivalent of a Legendary Great Magician, or may evolve into Braham's Descendant.

[Duke of Wisdom] (Title) - this is a title of Braham. It gives huge Buff to a Magician, the class which is named after this title, people say that the class is lacking compared to the title, which I think is incorrect because the skill provided by the class is OP (if it's level is properly raised).

These are my thoughts after I analysed whole data. Feel free to question these facts as they aren't absolutes and also give your opinions what do you all think about this matter, because the whole thing is messy and author doesn't even explain about the classes properly, he should atleast now give us a rought draft about Classes.

zerol1 likes this.
  7. noirdesprit

noirdesprit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agnus more powerful than Kraugel, yes I think so but not stronger.
    Might sounds silly, but for me someone can be more powerful but not stronger than someone else.

8. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking something like this -

Kraugel - Individual power is stronger than Agnus.

Agnus - Individual power is lower than Kraugel but is more powerful than Kraugel in terms of all resources (like his summons and Assimilation with Baal).

If I am saying it correct then I also think so that you are right. But I was talking about their whole powerlevel with their all resources.

zerol1 likes this.
  9. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree with most but I think great magician is the peak form of magician and an unique class at most the legendary status does not need recognition to be optained like waifuu Khan showed us just abilities

Duke of wisdom class is lower on powerlift than the tittle that is true but also don't have the weakness of the tittle

Why class is weaker "magic contemplation" power maxed could be great on grid (braham knowledge condensed in his wish to protect grid against magic while he is away, yup Magic contemplation is this. Never thought about it? Why not new magic but an negate and reflect? This is the answer indirectly given by brahan ).

Meanwhile tittle have an 35% increase in int stat that is an 35% direct increase on magic damage and mp and to magician classes and heavy mp or classes that use int as damage stat like Yura tittle is better than class, why? On 100 int is 35 extra(3.5 levels), on 1000 int is 350 extra(35 levels) on 3000 int is 1050 (105 levels)

You ask me what is better the answer is easy for grid is class and for someone else the tittle for grid the tittle would be redundant unless he keep great magician class and even then class would be better since his playstyle is focused on sword and melee, with magic as an option more than an need and his class and sword don't have direct int need

LordDanny likes this.
  10. noirdesprit

noirdesprit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.

For Baal assimilation, I think I need to see more what Agnus capable of with that.
    To be honest, it's more like can Kraugel defeat Mumud? :ROFLMAO:
    Or, can Kraugel somehow evade all Agnus's summons.
    If I go by hype, I guess Agnus is above Kraugel in power chart.

LordDanny likes this.
  11. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah your points are good, but I was normally doing it for the understanding of that how Classes and Titles work. Literally I mostly put all the information that I had to get to the conclusion about these Classes and Titles. Duke of Wisdom both title and the class were only added here as it would make the things more understanding, but the main focus I think should be the above 3 topics, which are really ambiguous if you read the whole novel you will find sometimes author refers to Braham as a Great Magician (which is a class as we all know) and sometimes he referred him as Legendary Great Magician (which is also a class), this is the same case with Jessica as she is always referred as a Legend and [Great Magician] of past not Legendary Great Magician (which is a conflicting statement in itself.)

And whenever the term Great Magician comes for other people it comes as a title and affiliation like One of the 10 Great Magicians. Also see chapter 154 where Neberius where it is stated as a title.

About Pauld I think he was really a Great Magician.

I am not saying this, that Class [Great Magician] is a Legendary class to all but it is a key for Magicians to accumulate their achievements and and level it to the peak, and there were some people who reached the true peak of this class and became Legends ( Haksen, Jessica and Braham). It is like a very hidden Growth type unknown Class which can be grown up to Legendary Rating but the person doing so must have true potential, and not like eternal 2nd person [Great Magician Pauld] who has the potential to achieve the class but doesn't have potential to become a Legend.

There was also Goldhit who may have reached the qualification to get the class Great Magician but couldn't get and only got the title of one of the 10 Great Magicians. This maybe due to the fact that where she had reached wasn't her real feats or she simply snatched them to reach were she was, which was a great restriction in her potential to grow further and couldn't grow anymore so she couldn't become a real Great Magician in it's True Essence and eternally remained as one of the 10 Great Magicians.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    zerol1 likes this.
  12. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree with 99% there and yeah there must be legendary magician, legendary great magician and great magician let's explain more so we can say what we did

Great magician tittle is about your power level.

Great magician class is about magicians that made contribution to magic and have the power or knowledge to back it up (goldhit just stole and never gained knowledge or contributed to magic)

Legendary magician= an magician with legendary power but no new knowledge, contribution or changes to the based of magic made by mumud

Legendary great magician = an great magician that have legendary powers, knows are braham and Jessica haksen so far was just base great magician with pauld

So yeah goldhit had the power like the potato lover Earl. but neither ever changed, studied or contributed to magic itself and that made them just strong magicians with the tittle because their power but not the class itself that ask the person to be more than just strong.

Why I say that? All great magician palyed with the formulas, like enhancement (braham), echo(jessica) and magic damage expansions by triple cost(haksen), magic items innovation (Pauld)

LordDanny likes this.
  13. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah very good points. But I don't like the Mumud point.

It can be seen pretty easily that Mumud was really great and above Braham in potential through the passage of whole story and his [Mumud's Descendent] class. Braham enhanced his Magic and became a Legend through that, but Mumud assimilated all types of Magics in itself and simplified many types of Magic formulas for normal people and that research was stolen by Braham, so the result was that Mumud couldn't become a Legend due to having a weak and ill body and his research was also stolen by Braham which didn't contribute in building his Legend. As Braham couldn't really understand Mumud's Magic (which is so difficult to understand even for Braham), so that is also a reason due to which his Magic Contemplation doesn't work on Mumud's Magic.

Mumud's path was really different from other Great Magicians of the past as he truly understood the rules of Magic and to make the rules bend according to his will.
    He was a really true Magician. (although he couldn't become a Legend due to many reasons), while other Magicians understood the magic and enhanced it but couldn't really control the true Magic Essence formulas like Mumud.

He gave world a simplified chart of many magic formulas but those weren't attributed towards him due to Braham and eventually died due to a weak ill body. (When you think all about this you really get an intense urge to beat Braham).

zerol1 and Stigmazin like this.
  14. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, Rainbow Turtle's latest announcement states that weekly chapters will drop to 3 because Ridibook's chapters also dropped to 3. She also said she would be ok with using the raws from kakaopage but the website doesn't let her buy the chapters. Did any of you who read raws from kakaopage contact Rainbow Turtle about how you can buy chapters from the app (or did she contact any of you)? @LordKarsus @Sturdza @tempest1600 @Godgrid ?

15. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno man, Grid admitted that if Kraugel was the same level as him, Grid would be less powerful

16. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be happy to contact her. Is she here on Novelupdates?

17. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup remenber that the system the players use is the mumud simplified system that braham stole because he noticed mumud was above him on the magic research. I mean braham them was in an weird spot he whanted to keep mumud with him and was afraid mumud would leave him so he tried to force him to stay by stealing his research and stop him from being know.

so mumud himself had the potential to be on hayate tier BUT his weak body never allow him to live to it ... also his weak body is the reason his magic goes againts all others way of magic by using the mana in the air instead of the mana is his mana core also he is the only know magician to use conflicting elements on the same spell

btw my point on legendary magician class was no about mumud himself(i think mumud job would should be magician of the myths) but about the system the class would use is mumud simplified formulas, or on the best case maybe jessica echo or haksen modificacion and that would not allow them to be great magicians (in grid case the second class legendary great magician was from braham and never was grid)

btw i think we both agree that braham selfish nature from being an vampire caused sorrow to those he loved because he just did not know how to deal with emotions, 2 of his disciples we know are one died in pain (mumud) and another was absorved by goldhit

pd: =D i like this kind of conversation with no hostilities

LordDanny likes this.
  19. Yogi666

Yogi666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where 1244 spoiler ?

20. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe there wasn't any thing apart from a short fight in which Helena died in hands of Grid, so @LordKarsus may not have translated it.