LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    geez its not looking good at the moment.

2. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me how does Soel get nine-eyes?
    I mean innate abilities are not found in earthlings (i guess)¿?
    Thanks..!

3. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we dont know, it hasnt been said how he got it yet in the story and honestly i could see it being one of those things that isnt explained. as for earthlings not having innate abilities thats not true. others have innate abilities besides Seol im just guessing on earth they cant use them for a number of reasons like earth has little to no mana, they dont know they have such abilities, and its not like they were fighting on earth to somehow activate their abilities on accident. but we did see Seol passively used his ability so much he became unable to use it so there could be others out there like him that had one but lost the ability to use it over time due to being on earth and not in paradise. if i had to guess as to how he got the 9 eyes ability though id say if it isnt 1 of the gods like gula somehow knowing seol would be special and giving it to him it honestly could just be chalked up to luck of the draw, he just happened to be born with it just like the other ability users from earth.

4. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks
    But I really wish the author explains it in the novel..
    I feel just one random earthling (well he is the mc ik, but still !) having an OP innate ability doesn't seem convincing.

5. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well to be fair i think all innate abilities are strong, its just we follow Seol as the mc so we see how strong his is the most often. and honestly if he was a smarter person and better at making key decisions like Kim Hannah is his ability wouldnt be nearly as useful to him. its only cause he cant judge what to do with people or how to act in certain situations that this ability is so strong for him lol. that and he can tap into his past future self to borrow his old power and memories, but even that will become outdated at some point once he gets stronger.

6. Kii

Kii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That moment when an arrow has more writing done about it than Hugo’s character development rip.

rk0015, Shield Loyalist and tkato like this.
  7. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, the first time we meet Hugo he was getting a blowjob.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  8. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...and humped on bed after, preventing Seol to have a good sleep.

9. Shade Serpent

Shade Serpent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I saw the title, Awakening, Last Stand, I thought Seol was going to bust out future vision again and go Demon of the Battlefield again. Didn't expect the spear to unlock some of its powers, or more like I almost completely forgot about it.

10. BlueBarrow

BlueBarrow New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Guys, I have a doubt.

Until the last translated chapter, has the MC already made any relationship official? I'm in chapter 200 and I'm tired of the MC being so slow...

11. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No...if you want to be spoiled about when, if anything happens,
    all the "romance" progression happens in the epilogue chapters.

BlueBarrow likes this.
  12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im really liking this arc and fight so far. the only potential issue i see with it right now is everyone surviving (although i really dont want to see any of them die). but i think someone dying here makes sense in terms of it would allow us to see someone get brought back to paradise after dying once, just like we got to see Seol bring someone via a gold mark.

13. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    there will be. As to who and how...:blobshh::blobshh:

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  14. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you should probably spoiler tag that but
    it just makes the most since from a writing prospective that someone dies here and this is where we see someone brought back to paradise. thinking more and more about it i think Seol makes the most since to die. it'd then lead to him being on earth for awhile and having to deal with the backlash of dying on paradise plus his relationship with his family. this could lead to his family or at least his brother finding out about paradise and what Seol really does. another possible one would be Maria who we know very little about on earth other then she seems to have been poor so she probably has her fair share of issues on earth, or Phi Sora who we got to see on earth last time we were there. i dont think someone like Hugo, the archers, or Chohong will die though. it could also be Philip Muller and his death opens up a spot for Valhalla's newest magician to become an executioner, but i dont think thats too likely since shes still so weak. idk the most sense in terms of just the actual battle would be someone like Chohong or Hugo whos super weak but in terms of writing the story i feel like it'll only be a major character. It could also be Seo Yuhui but i feel like Seol would die before she would just cause he would save her but it would give us a chance to learn more about her as a character. there could also just be multiple deaths and not everyone gets brought back, but thatd be pretty sad so i hope that doesnt happen haha.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  15. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    If Muller (not Sword Saint, lol) dies I don't think our dear recruit would 'accept' being under Avaritia. Sure she may be scouted by her but do remember that she wanted to pioneer a new path.

If any of the High Rankers die I'm not sure anyone would be willing to spend (humongous contribution) to bring him/her back...unless it's Seol? But
    if it's Seol dying then that means none of the 5 Earthling armies move. :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  16. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dang they actually did it, now to return to paradise and fight a huge war against the rest of the army commanders. at least it seems like hes gonna get help from Eun Yuri and Charlotte's teacher. plus with all of them returning back to paradise id assume that Seol isnt dying since i doubt he somehow gets killed in front of Teresa, Baek Haeju, and Yuhui lol.

17. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    He almost got killed by Diligence. LOL

And oh my we seem to be missing one guy throughout the chapters.
    given more screen time since he'll die soon. Whoops!

tkato likes this.
  18. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well thats true, but now all the harem members (including flone) are gonna unite to protect him lol. i guess it really depends though on the other army commanders and the traitor (forgot his name but the other gold mark). i imagine that dude is the final fight, it just feels like the parasite queen wouldnt be as fun of a final fight considering in the prequel to this book she was beaten and sent to paradise hurt.

19. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    This may be out of nowhere, but I miss the "Hello, Mom" times. I was expecting more of those for the laughs.

20. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the latest chapter of the manhwa is interesting. it makes it seem like for a second the ex asked him if he went to paradise to get all that money but then it turns out she was asking him if he sold his organs over seas. that and it looks like hugo paying for sex is gonna get skipped over completely lol, which is actually kind of important in a way because its Seols first time seeing what paradise is really like. idk the manhwa is nice to see the characters but its weird the things they change and omit