LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It couldn’t be. The creation champions died at the same time. It’s Zakkart’s live-dead corpse that fathered the vampire ancestor

2. Startarrot

Startarrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He could of been around before hand and was one of the first to be turned. It wasn't that much time between creations death and spawning of the vampires.

3. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually Zod was on the front-lines of the Demon King versus Lambda gods fight. He was a human back them and got the muscle technique idea from one of the creation champions (Solder). (Where they a fan of ultimate muscle or something?)

A side note: Solder's abilities seems oddly similar to Narumi's where they link their senses and knowledge with others in battle.

After Zakkart was revived again, he became one of the first hundred pure breed vampires. He fought again against Alda's invading forces on Vida's side. Alda's side considered him too tenacious to kill that they decided to seal him instead early on. Years later he broke out of his seal and met with Schneider.

Zod was probably a teenager in the first war and in his early 30s~ in the second war or something like that.

DragonMage18 likes this.
  4. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Zod was part of those fightingg against guduranis during the war. During the he talked with one of the champions and discovered his tallent in the use of mucles (was usless with everything else). After the war, he partok in the ritual to become (reborn) a purebreed vampire.

5. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't the 2nd war supposed to be like a century or 2 later? I am certain I remember Vida commenting on how Bellwood and co should have been dead from old age.

6. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alda prolonged Bellwoods life thats the reason why he were alived for many years. After that he became an semi great god

7. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    funny thing is The champion (idk if its Ark or Solder) were not really thrilled about his muscles :blobReach:

DragonMage18 likes this.
  8. Overlord2019

Overlord2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shimki and DragonMage18 like this.
  9. zerfo

zerfo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Zod live in the same period of the champions.
    It's Solder who had says how the muscles works to Zod and she didn't like macho men.

10. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To think that Kachia is short haired. I always imagine her with long her and stuff.

[​IMG]

11. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it makes sense in the long run, long hair only bothers in combat, but there is also the option to wear a braid

12. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we have an ETA for the next chapter?

Zamzukan and imafire like this.
  13. Prothvar781

Prothvar781 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ETA’s
    ETA are posted on the Discord. You can find the link at the bottom of each chapter. If the link is missing it can be found in the Table of Content. I haven’t pulled it myself cause the surprise of a new chapter is half the fun for me lol

14. Sun1244

Sun1244 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so tempted to just read this all over again from the start; I love the journey he takes that eventually leads him to Talosheim, really well written.

diamonds and tkato like this.
  15. Zamzukan

Zamzukan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel has some of the best side character development. most novels just either have plain side characters or dont even bother and make the mc a loner but this one does a good job of introducing lots of new and unique people that become important to the mc and the story

Sun1244 likes this.
  17. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Vandeliu has a little sadistic streak, his joker record only adds more evidence, let's just hope he doesn't get too serious, just in case, good luck harem members
    There are many characters that basically have no development, there are not many that I remember forever, but what I can say is that even those undeveloped characters have consistent personalities and remarkable qualities (I prefer a thousand times consistent and well-designed characters than bipolar than each season are they with a different drama or ideology, wait?), plus there are several that are well enough done to have their own stories

18. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what anime/manga Zakkart was referencing when he claimed his bride would end up being a white haired high elf loli?
    Deathmarch also made the reference, saying it was an old anime.
    I get he meant he would die a DT because anyone interested in him wouldn't be of age till after natural causes. Though at least one dungeon god seems to have taken him literally.
    Oldest I can think of would be Slayers the movie, or Record of Lodoss war, but I don't think that's old enough.
    edit: I feel it is in reference to something specific enough they don't feel they need to name it. Deedlit is blonde, not white haired. I think it might be something as old as speed racer(60s)

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    diamonds likes this.
  19. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Deedlit is what I was thinking of from Record of Lodoss War. Shining Tears (Shining Tears x Wind) series has a number of silver haired princesses and party members. Banner of the Stars. Those who hunt elves. Elf 17. Lenifill no Bouken. Tales series.

There probably isn't any deep meaning to it really other than it being a fun reference for fans. Otherwise we would have to look back at anime 10,000 years ago to cave drawings of manga.

20. Prion

Prion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link