Spoiler All the Male Leads have Blackened

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link
    Summary - After Cen Si Miao died, she followed the system developed by Jin Jiang and the local government. As she went from place to place, her skill at digging holes for others to fall into became better, and she became more familiar with saving the male protagonists. Pa, pa, pa, face slapping became more even satisfying. But still, somehow she always got carried away by the male protagonist in the end.

Raw name - 我家男主全反了

[I didn't find any spoiler thread for this story, so I am creating one. I want spoilers ~~~~ What happens in each arc, is it worth MTLing etc etc]

@morticia_addams

2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I might have skimmed the first arc for this novel, but dropped it because the characters didn't particularly stand out to me. Pretty sure it's standard for the genre -- not too bad but not excellent either.

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  5. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it was bec I am MTLing it so I can't understand their actions. It doesn't make sense. But the creepiness keep me going. HHAAHHA! There's an arc where the Ml won't live long so he made MC dependent on him and poisoned her so that they'll be together. Lol. And another where he killed MC bec MC opened a GF to make it look like she had sex with others. ML is really furious and crazy, he killed MC and believe that she's still alive. Also the latest one I'm reading, he fed med to MC, made her lose some memories and be dependent on him. He's really crazyyyyy. When MC died after I guess pushed off the rooftop by her mother, he took her corpse back in her room and talked and loved as if she's still alive. MC's mother's ending is really cruel.

6. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil each arc in detail:cookie:
    Are all arcs bad ending?:hmm:

Venice1 likes this.
  7. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

c.decora likes this.
  8. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    But the novel is HE

c.decora and lizabernal96 like this.
  9. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand some parts tho. So I can't spoil it. MTLing is horrible. But I'll try.

c.decora and lizabernal96 like this.
  10. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is a married woman with a cheating husband. MTL says that her husband obtained fake certificates. Little Three caused both of them to get married be she ❛felt❜ sad for orig girl. So, after MC transmigrated, she became the golden master of ML. He wasn't famous bec he doesn't want to use underground rules. he accepted bec his brother is sick. MC can't have sex with him until he reaches 40% affection. So she leads him on. He was on a film set, his role was a paranoid and yandere who love the film fl. The director told him that he needs to act like he love someone so much but he can never get it . And when he actually immersed himself to the role, the film fl went soft. He's really scary and almost blurted out MC's name. He's really jealous of MC's husband. Little Three wants to cheat on MC by opening an art museum but hang fake paintings. But MC didn't show up on the opening bec she sold fake. She went home crying to Mc's husband but doubts why she failed so. In this part, he starts to care for MC. Well, when he knew that MC is having an affair, he tried all means to destroy ML's reputation. ML let him do that. At this time, both him and MC is filming a reality show(?) He's really jealous so let him for that. MC went back to her husband but she divorced him(?) She bought a house(?) and said that she can't house ML anymore bec she has no money. ML told her that they can whitewash his repu was to get married. So they got married and people posted their photo, smiling, in weibo. So everything was settled. I don't get it much but they retaliated to her ex-husband. Posted that he's behind the scene boss. MC died bec of health degeneration. He was crying on her deathbed.

11. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    MC here is a rich woman. She has an adoptive bro brought back by her father's first love. She can't accept them. ML is rich man who got a busi crisis(?) and gave his designs to adoptive bro's new company and became famous. (ml not included) it's really not clear. Orig Owner likes her adoptive bro romantically, he leads her on. So he can't get a share on the inheritance. MC kept him hot and cold. MC worked in the company and suggested to ML's father to let ML worked under her, I understood it like this. She made ML an errand boy tho. She told him that he needs to be earlier than her, by working on 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning. MC's company is having a crisis and so is ML's. She was imitating adop bro's handwriting and hid it in a vase. She acted crying to adoptive bro and broke the vase and her father came in and saw that. He doesn't want adoptive son to marry his daughter. He took the paper and saw that adop son is starting a new company and the lost money(?) is what he took. He kicked him out of the house and gave him allowances but he's not allowed to work. His mother is really angry with MC as well as his gf. Lol. Both of them live with his gf and made her work until she can't get enough bec his mother is hurting her. The missing money and employees are MC's design. She built a new company and has a partnership (?) with ML. well I don't get it much but she died while Ml is on a busi trip. It says tv station but I'm just thinking it was vc. She wore a wedd dress and show it to ML and she died.

12. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    The bloodthirty husband is so gentle. Idk any manhua only novels. The one I suggested above is what I'm currently reading. The ml is obssess and a yandere.

13. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is the ML's partner's girlfriend. Int the orig timeline, the partner colluded with another company by sending his girlfriend to the other's bed. ML was defeated by the partner. MC wants to cooperate with ML to bring down the partner. I won't elaborate it bec even I was confused a little. They won. But ML was diagnosed that he can only live one year. He locked up MC and made him dependent on him and kill her with poison. After he injected it to MC, his affection bar was completed.

kawaii12345, Venice1 and lizabernal96 like this.
  14. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is the emperor but has no real powers. MC is the concubine and daughter of the Prime Minister who wants to usurp the emperor's throne. MC helps the emperor to have power by fooling him and usurping the throne becoming the first female emperor. She locked him up in a cage. And flirts with a man in front of him, stimulating him. She gave him a position so he can take back the throne. Lol. He also locked her up and went crazy when he saw a man jumping at the window and MC having traces. He wants to know who she was having sex with. Until when bathing, he found traces again, went crazy and killed MC. He acted like she was still alive.

kawaii12345, lizabernal96 and Venice1 like this.
  15. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is an actress while ML was working in the IT dept. She was his ex-gf who left him and took his money when his company bankrupted. She went to his apartment where a girl who's the former gf of his deceased friend. She likes him.

MC is really shameless ahha. I guess someone will rob ML's program and that's MC's mission. ML thought MC have done hidden rules. He's disgusted but he's really possessive. He transferred houses. So, when MC got famous and they're back together. The girl who likes ML called someone and was tasked to steal ML's designs. MC is having an online vid and many are watching it. Bec MC left the scene with ML intentionally leaving the live vid up. They witnessed the girl stealing and her phone call. It turned out that she was also the one who stole the design before and the cause of her bf's suicide. There was a problem in the story line. MC was told that it will go to the right way after ML died on his own. Like killing himself without MC's intervention. While MC was driving, another system forbid her to go out the out of control car, causing her to die and ML committed suicide.

16. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    ML in the fairy world was supposed to experience tragedy to ascend.

17. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    MC here was introduced as a misplaced child. She was supposed to be from a poor fam. Her bf was snatched. And ML was the uncle of her ex bf. She seduces him tho. She joined a compe for designs and the 'true' daughter also joined. And there's a lot of twist and turn. Someone was killed, stolen designs. Anddd the hidden plot twist where MC is the real daughter, the 'true' daughter was her half sis from the mother who committed adultery with the poor parents. Her father was selfish so he abandoned her.

As afar as I remember, ML was supposed to have a bad investment causing him to jumped from the building. They avoided it from happening. When ML called MC and she wasn't answering. After he went back, what he saw was her being pulled on a stretcher covered with white cloth.

18. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is an orphan and tortured by MC's husband. It was ancient times. MC's husband likes ML's mom. MC helped ML. She taught him how to eat right and kill if somebody wants to take away his food. ML is only 10 here(?) She made him study with a tutor and handed him the key wherein can control her forces. She acts like she loves her husband who doesn't love her to stimulate ML. He's becoming more crazy and possessive. He mobilized it and rebel. He hurt the husband and took MC to a boat or ship with her husband hostage. Okay. She jumped to the river for time skip and went missing. ML only saw lights scattering until she's gone. After 10 years, he was already the emperor and was looking for her. The pictures drawn are straying from her orig looks lol. Someone in the ship looks like the drawing and everyone thought that the emperor was looking for ehr. ML was already coming. MC became a slave to the girl. She was jealous of MC's face. But ML intercepted and took MC away and her becoming the maid. Her husband wasn't dead yet. Her task was for him to love hrer. After the task was done, when the husband died she doesn't care anymore. On her queen ceremony, she died suddenly. And ML asking why she doesn't disappear bec it has more probability that she's still alive.

19. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is married to ML and was supposed to have a divorce. She was entangled with a man that wants ML to invest to him that caused ML to go bankrupt. The divorce didn't happen. But ML ofc is getting possessive. As always. When his sis told him that if he doesn't like MC, she will introduced her to a guy she knew and already sent it to MC. He went to the bar crazy but didn't MC. she was home and wants to divorce with him. But it didn't happen again. When they thought it was happily ever after, MC died due to an accident. She fell and hit her on the bathtub. And it end with ML's a living dead asking why she doesn't want him.

20. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was a maid and ML a demon leader. ML has a friend from the right side who convinces him to give up the org and come to the right side. But his master told him that if he kill ML he will have a good reputation. In the orig timeline, he killed ml. MC flirted with him and told him that she was willing to serve ML in exchange for info he wants. Lol. Back and forth, both fell in love with her. The guy was arrested in a house and MC with ML. She can't even get out of the bed. When she had the chance, she poisoned ML so he can't move. She and the guy escaped. She has a golden finger wherein in three months ML won't find her. They went back to the right side. He wants to marry her but was opposed by the head until he agreed. ML got hold of the info that MC was getting married. They started war on the wedding day. The guy died.(?) MC fell from the cliff(?) and told ml to take care.

kawaii12345 and Venice1 like this.