Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler. This at least verifies how the sister will gain interest with Rian/Ryan before she runs away to the North and from earlier spoilers from this thread, she WILL try to break the marriage and at the same time claim herself as the true/legal wife ( or something similar) and that Rian/Ryan hates her

Bella94, komo komo, beazacha and 6 others like this.
  2. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the information :D

3. kanguritox

kanguritox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to spoilers, Lilian runs away from the kingdom for her wrongful actions in the administration because the family used her as an innocent and pure advertising model in the events that Aisha organized. When his sister married, the kingdom fell into ruin for listening to the blonde as they stopped trading in jewelry. People asked for her head and the coward hides in Aisha's. Upon arrival she falls in love with Ryan and believes that she is the true Duchess. It begins to spread frightful rumors on Aisha there were those who believed in her and those who did not warn the duke. Ryan began to plan how to send the blonde away without hurting his wife since he hates to kill her and only supports her. Lilian learns that divorce is forbidden in the ducal family so she allies with the redhead to kidnap Aisha but Ryan already knew of the plan they kill the redhead and condemn Lilian to execution but Aisha intervened and exiled her. Aisha's ex-fiancé the Count did not know what, he was in love but had to break up with Aisha because of his mother who wanted a meek and manageable daughter-in-law, the Count marries Lilian but she leaves him bankrupt, so he dedicates himself Physically and psychologically violating her by comparing her with Aisha and constantly highlighting her incompetence, the mother-in-law does not fall short and throws things at her because she hates her.

4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oh so nothing new and the same old poorly written cliche with the same ending. Wasn't really expecting more tbh. But still disappointed that the author went that white lotus way

And why'd the count marry Lillian? She's not the meek and manageable the MIL wants plus she was exiled. What would he gain from marrying her

5. kanguritox

Reading List:
    Link
    Según lo que leí, todavía la quieren en el otro reino, creo que agregar la acusación de corrupción y malversación de fondos. El conde amaba a Aisha, Lilian lo usó para su ventaja ya que fue desterrada y le solicitó asilo. Al parecer, parecía algo por ella, solo apreciación y nada más. Lilian estaba a cargo de arruinar la poca estima que tenía por ella. Además, leí en este hilo algo como Ryan muere o algo así, pero no encontré nada claro, así que no lo escribí.

6. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much!!!

7. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Not that exactly far off character for her since her ex friend DID consider her a hypocrite but wow! Going through such lengths to harm your sister (who cleaned up your mess even before her marriage). Honestly, even if by some miracle, her plan succeeds, how exactly CAN she marry Ryan when her rep was already tarnished so badly? (Kinda surprised a few people trusted her lies but I'm going with the assumption its mostly from the commoners who haven't seen Aisha doing her stuff, I mean castle household wise, no one should trust the sis, they've literally seen how much Ryan changed for the better and they also had a capable duchess to boot!)

Now as for the consequences of her actions, kinda disappointed with how Aisha's ex fiancee ended up (he certainly had more room for growth from his POV focused chapter. Sure, there was regret but he should've aimed it first at his mother who wanted a puppet daughter in law. Sure, regardless of what actions he'll do, the target of his hatred kinda deserves it but his actions are... kinda a different matter? Meh. Guess I won't overthink it)

Edit: After rereading the rumor portion, I guess I misunderstood. I'm happy a lot of people trust on our girl but still... wow! The sis seriously thought the same strategy would work? This isn't her turf and these people got to experience and understand first hand Aisha's actions are a necessity

8. kanguritox

Reading List:
    Link
    Before reaching your point I will tell you: As the first-born Aisha was going to inherit the position and she was trained making her skilled and capable, Lilian was pampered because she was expected to marry a noble and her parents did not expect anything else. Lilian began to hate her sister since if Aisha married or not, she would inherit the title of duchess. He started with rumors making her look like a bad person and at the academy I ripped and destroyed a necklace that her grandmother inherited from her sister. Aisha slaps her in public and the message calls out loud to her, there comes the nickname of evil lady. When he goes into exile at his sister's, Ryan as a good host receives her camouflaging his disgust for her. Lilian creates a movie in her head that Ryan is seducing her she acts as owner and lady in the mansion telling the servants that Aisha implored her parents to go in place of Lilian and took away the Duke and all the barbarities that he said of her in the other kingdom. This rumor spread it throughout the kingdom but when it reached the ears of the Prince, the princess and the most noble social circle closest to the duchy, the theater fell. In the end, when she is exiled, it seems that the count did not get the news of Lilian's stupidities, which is why he welcomed her since she tells him that Aisha made her duchy and has nowhere to go to die.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  9. Notanotherdew

Notanotherdew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!! Ah, so this is why when I'm looking for spoilers, there are many who gets disappointed that the sister turns out to be another white lotus biatch
    Do you by any chance know spoilers about Ryan that get poisoned? I read here in previous posts that he will get poisoned in the end, is it true? I hope not

tisifone21 and Seiren88 like this.
  10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. I mean, I kinda understand her to some extent now thanks to the backstory background and the mix of inferiority complex. While it DOES hurt being compared to the superior sister but she COULD'VE done a few things to fix her parents' opinion on her. She could've studied like Aisha, prove them wrong or at least, once she married into a noble household, she can fairly make her own household respect her. Heck, even if it were not the case, its BECAUSE she had fewer expectations going for her she could live life the way she wanted: she got to be known as some tomboyish, self righteous knight noble like figure in the commoners (and like what she was supposed to do, marry into a high powerful figure, marry Rian *honestly prefer this than Ryan* but her spoiled *ss thankfully ruined it), their household knights respected her (after reading your spoilers though, this has become somewhat confusing in the earlier chapters with WHY would the parents ALLOW the rumors about "evil lady" Aisha to well... move through when they raised her that way. They SHOULD be aware to some extent of the sister's incompetence/actions given they pampered/spoiled her.

You'd have to wonder HOW such a thing could've avoided the Count's ears. I mean, he's high ranking enough to be known in high society (plus, he WAS just the center of attention being involved with both sisters. He's Aisha's ex fiancee, and his POV chapter has him being part in the gossip tree with Lilian)

11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    @kanguritox
    +1, while @adyaa saved us by mentioning Rian gets saved in the end, can I also request a specific on verifying if whether he is saved in the end and how?

Seiren88 likes this.
  12. kanguritox

Reading List:
    Link
    Fui al grupo de FB donde filman spoilers de todas las novelas japonesas chinas y coreanas y nada sobre Ryan, ya sea que viva o muera, es irrelevante para la gente. Un usuario respondió que termina con Aisha y Ryan destruyendo la maldición Yarundi y que tienen un hijo y el final de la historia. Nada relevante para informar

13. Johnrevenge

Reading List:
    Link
    Gracias por los spoilers :)

14. elyacuty

Reading List:
    Link
    i can understand this!! Hehehehehehehe

AoMay, Furiae19, KathyClysm and 3 others like this.
  15. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, somehow i feel pity towards the count.. thanks for the spoiler @kanguritox

beazacha likes this.
  16. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did too until he becomes a wife beater

17. elyacuty

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder people will know the true nature of lilian? I want them to know the truth and feel bad for badmouthing Aisha!!! Ugh

karls, Johnrevenge and DOHere like this.
  18. Johnrevenge

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read chapter 99 and it was really cute :D

But it seems the end of season 1, which probably means we'll have to wait for a time for future releases TT

Seiren88 likes this.
  19. Roy realer

Roy realer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait
    1. Lilian gets married to another kingdom? was it a royal family?, if so how come a jewelry trade led it to fall? why her head for a petty crime, can't they just override the order?
    2.is she delusional? imagining herself to be duchess?
    3. What about their parents? why didn't she go over there? and why didn't they save her?
    4. She again remarried with count? did she get divorce? how come she return to her home and not before? How did she again made this guy bankrupt like her previous husband? if she is abused why didn't her family intervene?
    5. If lilian married the count, did she invite Aisha? How did the previous husband let her off the hook?

20. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I know you're expecting different answers but...
    1.Lilian isn't married to my knowledge unless further spoilers prove me wrong. Heck, I don't even get where you got the jewelry trade from. If its to the specific post you quoted, I had assumed they referred to Aisha. Once she (Aisha) married, the kingdom was bound to fall (we already see bits and pieces of it in the adaptation. Her incompetence and hypocrisy show their ugly heads when her idea of "pure charity" isn't as competent as Aisha's when her charity case for the commoners ends up with releasing perishable goods (minus the bread)
    2. Delusional and a hypocrite. Well, its been mentioned above her parents had NO expectations towards her and she was merely there to be married off yet was heavily spoiled/pampered
    3. Dunno how to answer to this one. Probably she f*cked up so badly that not even her parents can save her incompetence. They're not the best parents either. I mean, they couldn't even stop the "evil lady" rumor for their other daughter
    4. Again, to my knowledge with the spoilers above, Lilian was never married. Not sure how their parents can intervene when Lilian was apparently banished? Or I may have understood the spoilers wrong. Even if she wasn't, one of the reasons she ran to the north was to seek help/gain sympathy from Rian.
    5. As with the spoilers above, in order to marry the count (who somehow was unable to hear the recent rumors regarding the sisters), Lilian had to once again lie her way through with sympathy points telling the count she was abandoned by her sister. The marriage I assume pulled through thanks to the count's mother who was mentioned above, WANTED a puppet daughter in law (in his POV chapters, the ones who MTL it says the mother never liked Aisha simply because she couldn't read her)