Recommendations Kingdom Building and/or Second chance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Synros, May 24, 2020.

1. Synros

Synros Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Anoncommander1

Anoncommander1 The Commander

Reading List:
    Link
    Dzerx likes this.
  3. Zafar900

Zafar900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should read Sword of Dawnbreaker
    The story is basically kingdom building and science in a magic world. The rules of physics are completely diffrent and as such the Mc has to recreate earth tech by using the rules of that world, also the story is incredibly intriguing with politics and even fighting and also battles of the gods..one of the best stories ever

animefan217 and Dzerx like this.
  4. Synros

Synros Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was already going to read World's Apocalypse Online but I saw that Black Iron Glory was really disliked and people are already talking about how it won't be finished like Tales of the Reincarnated Lord.

5. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does it pick up?

6. AbsoluteNothingness

AbsoluteNothingness Lumen De Aurora

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverend Insanity
    CN novel
    a unique second chance novel (you will see why)
    mc is also a transmigrator
    mc is also evil mc

7. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    The Paladin of End

8. AsianSnorlax

AsianSnorlax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am the Monarch Reincarnation + Kingdom Building. MC raises people up by believing in them, which in turn instills a sense of loyalty

9. atrax

atrax Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey i just wanted to let you know im pretty much caught up on BIG and I have to say I really like it, i've also read TotRL and i can say that BIG is very interesting, has a lot of action and the progression of the plot is great, he goes from a grunt in the army to a general slowly but surely, its a really good read and i feel like its nearing the end already so i dont think its going to be dropped like TotRL, check it out!

Rvze likes this.
  10. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tales of demon and god

11. MisterFreeze

MisterFreeze Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it really kingdom building ? I read it and didn't really saw this

12. AsianSnorlax

AsianSnorlax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Building the Cultivation Cave where members of the TDG sect come out every month to discuss the dao and lament fate

13. asi

asi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strongest Abandoned Son but not until a while in. you've probably read it already though, apparently it's really popular

14. Synros

Synros Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is It good tho? The rating Is 3.2 wich is really low. I don't of It Is because It has a slow start or some shit happens and i usually try to not read spoilers.

15. dreannhirt

dreannhirt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kingdom’s Bloodline (The translated part of the novel is still focused on MC struggling as a prince)

I [Imperial] Am Not This Kind Of Man (If you don’t mind reading the whole 250 chapters on MTL, then you may have to wait a few years since there are only 5 chapters properly translated right now. Plus, MC was originally a woman in his previous life, but honestly, this was only discussed during the intro part of the novel and her preference after turning male changes to male, so no BL for MC)

I am the Monarch (Someone already mentioned this)

The Dark King (MC woke up 300 years into the future and found himself and the rest of humanity’s remaining survivors/ descendants living behind a wall because of high radiation levels and mutated monsters.
    SPOILER: The main difference between this novel and the others is that the plot goes from taking over the kingdom inside the wall to controlling the whole universe.)

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  16. k1llsh0t_87

k1llsh0t_87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    World Domination System since as the title says his goal is to dominate the entire world but along the way he ends up being the king of his country and needs to make his country stronger to stand a chance against upcoming threats and for second chance then it's Reincarnation Of The Strongest Sword God by the same author as The Thief Who Roamed the World and it's very similar from what I read but they might be different considering I read 1k chapters of RotSSG but only like 30 chapters of TWRtW just because I lost my place and was too lazy to go back and find the exact chapter

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  17. Muspon

Muspon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mad snail made the thief who roamed the world while rssg is made by lucky old cat

18. k1llsh0t_87

k1llsh0t_87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i think I might have been thinking of something else then since I haven't read those in a while now

Muspon likes this.
  19. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mother of Learning, if time loop works for you. One of the best (if not the best) in the genre. No kingdom building. royalroad

Rebirth of the Evil Mother-In-Law, maybe? Its funny and I love the MC, but its nothing like the series you mentioned.

Chrysalis could qualify as a kingdom builder. The MC creates the base conditions for the kingdom to be built, and advises the people he put in charge of it frequently, and his word is basically law if he wants it to be, but he's not very interested in authority and spends most of his time scouting etc. to avoid it. royalroad.