Class of 2020

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lucenda, May 29, 2020.

1. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s sucks about my cap and gown is that girls had to wear a mustard yellow, it wasn’t cute.
    and SATs... I feel like they’ll recoup by “postponing” dates though it is on an indefinite hiatus. And I can’t say much about SATs, I missed my first 2 SATs because I mixed up the dates and the had an appointment that day that overshadows my exam date. Not to mention AP classes, I ended up thinking it was a certain date to have a email ticket me a time, and discover the deadline was early in the morning of that day.
    What major are you planning to go into? Or what about a gap year?

2. Lucenda

Lucenda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still haven't planned on a major yet, but I'm leaning towards something involving coding. And a gap year is something I'll probably have to talk with my family first.

Seems that I missed this, but I'm usually a person who would read almost anything. GL, BL, tragedy, comedy, fantasy, sci-fi. I'm open to reading about anything but I lean towards reading fantasy a little more as well as some romance, though I do have a rather negative opinion about harems. Another interest of mine would be gender-benders, whether male to female or female to male, it's a rather interesting experience as all sorts of tensions arise because of their situation, plus it makes for a rather more interesting experience as compared to a normal male/female. Though, what I am getting tired of is reading about over two thousand chapters of the same situation of a certain swordsman in an RPG, with literally zero variation between the gossip and face-slapping situations.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    IrregularPerson likes this.
  3. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    One is memory other is life, I've forgot the other profundites in it, something like your life is defined by your last deed, and your memory is there to remind you of it, and you'll never know what is waiting for you in near future.

This is just my vague illustration, there's more to it.

Lucenda likes this.