Spoiler I’m Only a Stepmother But my Daughter is Just so Cute!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Mar 2, 2019.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    How she can.become her korean self?

arlovebird and Mikaa like this.
  2. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    She can use magic

3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So she's change her appearance from beautiful stepmother to her old appearance?

4. aitakm1

aitakm1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell us more about what’s going on? Like have they decided on what to do with the novel yet?
    Someone please update us please :,)

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    Creolenerd and giseord like this.
  5. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry for the late reply. not by her own decision at first. Gideon cursed her, maybe I'll explain about Gideon and Raven to understand this better.

Gideon = he's like our MC, reincarnated so he knows about Snow White's story. He wanted to become a king. To get that position, he needs to marry Blanche, bcs she's the snow white. But it didnt go as he orginaly planned since Abigail is not an evil stepmother like in the original story. His plan failed when:
    - He gave the apple to Blanche, but Blanche gave the apple to Millard. Sabelian wanted the apple, he's jealous Blanche gave Millard the apple lol. He ate the apple. Not a long time after he ate it, he died (but no one realized it was bcs the apple). Gideon wants Blanche to eat the apple so he can kiss her, but when he sees Sabelian dies, he thought it's better to marry Blanche when she ruled the kingdom. Buttt, suddenly Abigail heard from Millard, Sabelian wanted his apple so she realized it's like the original story and kissed him. He's awake and that's actually their first kiss.
    - Gideon accused her as a witch, but it's the truth, she have black magic and can curse or break a curse, Sabelian already know about this and dont care at all, but everyone cant accept this.
    The guards wanted to kill her because she's a witch. This happened when Sabelian was away to deal with the war problem. But at the right time he came back, so Gideon's plan to kill her failed.
    Bcs of this, he wants to make her life miserable like she ruined his life. He kidnapped Abigail and cursed her with the jewelry he got from Raven, but he didnt know the consequences. He died after put the curse on Abigail. She becomes her korean self.

Raven = Sabelian's stepbrother. His face really resembles Sabelian. Everyone always see him as a substitute of Sabelian. But only Abigail said Raven is Raven, not Sabelian. He became obsessed with her and wanted to have her as his own.
    He's the one who have this idea to curse Abigail. After Gideon died, he wanted Abigail for himself. But Abigail rejected him and ran away.

She's not confident with her looks. She's not the pretty Abigail anymore (she's always not confident like this even tho she had Abigail's face, she thought what if she has Baek Hap's face, will Sabelian loves her?) But after separated for 2 years, Sabelian found her and still loves her. Her closest friends are accepting her as well. So yeah it's not a bad thing as her korean self. She choose not to break the curse

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  6. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo,
    In detail, what happend after those 2 years??
    Thanks in advanceblobmelt_thumbs:blob_plusone:

crystalleciel likes this.
  7. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    When she ran away, she became a designer and everyone called her Lilly.

2 years has passed. Sabelian found her. He recognized her even tho the appearances were not the same.
    Abigail “I’m not Abigail!”
    Sabelian “no, you’re Abigail. Please dont go...”
    Abigail “I’m not the pretty Abigail anymore...”
    Sabelian “I’ve promised”
    Sabelian “if my attitude changes towards you just because your appearance has changed, I will gouge my eyes out with my own hands” (the first time he said this Abigail realized she falls in love with him)
    So after that they kissed and reunited. Then she got back to the palace, meet everyone, their closest friends were crying, Blanche was crying too, the others thought the king has gone mad to bring another woman and said she’s Abigail, she followed some procedures to prove her identity.

one year has passed. Blanche and Verite get married. The end.

There are so many fluffy moments for this novel. Lovey-dovey moments, family moments, friendship moments.
    OH RIGHT, I just remembered when Abigail told Sabelian about her mirror friend Verite, he got jealous (BRUH THAT’S YOUR SON IN LAW HAHA).
    Verite “I’m Abigail’s close friend”
    Sabelian “close friend?”
    Verite “yes”
    Sabelian “how close?”
    Verite “very close”
    Sabelian “since when?”
    Verite “since last year”
    Sabelian “then why you have to look like that? (his appearance is a young man, but when he came out from the mirror he’s actually still a kid like Blanche) don’t tell me you like Abigail?”
    Verite “no! I dont like Bibi!”
    Sabelian “how can you not like Abi... wait, Bibi?” (jealousy in the air)

8. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give spoilers of these fluffy moments?

9. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    If the ML and MC went back to the castle after confirming their love, what about those people that cried 'Burn the witch! :blobhero:'?

Ainespi, iiyo, Am_elf and 4 others like this.
  10. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but I read it a while ago so my memory becomes blurry. if I remember any fluffy moments I will share them here.

for now I just remember these:
    - when Abigail was pregnant, Sabelian asked her to curse him so he felt all the pain during the pregnancy and childbirth instead of Abigail.

- one day Sabelian asked Abigail "what is your favorite color? which one do you prefer? sable or raven?" she chooses Sable for both color and person, but didnt dare to tell him that.
    Abigail: I like red!
    Sabelian: but I'm asking which one do you prefer, sable or raven? (he's so persistent)
    Abigail: ...
    Sabelian: ...so you prefer raven (assuming she prefers raven because she didnt answer, he looked so sad)
    Abigail: no! no! I like sable, I like sable the most!
    Sabelian (smiled like a boy): I see... so you like sable the most

later when Nadia (the mermaid) came to the palace and had a crush on Abigail, he realized she has red hair. He was thinking to dye his hair red and talked to Millard about it. Millard was so confussed because he never care about his appearance before. blablabla, he didnt dye his hair and already confessed his love to Abigail.

when Sabelian and Blanche went to investigate the culprit of the poisoned apple, they disguised themselves and changed their appearances. Shockingly, Sabelian dyed his hair red.
    Sabelian: you said you like red the most
    Abigail: no! I like sable the most!

- Sabelian doesnt remember their first kiss (when she kissed him to bring him back), so he asked for it. iirc, they kissed about 3 times.
    *they kissed* Sabelian: one more time
    *kissed again* Sabelian: one more time
    *kissed again* when they wanted to kiss again, Verite interrupted them so they stopped.

11. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh looking at all these fluffy spoilers just wanna say why any blessed soul doesn't translate this novel!!!!!!!!!!!! I have waited since first translated chapters !!!!!.
    This was my first k novel !!!!!!

iiyo, Ariary, BlueFire_22 and 8 others like this.
  12. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    According to someone on this thread there will be an official English translation for this novel and there might be a possibility it'll come with illustrations (korean ver doesnt have illustration, only promo webtoon + Blanche and Verite on extra stories), if it's true I'm gonna buy it. I want to see the dress. Also Sabelian wearing a skirt and Blanche wearing a pants:blobpopcorn_cool:

13. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I saw the illustration or one-shot story rather and I'm so excited. I have been waiting for the novel updates, but it's been months!

14. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's another spoilers while you're waiting for the official English translation!

the author didnt just make the real Abigail vanished from the story. In fact, she acted like the way she was because her family taught her: woman has to be beautiful or they will abandon you. They are very strict to Abigail "no you cant eat to many food or you'll get fat". Even her father and brother said if a man cheats, it's because his current wife is ugly. The woman is the one who take the blame, not the man. Things got worse when Sabelian ignored her. She thought she's not pretty. The real Abigail was never happy. She had beautiful clothes, pretty face, but not happy at all.
    The reason she died? It was because she wore a super tight corset to make her look so slim.

When she died, she's reincarnated as a boy with the name Lantana. His appearances? Really resembles Abigail (I dont know how hahaha), purple eyes and silver hair. He has a black mana like his former self, when he was born, his parents threw him to the fire and left him. Someone saved him, but once they know he has black mana, they abandoned him. No one wants him not to mention he got a scar on his face that makes him looks so scary. In conclusion, in both lives he's not happy because of his appearances. I skip some things, but in the end Raven will adopt him. They will become a family along with Lily (our Abigail), Sabelian, Blanche, Verite, and Hiver (Blanche's brother).

yes, Lily (our Abigail) told him and only to him. That's why he felt guilty everytime he saw Lantana. Lantana thought this family are weird. He's the one who almost killed Blanche, but everyone forgive him, Sabelian looked so guilty. Weird family. In the end she asked Lily
    Lantana "like I thought, this country is so weird. Then... can I stay at this weird country too?" (He's from another country, not Nergen)

well, not a queen, but Empress (it is Emperor in the raw as she's the one who rules the Empire). The point is, she is the ruler, not a wife of a ruler.

I think that's all the most important thing.

I forgot to mention, the author will add another extras in the future.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  15. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel completed ? And where I can read it in English ?
    Thank you in advance.

16. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you :love:

NonPit and Vardalyn like this.
  17. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean empress ?

18. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean in the raw it is the ‘Emperor’. As another example, in 'your majesty I want you' the FL is the emperor. Okay, let me just edit them into a proper English, Blanche is the Empress Regnant and Verite is the prince/emperor consort (pardon me if I make a mistake lol, because in my native language (def not korean lol), we usually called someone like her as an emperor, not empress, so I was a bit confused how to translate their titles in english very well for english speaker~ but you get what I'm trying to say, she is the ruler, not a wife of a ruler).

They talked about it, Blanche wanted to become a queen (regnant), not a queen (consort), because if she went to the Fairy Kingdom with Verite, she would become a queen (consort), since Verite is the heir to the throne. But Sabelian changed the kingdom into an empire, thus she became an Empress regnant.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  19. Sunflower_ sun

Sunflower_ sun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the mermaid after she kissed the Abigail?

Jukki and Mikaa like this.
  20. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    The curse was lift. She came to the palace with them. Before the curse was lift Sabelian was planning to bring her to the palace to interrogate her, but Abigail thought it was because he liked Nadia (the mermaid).
    Have I mentioned about Karin yet? Karin is Miriam’s sister (Miriam is Blanche’s mother). Her father wanted Karin to be with Sabelian, but turned out she liked Abigail too and saw the mermaid as a rival at first. But they’ll end up together

Shizun, Bella94, Elisee and 79 others like this.