Spoiler Emperor, you have taken the wrong volute

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HesheFell, May 29, 2020.

1. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link

帝君,您走错蜗壳了 完结
    By 落樱沾墨
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3156069
    2 Volumes, 96 Chapters

Wonton is the only snail in the demon world that rains and leaks in its shell.
    I heard that he was injured when he was an egg, the shell was cracked, and he has since become a medicine egg.

As a result, the slow-smooth wonton, who only wants to see the disease and take medicine every day, will be content.
    Until one day, he saw the disease wrong for an ancient god.

Wonton (happy face): This ~ bit ~ big ~ god ~, you ~ fear ~ is ~ there is ~ happy ~.
    Emperor (expressed face): ...

Wantong (proud face): I ~ still ~ will ~ take ~ raw ~ oh ~
    Emperor (faceless expression): ...

Yuntong (panic face): Emperor ~ Jun ~ , You ~ go ~ wrong ~ shell ~ up ~, this ~ in ~ is ~ snail ~ shell ~, not ~ is ~ you ~ home!
    Emperor (faceless): Open your volute often and open to welcome this emperor.
    Wanton: ......
    --------------------------------------
    Slot point:
    1. Sweet pet Text, Susu Susu!
    2. Little snails will be born!
    3, by a small snail, so the plot a bit slow
    4, antiquity is not serious, very serious

CP: Ancient Emperor affectionate loyal dog that what fine little attack X always feel good temper squeamish own doctor snail by

the first "you It's my tentacles. "The powerful loyal dog is born again, the demon god attack X heart, the eyes are small, and no one dares to provoke the world's first snail.
    His father ’s story, please poke the column to find it, touch ~ touch ~ big ~

Yes,yes. I know the title is wrong. I also can't understand the authors name, so I just mtl and await someone to translate it. Read this a while back. Loved it. Rereading it now, so I figured I'd spoil it this time. If I remember correctly the snail is like a demon king and our ml is an emperor/king. MC has slow speech because he's a snail. Together they have a little snail. Who also speaks so, because consistency;).

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  2. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is a demon snail with a Jade shell with a crack in it. He often has red, watery eyes because he has to scoop out the water that gets into the crack. So people often thinks he's crying or sad. His parents are really famous medical experts. So they have all these precious herbs, which is what MC loves to eat. He also had a thing for furry animals in his childhood, which I remember does show up again later in the story. MC once had a stupid pet dog but after, it kept confusing snail daddy with MC, snail daddy found him a "good family." MC and his other daddy did want to say farewell, but the dog was lured away with a bone and never looked back.
    Why does MC have cracked shell:
    I actually remember reading this in another story by the same author. MC's parents were fighting against the villan of that book and one of the eggs got damaged. His otherMother dad died during that battle. Because of plot, he is still alive and kicking. MC has a twin brother with a normal body. Because his brother hid in MC's shell, he wasn't hurt or killed. So, MC does not see his cracked shell as a bad thing. He is glad he could protect his brother. One of the reasons his parents let him eat so many precious herbs is because of the guilt they feel over his cracked shell. Especially once they realized none of those herbs healed him.
    MC is a fairy herb foodie and rich young master:
    Is it possible to beat Wen Yuan well? Moreover, to cherish it, for him, it was nothing more than eating.

Wonton has a peculiar hobby and grew up taking medicine since childhood.

In the words of his father, he is addicted to drugs and is extremely delicious. The medicinal herbs and plants in the "Miao Wu Xian Fan Zhi" remember tens of thousands of Chinese herbal anthers and herbs to make.

His father opened a special medicine store for him to eat.

But no matter how delicious he is, it is nothing more than a meal for him. Three meals a day, less than two meals a day, wonton will not care.
    Wonton has a bad habit, and he loves taking medicine very much. It doesn't matter if he takes medicine. He doesn't know if he feels that there are many Chinese herbs in his home, or he has a bad disease in the eggshell. He always sees what to eat, just take Zilongzhi The four realms are only seven or eight, and his family accounts for more than half.

He loves to eat this kind of thing, but he never eats at one branch, but he gnaws at this branch today, and gnaws at the branch tomorrow. Although he eats both of them, he never loves this branch alone. As a result, regardless of whether they are of the same kind or different kind, they have gaps in the size of the rice grains that he bite.

His father, the shopkeeper of herbal medicines, never blamed him. Every time he flicked his tentacles, his father no matter how much he cherished the famous medicines in the four realms, he handed them to him and didn't care about them. Is there still Yuntong left over from yesterday, both old and new will nibble him.

His father ’s attitude is the same, as is his other dad. I do n’t think it ’s any good. The ant ’s big mouth has a total of two or three small holes. I want to nibble. All the herbs in the world are left over from his family's wonton.

The family didn't think it was a problem, and some people outside were anxious.
    Btw, I read this on a third party site. For whatever reason, many of the chapters are officially locked. Just Google the title for active links.

Also, I got the book mixed up with another. MC shouldn't be a demon king. But I'm almost certain ML is the emperor.

Last edited: May 30, 2020