Discussion About the Most Controversial Novel on NU.

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by otaku31, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you were thinking Invisible Dragon, you are absolutely right! I'm sure the question- is it a profound work criticizing (cryptically) the overuse of cliches or something written by an elementary schooler- has been bugging many. So I shall endeavour to shed light on the truth through analysis of its title.

Does the "invisible" in the title allude to the "elusive" nature of the message this work is attempting to convey? It is said that one can only see a divine dragon's head, not its tail (Chinese adage). But here, by making the entirety of the dragon invisible, is the author hinting that the avg. reader is completely unable to comprehend the great mystery that is this novel? Or is it simply stating the fact that the dragon is a mythical creature, and, hence "invisible", i.e., illusory and will never be found?
    Maybe it's an invisible dragon simply because dragons are cool; invisible dragons more so.

What are your thoughts on this? Pls do share.
    :blobpeek:

Last edited: May 30, 2020
    Arash1, felidormit, Liola and 3 others like this.
  2. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish to read this but don't have the time to read yet, but I hear this is famous for being infamous.....

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew you were gonna talk about invisible dragon. Canonically, the invisible dragon is the strongest entity in the marvel universe, the dc universe, and Canada. It’s not only invisible, but invincible. This allures to when it ran for Congress without scrutiny. No one even tried. It’s like they couldn’t see any faults. The dragon part of its name refers to its enjoyment of drag racing and drag queens. Showing that true invincibility comes from loving all without judgment.

otaku31 likes this.
  4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    it funny, it broken grammar, it nonsense power level, it struggles~
    this cat find it highly entertaining~ this cat not wanna think too much about it think less and just read it~

yeah on surface shallow thought level let see
    how many of reader who bashing a story they don't like? even author say if you don't like it then buzz off~ on romance how many female characters stated "I no longer love you cuz you treat me like shiet"~
    stop thinking you can love cuz you can look~
    typo and such, author rewrite it correct it but put it as next chapter~
    why author said it get bully on comment section? be nice cuz it author first work~
    why people say 7000 days is 20 years? on that world it mean 2 years~

there many type on novel that this cat find entertaining~ Invisible Dragon is one of it, why? cuz it simple yes this cat take it as simple~ if you wanna make as profound as you want to enjoy it go ahead~

Invisible Dragon remind this cat to enjoy something you not need to put too much thought on in~ you don't need give thousands of reason to justify it~ you can read and enjoy it story be it bad or good because
    it fun~

cuntinuu
    bya bya~
    love kiss.png

otaku31 likes this.
  5. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take this with a grain of salt, but I heard that when it 1v100'd Rey from Disney Star Wars, it won.

6. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    now imagine this. . .
    if those ancient text that are people trying to study and understand now, turns out to be a freaking Invisible Dragon kind of novel. . .
    i'm sure hell will break loose, ahahahaha

felidormit, Liola, mangoberry and 2 others like this.
  7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's my theory. A group of friends chain-wrote this story and then decided it would be funny to post it online to baffle future generations.

felidormit and otaku31 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.