LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. imafire

imafire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ZeroR18 and Shimki like this.
  2. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had almost forgotten that beast kin were children of Vida.
    No wonder Natania looked up to Van so fast. Since Vida's blood makes him charm them all.
    I wonder what Juliana's first title will be? Imouto's Imouto?

3. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    C-C-C-C-CHAPTER!!!

imafire likes this.
  4. Animeninja808

Animeninja808 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With pseudo reincarnation happening left and right Vandelieu will probably have an army of little girl warriors.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  5. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Juliana has horns?
    i mean, she is a cow girl but cows develop horns as they grow, since she is a chibi she should still have cute little stumps

6. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's a minotaur's kid, made with a demon king part, and modified by Van before being born. Her only having already-grown horns and a tail are fairly tame for side-effects, all things considered. She probably looks more normal (in Lambda human society) than Pauvina, though that's likely because Van is much more experienced now.

7. Shimki

Shimki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually dissapointed that's Julianna don't have hooves.

diamonds likes this.
  8. HYPERION7

HYPERION7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm imagining minos from jashin chan dropkick

9. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Growing up at the side of the God Emperor of the Abs Empire, she's more likely to come out like Mino-san from Can I Touch Mino-san There, needs the abs.

10. Zamzukan

Zamzukan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the alchemist daughter of the guild leader want the new monsters for alchemicsl research, or is she an acquaintece of Luciana and want's her child to raise her?

Find out next time on ...
    TOTAL
    DRAMA
    MORKSIIIIIIIII !!!

11. diamonds

diamonds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro, you wanna get s****** on.

12. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For adventurers who risk their life and future on a daily basis, and for which it must be difficult to get a partner, to miss the opportunity to go to brothels, bars, betting houses and junk food carts, their main sources of relaxation and motivation must be worse than death

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  13. ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter up

14. Prion

Prion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Felki

Felki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again ? OMG Happy happy happiness

16. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
  17. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't that be *Happ "Perfectly Normal Human" noises* ???

CountryMage and imafire like this.
  18. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, it seems that for Sam it is not enough to fly, now he is trying to open a hole in the barrier of space and time, or two things, or become a delorean or open a hole in the planet, as there are still like 200 chapters It seems that it will be theFirst. Mikhail seems to have gotten completely used to his role in this new non-life as a practice doll, though I wonder where he is in the hierarchy, on the same level as the rats or above? Why is he below Bone man and the rats are his kouhais, what is the hierarchy in Talosheim?

nothing better than a nice moment mother and daughter, but unluckily a bacterium had to interrupt, not you Jessie, you turned out to be good people, I speak of the other that is not worth mentioning because I doubt that he will come out of the duchy alive or if Van is in a good mood maybe he just goes away with a couple of broken bones, because you have to be an idiot, as to just in front of the adventurers' guild, go and harass the daughter of the guild master without knowing her rank, which It is not a town or a small city, it is a medium commercial city, with a certain value, the teacher in the worst case was a true rank B and there if they do not come out alive.
    for some reason thinking that a five year old girl says that, I imagine her with Tanya's voice.

and about the previous chapter, first, how horrible it is when a woman is captured in Talosheim, instead of being simply broken or enslaved, they are forced to learn a trade for which it is necessary to be able to pass through solid objects, manifest extra parts of your body, being able to think for 5 people at a time and if possible learn to teleport.

Finally, Aggar is alive? Or is it a fake organ stuffed doll, which is not the worst that Vandeliu has done to test subjects (I was going to say laboratory rats, but in Talosheim rats and insects have more rights than they), but I am surprised that he has returned moderately aware, in the end maybe luck if he smiled at the end and when he dies he may be buried unlike many enemies of Vandeliu

19. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    He hadn't really done anything to anger Van yet, at least as far as Van knew, so he probably wasn't passed over to Van and Luciliano for torture, or experiments. My guess is that he's spent all this time in Gufadgarn's dungeon, and was finally let out, but since this dungeon was actually Gufadgarn herself, it's the impossible 5th dimension physics of their homeworld, instead of something human minds could handle.

20. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And once Sam turns himself into a time machine, we find out Van was actually the one to kill the black and white gods, create Lambda, and make Rodolt the idiot he is. Revealing that all Van's suffering, was a time loop he himself set up to create himself.

Alda, VAN is your father.
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I also thought the vampires last chapter when Miles/Michael was mentioned. I do remember when Basdia became a Ghoul Amazon they made mention of red tattoos. Maybe one of their evolutions changed hair colors? Ghoul Amazon queen now has red. Light Ghoul henshin princess now blonde? I do know the manga depicts Zadiris' original hair as black.

Last edited: May 31, 2020