How would you react to being transmigrated?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by pass1478, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreng3

dreng3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Inquisitively, I hope. Ideally I would confirm as much as possible about the situation, some factors to check, in no particular order

-Is this in fact real
    -Is there anything supernatural about my current situation
    -Have I been bestowed any abilities or traits I would consider unusual or supernatural
    -Is there any obvious means of return in case things go south

I don't understand why so many protagonists have the immediate notion of returning to their previous existences, especially because those existences tend to be fairly boring. With a whole unexplored reality and, in most cases, some nifty powers or abilities to explore as well, one might as well live an extraordinare existence.

2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    confused which imo really normal that not worth of catnip to be mentioned~ similar with get up from sleep without remember how in heck end up on bed~
    the process to realize it vary depend on what situation this cat thrown into~ it may turn scared cuz dangerous situation, it may anger cuz put on annoying situation, maybe happy cuz this cat become more beautiful, smarter, richer ect~ which not important~
    after those not worth of catnip thing at the end
    Interesting~

3. cosmicimmortal

cosmicimmortal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would depend on what type of world I transmigrated in to as well, if it's still a modern world then after the initial panic, sadness and slight curiosity I could probably adapt. But if it's like medieval Europe or a less developed world I would metaphorically die cause I'm way to used to modern conveniences

4. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    the only thing stopping me from killing myself is that my mom would be sad. take that out and...

5. PeopleLikeUS

PeopleLikeUS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Figure out wtf just happened. Check my surroundings, my appearance, and date (if I can). That would let me know whether I've transmigrated, time traveled, in dreamland, ended up in a parallel dimension, etc.
    2. Curse it out for a minute or two.
    3. Calm down and come up with a reasonable plan. That depends on whether I just appeared here, replaced somebody else's soul, or have a given mission to complete.
    4. Regret. Ex: not picking up valuable skills, not increasing practical knowledge...
    5. Ready myself to act.

6. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    welp . . .
    even if you despair during that time the only one who will lose is still you so just be positive and optimistic.
    snap your nerves and you lose your life.

7. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll be confused and think it’s a dream but after a few days I’ll accept it pretty easily I guess
    I’m a loner and call me a chuunibyou but I’m not really connected to this world in general
    I’ll probably just live a quiet life and get a good paying job if I transmigrated into a good household
    if I transmigrated into the streets or something I’ll probs die lol
    (if I reincarnate into a novel, doesn’t matter, I’ll just mind my own business)

*edit* if I transmigrated into a noble household I’ll try my best to do what I need to do, and get married into a good family but if people bully me I’ll probably die lol I dunno how to retaliate never been bullied before

my beliefs are pretty loose, I believe in reincarnation and past lives and since the universe is huge there’s many possibilities

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  8. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends greatly on what kind of transmigration it was... If suddenly found my self in my own pervy little paradise and it appears I got everything I ever fantasized about, my reaction would likely be quite different than it would be if I got transported to some unknown other world as I am, without any explanations or anything else...

9. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Slap myself first

10. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I like very hardcore/realistic fantasies like Dark Souls III or Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, I will assume that I won't be transmigrated to a nonsensical ez world.

I would be very confused the first minute. But as I am quite adaptive and "open-minded" (dunno which exact word to use) I would realize very quickly that I had been TP-d to another world. Then, I would have something akin to a panic attack because I would comprehend that I am in a royally fucked up situation.

That's cuz it appeals to the general audience that wishes they were in that position either cuz their lives suck or cuz they see the appeal in starting anew in an "easier" world.

11. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Praise the Lord, of course!

12. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d hunker down and assess my surroundings. Than try to find a water source. Than find a defensible location. Preferably a cave. Than head out cautiously and locate some food. Set up traps at the water source. Find some edible plants. Hopefully some sort of fruits.
    After gathering the basics. I would explore the general area. No more than a kilometer away at first. Than finding no dangers. I would expand further.
    I will continue expanding until I find a native of this land. Than observe them and learn the customs, language and most importantly their threat level.
    If I find a trustworthy person. I would begin trading for animals and/ or fruits for knowledge. After awhile hopefully I can either learn even more about the culture or get a knife and some goods from them.
    I’m a world building kind of guy. So that’s how I’d start doing things. Hopefully they have magic.

13. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Die or called myself monster. I will rather die than transmigrated. I believe Transmigrated is wrong and devil. Only monster, evil ghost or devil transmigrated body of other.

14. Lishasharma

Lishasharma The Kitten in the blacksuit

Reading List:
    Link
    Run for the hills. There's no way I'm gonna be a sitting duck waiting to get killed.

15. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First it depends where i transmigrated.
    If unsafe place then i am sure i will be a cannon fodder who dies .
    If safe place ,then i will first panic ,miss my family daily, then try to accept "new reality" of my life slowly plus amnesia is very important .
    If i knew story of my future isn't good , i will just move far away from "plot" . If can't run away then will just try my best to find a safe place for me according to some conditions.
    Living safe & secure is my motto.

16. Lazylady01

Lazylady01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll find water nearby (if it really close) to splash my own face to ensure that I was awake and not dreaming.
    My sister said that once I sleep it was really hard to wake me up. :sushi_sleeping:

17. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to make sure whether I'm the villainess or not...

18. Fishy_MC_FishMan

Fishy_MC_FishMan The Fishiest of Fishes

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd be surprised. Next I'd desperately try to gather information about my new situation. After that based off what I'd learned I'd decide on future courses of action, and weather I'm happy about the new situation or not.

19. RikuMania

RikuMania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im probably going to cry.
    There is no wifi

Chrono Vlad likes this.
  20. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    So, there is no heaven or hell? Otherwise, why God transmigrated me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.