Looking/Help me pick BL novel to translate

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by ponkansuits, May 30, 2020.

?

So what's your top 2 so far?

1. 1

2. 2

3. 3

4. 4

5. 5

6. 6

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ponkansuits

ponkansuits New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Howdy! i'm a new translator whose looking for a BL novel to translate. It would be nice if you provide me link of the free raws of it too.

just lemme see the summary of it, thanks!

or.

help me pick up 2 novels to translate!!!!!!!

I'm thinking of picking up one of these novels
    1) It's a pity that i'm beautiful like a flower 可惜我貌美如花 (Quick Wear)
    summary: if u know about perfect destiny, it's really similar to it. the mc's biggest golden finger is his heavenly beauty system lol
    2) I'm in Love 我在恋爱综艺搅基 (Entertainment)
    summary: so the mc participated in a love reality show like the bachelors, so he didn't know that it's a gay one lol he got paired up with the film emperor lmao
    3) I'm Sick 我有病[ (Quick Wear)
    summary: in every world the mc is suffering from illness. it's a funny one with perfect destiny vibes (again, bc im a sucker for chen liguo) but always end up with tragedy in every world. (bc i love shang ke lololol)
    4) Prisoner of Time 时间的囚徒 (Quick Wear/ Mystery/Fantasy/Suspense?)
    summary: also called if time falls in love with you, Confine you in an empty city where only you and I are prisoners of eternal time.
    5) Lovers suffers from depression 恋人患了忧郁症 (Quick Wear/Drama/Tragedy)
    summary: a story about unconditional love, sacrifice and healing. so in real world, shou commited suicide bc of depression. no abuse happened it's just that shou is silently suffering and keep things from gong. now gong loves him so deeply and wishes to revive him by collecting the shattered pieces of his soul by entering every world where his shou suffers from different types of depression. Attack POV, the Gong is so gentle and pampering and precious and angel aiya~
    6) I really want to die 好想死一死 (Quick Wear)
    So MC is thrown into endless reincarnation with no plot info anything, no system, no golden finger and such. Do not seek longetivity, but live forever. his goal is to die, naturally (ex.old age. accidents like being hit by truck kun or being assassinated are not counted) otherwise his memories will be deleted and will have to start again. for some reason, he always die and he have to figure out wtf is going on. (kinda like re:zero but it's a quick transmigration)

TokioftheBel likes this.
  2. TokioftheBel

TokioftheBel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All these novels look so good, but personally I love a tragedy ending so I'm going for I'm Sick

3. Unsaltea

Unsaltea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think no.3 我有病 is already being translated? It's titled I have a sickness on NU

Vesica, TokioftheBel and c.decora like this.
  4. ponkansuits

ponkansuits New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh? I didn't know that! thanks for the heads up!

Vesica likes this.