Resolved BL Transmigration Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Singingintherain, May 31, 2020.

1. Singingintherain

Singingintherain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone!
    I’ve read so many novels that I’ve forgotten the titles of some that I greatly enjoyed. If you know the title of the following please let me know!
    BL transmigration- from what I remember the MC is one of the many sons of a king in a cultivation world. The MCs original body was paranoid and so was schemed against by the current favorite consort of his father. In this scheme she had a female tell everyone that MC raped her to get him punished/killed. The MC transmigrates after rumors of the incident are spread. The maids are bad and steal everything and don’t take care of him. He finds and takes a healing pill and talks to the father of the girl. The girl confessed she lied to the father. The MC gets picked up guards and taken to the top of the highest mountain were he is being tried for the fake rape. He clears his name with help from the girl saying she lied and talks his father into exiling the girl and her family (which the father and family wanted but they didn’t tell the girl). The MC is given gifts to show how much his father approved. Library times! ML is met in the library. Other children whose parents are dead fall sick. MC figures out it is poison with help of ML and a doctor. The ML and MC go to an auction for a cure ingredient. They meet the son of the leader of another clan who likes MC. They go to auction and get ingredient. They go home. They cure the kids and the MC who was also poisoned. MC goes to a ball thing and finally sees ML without a mask. It is the brother of the concubine of his father that tried to kill him twice at this point. They talk at a waterfall. They mention that if the waterfall was ever moved it would cause great harm (foreshadowing). The king is no good so with inside help and outside forces he gets taken down and the waterfall is moved to avoid invaders. Doesn’t work. Still gets captured. The ML is greatly injured. The lightening thing that was also bought at the auction helps ML. MC pleads for MLs life saying he isn’t like his family. Happy ever after.

BL transmigration- the MC was a yin yang user and then he died. He wakes up in an omegas body and gets sold off to a general military person cause his family can’t handle him (they are awful btw). The ML alpha general that married our MC takes MC to earth which got trashed by... I forget. But the weather is super hot and then super cold so they need special clothes. The MC meets his ghost buddy now that he is back on earth. He helps some soldiers with a Maliki’s ghost. He then helps the solider ghosts against the non human enemy ghosts. MC becomes pregnant with twins or triplets. I don’t quite remember but he gets pregnant with multiples. MC then becomes a big shot with his powers and helps others see ghosts. (That’s where I left off the story it was not translated further at the time I read it. Which is why I’d love to reread it and hopefully finish it, if it is fully translated.

BL transmigration- World hopping - MC turns into a dolphin. Dolphins have become more or less extinct. When MC is with ML later in the arc he turns human again and can change form at will. Baby dolphin and baby mermen/maids. The ML is a rich dude who gives a lot of money too or owns the aquarium in which MC resides. MC at one points saves lives and becomes a world icon as a dolphin.

2. emiliers

emiliers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Singingintherain likes this.
  3. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First: playing the victims on Wattpad.
    Third: heroic death dolphin arch. Fun fact waves makes another appearance in the spirit animal arch.
    The second I haven’t read so please someone let me know.

4. MizuLootus

MizuLootus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Yesi

Yesi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The second one is The General Loves to Collect Little Red Flowers.

6. Singingintherain

Singingintherain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you everyone!