Spoiler Transmigrated Canon Fodder, Please Calm Down!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Mar 12, 2020.

1. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 10 is a bit longer cause there were 5 MPs. it was a remarkable arc though. it evidently showed how MC is not a mindless world-hopper who is indiscriminately vengeful. several times in this arc, she gave chances to FP, MPs, and the village people to redeem themselves but they didnt. it was also my first time to feel bad towards an MP. he was the cruelest among the MPs in this arc, but he was also the most loyal to FP. he didnt abandoned her until the end, but FP abandoned him.

2. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the novel was finished but i think i was wrong...
    Has anyone read further ahead? I want to read more summaries of the plot (not the entire story just the original plot).

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  3. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. Can someone please give a spoiler on Arc 11: Horror Game Anchor. The MP there was totally crazy. Not only was he cruel for taking the O!Host life but also hurting her parents. I would lovet see how MC gets her revenge. Thanks

4. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one funny arc. MC acted like the perfect woman, the perfect girlfriend, the perfect wife to MP, just to see what this true love MP is so proud of that he can kill other people. She cooked for him, brought him lunch in his company, even bought a watch and sets of clothings for him. He started having some doubts but he still proceeded with transferring the brainwaves of FP to MC. afterall, FP and MP has been in a relationship for 5 years already. He worked hard for this day. But he saved MC’s brainwaves to a usb so he can revive her later (STUPID). but when FP woke up in MC’s body, she wasnt used at it and stumbled into a glass of water, destroying the usb. MP was dumbstruck. He felt he lost something. Afterwards, he kept remembering how perfect MC was, and became cold to FP. FP is just a teenager, so her idea of life and dating is just gaming all day and chatting when she has time. Its nowhere near the adult relationship that MC offered. That is to say, the relationship between MP and FP was good online. It was like playing an otome game. It brought MP the thrill and satisfaction without the hurdles. It was cute when FP was being childish online, but in real life, it was just annoying for him.

MP was about to go insane until one day FP complains to him about 3 horror games that he gave her. One is a zombie game, one is a vampire game, and i forgot the 3rd one. MC’s brainwaves was absorbed to these games, but she is in control because of her system. In the zombie game, FP has to rescue MC’s character from the Zombie King. But everytime FP comes, MC shouts for help to Zombie King and Zombie King orders his people to kill FP LOOOL. And yeah, Zombie king is ML!! ML is actually MP’s uncle who pioneered virtual gaming. However, during the process, his brainwaves were absorbed and he died in reality. He now traverses the network and different virtual games. At first he thought MC was just a very well designed human-like game character and he struggled so many times on how he can fall for a game character LOOL. But he soon gave up struggling and just spoiled MC just as he did in the other worlds. MC also kept seducing him so... FP was playing this game in live broadcast and she felt so ashamed after being killed by ML and MC repeatedly. So she gave up, and tried the Vampire game. ML was sad cause he thought he lost MC since the game was reset. But then he saw MC again, he recognizes her eyes.

Anyways, MP guesses that the anomalies is caused by MC’s brainwaves and he goes to the game to talk to her and retrieve her brainwaves. But everytime, MC will ignore him and he will be killed in the game. I think this is when ML found out that MC is human because he recognize his nephew’s name. They had a proper talk about their identities.

FP started feeling that MP was off and very obsess with the games. I think one time, she accidentally broke(?) the watch MC gave MP and he was enraged. She put the dots together and horrified that MP is planning to return MC’s body back. She ran away but was soon caught by MP. She didnt have any resources for her escape because before MC “died”, she setup all accounts to automatically donate her money monthly to charity and also changed her passwords. MP didnt hurt her though because the body is MC’s.

MC also hacked through the network and informed her parents of what happened. She talked to them by hologram (?) they were devastated but MC urge them not to do anything until they acquire enough evidence to persecute MP and FP. She just warned them so they cant help FP.

im not sure about the ending but i think MP and FP were incriminated, and ML and FL became data controllers or the main brain of the worldwide network (or i might be confusing this one with another arc lool)

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  5. kuroneko36

kuroneko36 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading deeper and deeper, I'm just madly confused with what the role of the ML and MPs roles supposedly be. If the ML can follow the FL to other worlds, then does the MPs and selected FPs follow as well? Or is it completely different people, given one chance and can not appear again in front of the FL ever?

But then again, the ML lost his chance in arch 1, and oddly enough to follow her to be a brother soon after.

In the cultivation world where the FL cultivation was destroyed, it didn't even give an after story about what happened after he stole the FL dead body. Did he disappear or did he cultivate to be someone behind the scenes secretly.

So many mysteries and unanswered question or the MTL is just confusing me.

6. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    1) similar to other qt novels, only MC can travel through worlds, and ML’s soul follows her. There are different MPs and FPs in each world

2) MC can be vengeful even to ML. In arcs where ML did not help or answer her properly, she will ignore or refuse to marry him throughout their lifetime

3) what arc? There are multiple arcs set in cultivation. If it is the 3rd arc, the ending will be explained in later arc. not sure if it is the next one. but it will always be explained. Also, when MC dies first. ML usually kills himself, and a few moments before his death, he regains his original memories and follows MC’s soul to the next world

Last edited: May 31, 2020
    Elphin, Bella94, elaii03 and 3 others like this.
  7. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! Thank you for the spoiler. It's very much appreciated.

8. SerenaLove016

SerenaLove016 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of my favorite quick transmigration series, other than Su Wan from Sinister Ex-girlfriend series.

This series is still on-going, so not as short as Sinister Ex-girlfriend, but somehow I have the patience to follow every single arc. The MC is OP and ruthless, but not as cold as Shi Sheng. In all the arcs she really focus on her game, and not getting distracted by ML. But if ML does not get in her way, she is not afraid of showing affection to him.

She could recognize ML immediately, and every time the system will ask her "Host da-da, is that your cutie?" :LOL:

This is one of the most relaxing arc in the series. The world is in ancient China, but it is a female-dominated country, where male and female role is reversed. Other countries are not female-dominated, only in this country, there was a female leader that overthrow a male emperor, and then since then women rule the country where the men are taking female roles such as raising kids, etc.

In the original plot, MC is the young empress (or emperor) in the country, she is almost 15 years old. Even though she has men in her harem, but because she is underage she hasn't "visited" them yet. She is a very capable leader but she is young. After various plots, MC will be killed by some men in her harem and her older sister, Tang Nuoyue. The real Tang Nuoyue is mentally disabled, which is why MC became emperor. However, there is a modern woman who is transmigrated to her body. The men will slowly influence Tang Nuoyue that MC is jealous of her and try to kill her, and make her rebel and kill MC. After it's done, the men also kill Tang Nuoyue and the real goal is to overtake the government and make men have power again.

There are 5 male conspirators in the story. Nan Yunchuan (NY), Su Qing (SQ), Shan Ge (SG), Yin Qiu (YQ), Xiao Jin (XJ). The last one was a hostage sent by another country, who has the goal of using this country's power to return to his own country and get revenge. NY & SQ are men in MC's harem, while SG and YQ are in Tang Nuoyue's harem. Later on, XJ will scheme to get to Tang Nuoyue's harem as well and after the conspiracy successful, he was the one that personally stabbed Tang Nuoyue.

As soon as MC is "online" in her body, she saw NY & SQ in the harem. Orig!MC loves NY very much and everyone knows that NY is the favorite. SQ has a good skill of playing a piano, so Orig!MC likes to spend time with him as well. However, as MC arrives her eyes quickly change target to a manly man who is sword dancing in the background. Yes, ML is spotted. In this world, his name is Jing Cheng and he dreamed to join the army. However, the status of men in this country is difficult, and he was selected to join the harem. In the original plot, he was not favored and only served as a background character. But of course this time MC will treat him nicely. :X3:

Then MC tells the system to observed Tang Nuoyue's mansion. Surprised! Tang Nuoyue has reborn and has the memory of her previous life. So instead of listening to her husband (SG) and concubine (YQ), she is actually beating them up with a whip. So the task turns really easy. MC treated this "sister" really well, and also treat NY & SQ so well so that they start to fall in love with her, while secretly pampering ML at night. ML is also a talented man, so when he saw the difference between MC's indifference to him during the day and how she pampered him during the night, he knows that something is up and he often offers his opinion or information to help MC.

Tang Nuoyue also sees that her sister is not a bad person that the men made her believe during her first life. MC even gave her official position etc. Later, even though NY & SQ are feeling complicated, they still follow through with the plan and try to secretly meet with Tang Nuoyue with the excuse of seeing their family. Unfortunately, their plan quickly fall apart and MC "released" them from the harem so they could find happiness. At this point, NY completely breaks down because he really in love with MC. He stayed in a residence that MC arranged for him and only wipe down MC's gifts for him over and over again. When SQ came to see him, he is full of regrets and saying if he could re-do it all over again, he would rather stay in MC's side. SQ is also in love with MC, but in his mind, if he could overthrow the government he could get MC and make her his forever instead have to share her with other men.

So SQ secretly go overseas to XJ's country and spent like 20 years to raise up based on his talent and he ended up married to XJ's sister (a princess), and have children. He then manipulates the old emperor to give the throne to him, because the rest of the princes are useless and only busy fighting each other. The old emperor agreed so he finally has the power to re-take MC and her country. During this time, MC was being lovey-dovey with ML and throw most of her emperor work to Tang Nuoyue. Tang Nuoyue also has children, but because MC is a host, one of the downside is she can't have children in the task world. SG, YQ and XJ are still in Tang Nuoyue's harem, but she sort them up really well and they all are well behaved. Until XJ learned about what happened in his country and he tried to rebel. But SG (who is now thoroughly 'whipped') ratted him out so Tang Nuoyue sent him to a Buddhist temple to repent.

By the time SQ about to go to war with MC's country, he learned that MC died (she has a time limit in each world) and ML died with her. MC gave the throne to Tang Nuoyue, who is practically already done the job all this time anyway. SQ went crazy and ran off to MC country by himself, leaving his wife and children. He sneaked into MC's tomb from time to time and even though he will be arrested and served jail time he will come back again. From time to time, he also visits his old friend NY to lament about their old days.

9. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started this and I really love the first arc. I cried at that. Though, the passive-aggressiveness of MC in the following arc not so much. While I do get where she is coming from, I don't see what's the big deal with label? I mean, they're technically a couple, what's the use of not having labels at this point as punishment? Oh, they can't touch her but that's it. (I actually understood her, and I know it just me having seen a sincere open relationship irl that I felt label could be redundant. I just felt it lack the impact)

I rather prefer the first arc where she's so into rolling into the sheets and it wasn't her who won't let them touch but the ML who have internal conflict thus cannot. Damn that was so much regret on ML right? And he did it to himself, not that MC refuse him. I laughed while crying seeing what he did to himself.

Well, anyway, I shall continue. Except for feeling anticlimactic on how she pitted ML on 2nd and 3rd arc, I actually like her vengeful chara.

Also, thanks for spoilers!

Kings_101 likes this.
  10. YAOIFJLOVER

YAOIFJLOVER Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many arcs are there in total??? is 13th the last arc??

LUCKYRADHI likes this.
  11. LUCKYRADHI

LUCKYRADHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Part 3 please....

12. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there's about 54 arcs, 4557 chapters updated today 10/7/2020. Still ongoing

1-81 The Rich and Young's Ex-Girlfriend
    82-138 The Sweetheart of Brother
    139-209 The Reborn Girl
    210-280 The Disfigured School Flower
    281-361 The Infamous Actress
    362-422 The Unlucky Girlfriend in the Apocalypse
    423-504 The Majestic Concubine
    505-571 The Sister of the Discarded Spiritual Root
    572-626 The Village Flower Spoiled To Heaven
    627-720 The Indigenous Female of the Beast World
    721-791 The Horror Game Female Anchor
    792-867 The Girl Who Became a Ghost
    868-955 The Young Queen
    956-1016 A Beautiful Girl
    1017-1125 A Flash Marriage Daughter
    1126-1221 The Princess Who was Changed in Memory
    1222-1301 Taking Advantage of the Daughter
    1302-1365 The Mermaid Princess
    1366-1454 The Blackened Good Girl
    1455-1542 The Royal Highness Princess
    1543-1639 The Rubik's Cube Beauty
    1640-1732 The Good Miss
    1733-1850 The Unlucky Daughter
    1851-1944 The Village Chief's Daughter
    1945-2054 The Girl Who Lost Her Light
    2055-2127 The Male Lead and Female Partners
    2128-2197 The Demon Angel
    2198-2293 The Original Match with Leg Deformity
    2294-2387 The Girl who was Banned from the Internet
    2388-2481 The Koi Essence
    2482-2603 The Girl who was Sent Back after being Wrongly Held
    2604-2681 Canary
    2682-2766 The Interstellar Heroine's Daughter
    2767-2838 Pistachio
    2839 Extra
    2840-2930 The Society Dotes on the Female Lead Partner
    2931-3006 Cultivating a Female Partner
    3007 Extra
    3008-3083 Female Transmigrator
    3084-3178 The Heir of Saint Gu
    3179-3287 The Step Wife
    3288-3290 Extra
    3291-3392 The Human Cloning
    3393-3482 The Female President
    3483-3604 The Geniuses who Betrayed Their Relatives
    3605-3705 The Pond Fish
    3706-3787 The Wronged Songwriter
    3788-3874 The Deep Sadistic Love with the Female Partner
    3875 Extra
    3876-3961 The Demon Head
    3962 Extra
    3963-4062 The Singing Girl
    4063-4156 The Hidden Diseases of the Original Lead
    4157-4250 The Eighteen Liner Brokers
    4251-4320 NPC Game
    4321 Extra
    4322-4424 Oiran
    4425-4427 Extra
    4428-4466 The Post Apocalyptic Woman
    4467-4529 The Tragic Girl
    4530-Ongoing The Extreme Female Lead

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    Elphin, Rie_Kiko, elaii03 and 4 others like this.
  14. Kei-Em03

Reading List:
    Link

MC made the system sent the collected evidence and the police rushed to arrest MP. They found them in a place where MP locked up and kinda torturing (only her brainwaves) FP because she run away previously and now self harming the body of MC. He kept her locked up until he finds MC and take her back. MP got sent into prison but made a deal to be able to access the game so he can find MC. Since he doesnt have much freedom to find MC, he did his time until he was release ithink 5yrs later due to good behavior. FP was sent in a lab (not the inhumane kind, they know they cant harm MC's body) until something click on her brainwaves and it left and nowhere to be found. MC's body which inturn became vegetative. A year after, her body was euthanized and cremated as per advised to MC's parents. MP looked for MC again, after finding her, he urge her to go back with him and that she just lost her memories.
    MP: I know, it must be you. You forgot about me, so you deceived me.
    ML came and MP recognized him as his uncle and ML said "This is your little aunt".
    MP: Xiao Guo, I am your boyfriend. You just forgot everything between us, so you were deceived by him.
    Tang Guo(MC) smiled at this moment, "I didn't forget anything. From the moment I laid in the game cabin, in that instant, you and I are over, Feng Yu (MP).
    MC and ML showed they are married already. After a few days, they exposed themselves to everyone and protected the whole network of the country against intruders, scammers etc. The country's network security is in their hands. After the twenty years is up, MC left to the next world.

15. Kei-Em03

Reading List:
    Link
    So, their base turn into an empire where MC and ML are hailed as queen and consort. MP and FP originally are at least able to provide for their base until the spring water on the jade are getting less and less (ithink MC did something to it, its not clear on MTL). Then the jade returned to its original look with an engrave 'Tang' on it and the MP knew it was stolen. So he had a fight with FP for lying, he regret what he did with MC. He went back to the mansion and saw the already moldy expired medicine. He ate it (gross) while lamenting on everything that happened. FP was thrown out, she is reluctant to just die so she became a woman of men who can provide for her. I forgot the sequence but FP and MP went to the Zombie Empire (FP) to be a citizen of the empire and (MP) to request for food/seed/soil (iforgot). FP went their with a merchant who is providing for her currently. In the Empire, she saw the Zombie who previously protected her and also, her ex boyfriend who she just left at the start and became a Zombie. They both also saw MC. MP cant breakdown because he just stabilized the base he holds, he worked diligently while also, developed a habit of taking fever medicine regularly. After a hundred of years, ML died and MC soonafter. MC sent MP a pill, he thought it was poison. But its like a dream pill. It shows MP everything that happened to the OriHost, so he was devastated.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  16. Kei-Em03

Reading List:
    Link
    OriHost is from a single parent fam (mother only). Due to her good grades, her mother decided to transfer her to a prestigious HS. Here, OriHost suffered from malicious rumors made by 2 scum rich boys who loves playing around. They bet that the poor OriHost will be tempted by them (rich and looks). OriHost turned them down because her mother kept telling her like no boyfriend til college and stay away from rich 2nd gen boys. So these 2 boys decided to breakdown OriHost will by spread countless malicious degrading rumors like she sells herself to an old man thats why she can afford good clothes, accessories etc. But these were obtained through part time jobs. So OriHost broke down and was starting to get scared which is also affecting her life and grades. Until the 2 boys approach her and befriend her, they gained her trust during these awful times. They were photograph together and I think they kept telling people that something happened to them. She was targeted by everyone (students, teacher, parents, neighbors etc.) Her mother lost her job and was also targeted and was also almost raped. In the end, OriHost jump from a building, the boys saw her dismantled and splattered body which shocked them. They corrected their ways because of the trauma.
    Ps. MP is a friend of the 2 boys and FP is another poor girl like Orihost. MP was also into the game of these 2 boys but quit ahead bcause he fell for FP and protected her.

OriHost likes the MP. MP is a poor backcountry village boy. FP is his gf for many years, when they are settling their wedding. The FP family is against because MP is a poor boy. They want a large amount for the dowry. And MP was belittled by the family. So they fought with each other and called off the wedding. MP in anger said that he will marry someone else. He proposed the OriHost and immediately got married. Btw, OriHost is from a wealthy background. Which helps him get foothold and enrich his business. So, within the following years MP and FP kept getting entangled secretly. MP saves money secretly, and after accumulating a million he proposed to marry FP. MP said he will proposed divorce to OriHost. FP's family didn't agree with sharing properties saying if MP wants to get married. OriHost needs to leave the house without taking anything. This is the darkening moment of OriHost, she didnt agree with the divorce and went to fight with FP who was later on saved by MP. During a fight, OriHost was accidentally hit by a car and her leg had to be amputated. The MP anf FP regrets only for a while and then lives happily ever after lol

OriHost is the elder twin of FP. FP is lively, fun-loving, loves freedom and adventurous. She often went outside where she met and befriended the Emperor and his brother who in turn fell in love with her. The Emperor of course married FP as an imperial concubine and he bestowed OriHost to his brother as his wife. His brother of course is not happy, he found a way to swith the souls of the FP and OriHost. So FP's soul went into the OriHost body but without its memory, while OriHost's soul went into the FP's body residing in the palace (irc). So Emperor of course found out smthng was wrong and that the soul in FP's body is not FP. So he kinda tortured her and sent her away to marry to another empire. OriHost gotten ill and died. FP in OriHost body recovered her memories and was devastated. It was later explained that after FP recovered her memories , the 2 royals kept entangling with her (wanting to control her, abusing her, etc. if they hurt her during this entanglement they will coax her and give her stuff etc.) FP hated them. And later on she died and they didnt want to believe she's dead, they still kept fight on about. Until the body begins to stink before they believe she's dead but still, they kept fighting for her. Until her body rot, before they decided to bury her. And both royals just shake hands and reconcile

OriHost's parents are the freaking buddha lol. They kept helping relatives even at the expense of their daughter(OriHost). Relatives cried poor and they give money. That's basically it. Until one of the aunt's heard that someone is looking for marriage for their son and they will pay like 200k for the introducer or smthng. Then she introduced OriHost. The man she married is an abusive drunk and all of his gfs in the past, experience this too, unfortunately the guy came from a wealthy kinda with power family so any reports were dismissed. If I remember correctly she was hacked to death by the husband.

OriHost is the 3rd child of the Mermaid King with golden hair and tail. MP was ithink floating in the sea and OriHost came to save him. But becaise OriHost was playful, she prev dyed her hair and tail blue. That's why when MP saw FP (OriHost sister with blue hair and tail) he thought it was her who saved him. FP lied and said yes she saved him and left with him to live on land. OriHost came on land and they saw each other at school. OriHost kept following MP saying she likes him, she saved him etc. FP afraid of her lie being dismantled said to MP that OriHost is a wellknown liar in the mermaid clan. FP problematic with her lie being uncovered get stressed out and becoming thin. So MP gets angry with OriHost because she makes FP sad.
    In order to avoid future troubles, MP then expressed his willingness to listen to OriHost explanation and took the other party to a place without water. Since according to FP, the secret of a mermaid is that if you don't touch water for a long time, you will die of thirst. He stayed there for three or four days with OriHost. After seeing OriHost's pale face, he locked her to a tree. Then, walk away. When the king of the mermaid clan found Orihost, she was already dead. The golden tail has lost its luster. The king of the mermaid tribe was furious and wanted to find the murderer, and asked FP. FP has guessed who killed OriHost. But she really loves MP, so she concealed it. In the end, the murderer was not found, and the incident just passed. FP and MP married together, and she stayed in the human world forever.

One of the most hateful FP. OriHost is a good student with good looks and good family background. FP is her cousin. Rebellious, bad grades, always skipped class, leader of her on gang in school etc. So MP also in rebellious period met ang befriended FP. MP had bad blood with another gang and this gang captured FP. Wanting to get money, FP was instructed to call MP, but cant get through. FP then remembered OriHost. OriHost transferred her the money. The gangster remembered the nice voice on the phone and asked who it was. So she introduce her cousin, good looking, good grades etc. Even showed her picture. One day, FP was walking alone when she saw the gangsters threatening OriHost and being taken. She didn't do anything and just watch em get away. The next day, she saw OriHost like nothing happened not knowing she was already full of scars underneath.
    Her grades declined and she no longer wanted to study. Faced with the disappointed eyes of her parents, she could not explain. Later, she finally knew why those gangsters would come to her, because FP showed them her picture. She will always remember that FP put away her phone timidly and did not choose to call the police. Later, FP changed. She studied with MP and became positive, with better and better grades. OriHost couldn't bear it any longer and targeted FP. She couldn't bear it because FP exposed her photos to the gangster. She would leave school every day and be taken away by the gangster. In the end, MP protected FP at every scheme of OriHost and the gangster also released her photos. She was kicked out of the house and lived on the street with a miserable end. Finally, FP appeared, gave her a sum of money, and said something that made her very ridiculous. Every time she thinks of this sentence, it makes her desperate and painful. If she can start again, she will definitely hang up when she receives that call. FP knows everything and felt guilty so everytime she was targeted by OriHost, she would would just get through it but not do anything. Everyone thought that FP was too kind. Many years later, the OriHost died. FP also tracked down how she died and took revenge on those who killed her. Countless people think that FP is benevolent. Nobody knows, not even MP, why she was like that.
    FP also didn't know that, in fact, it was MP who actually killed the original owner. Those people were all arranged by him. He really couldn't bear it. There was such a dangerous person, and he didn't know when she would appear and harm his beloved woman and his children.
    Since then, FP has been taking care of the parents of the OriHost.
    Every time the OriHost's parents sees FP, they will blame themselves, saying that if they look at the OriHost, she won't become that way. They blamed themselves for not teaching their daughter well, and they felt ashamed of FP because of the things their daughter did and FP still came to take care of them. They died in the regret of not teaching their daughter well. Because of the experience of the original owner, they should have lived long, and because of their worries, their health became worse and worse. When they died, FP still hid the secret in her heart, and she didnt dare say it to anyone, and brought it into the coffin.

OriHost is the Eldest Princess, the beloved daughter of the Emperor and the Empress and the sister of the Crown Prince. MP is the Champion scholar. MP is handsome and talented. With this look, the OriHost took a fancy to MP. The OriHost did not know that MP deliberately attracted her attention. Therefore, she informed the current queen, who is her mother, saying that she had a fancy the MP. The queen was also satisfied with MP, so she sent someone to ask if MP was married which MP denied. In fact, MP was already married and has 2 children. FP is the wife. So the queen asked the emperor to recruit MP as a husband. Of course, MP was extremely happy to marry the princess. But he was still very worried about his original wife, FP. Therefore, after getting married, he sent his confidant to monitor Lin Yuexiang, making sure she doesnt find out and go to the capital. But FP's father found out about this and told her. One day, she took a pair of children, Lu Yufan and Lu Yuzhi and hurried towards the imperial city. But in the middle of the journey, their whereabouts were discovered by MP. After he found out, he panicked. Once FP goes to the imperial city to make trouble, not only will he lose his reputation, but his head may be gone too. Therefore, he felt that this trouble must be eliminated. As a result, he sent a killer directly to chase and kill the three mother and children. While fleeing, FP died in order to protect her son and daughter. Before death, she asked her two children to find their father and ask him to clarify. Later, the two brother and sister got separated while fleeing. The son became a bookboy if a wealthy family and later got the chance to study, while the sister is more unfortunate, became an oiran (ithink this is what they called prosfitutes then?). The brother later on became the champion while the sister became the top beauty. They went to court and asked why MP abandoned them and sent someone to kill them. MP cried that he was coerced into marrying the OriHost by her. And was also the one who later on sent someone to kill his wife and children. He showed evidence to the emperor and had the maid of OriHost testify (she was a hidden concubine of the MP). Naturally, the OriHost was convicted. But because she was a princess, she was only stripped of her title, demoted to a commoner and was trapped in the nunnery all her life. The crown prince wanted to avenge OriHost but was scheme against by the 3rd prince and MP. They also forced the emperor to abdicate. 3rd prince became emperor, his sister became the MP's wife. Later on, the sister (daughter of MP) became a concubine of the 3rd prince. She overheard the MP and 3rd Prince talking and found out the truth. They plot to kill them both but didnt succeed. The brother and sister got killed and was named enemy of the country. MP followed the 3rd prince and got a lifetime of glory and wealth.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  17. Kei-Em03

Reading List:
    Link
    FP is terminally ill and MP is trying to find a ways for her to be cured. MP finally found a strange ancient book. In the Rubik's Cube world, medicines can be found to cure terminal illnesses and even prolong life. But the Rubik's Cube world requires a key. It just so happened that the key that was painted on the ancient book, was the one he had seen when he was a child. So he went to that guy who has it and explain it to him. It was the brother of the FP's friend and someone who had a crush on FP. So they agreed and went with MP and FP because it kinda needed their blood. They didn't know that the ancient book was incomplete, there was one sentence left behind: it is easy to enter the Rubik's Cube, but difficult to get out of the Rubik's Cube. But with MP's character, even if there is only a little hope, even if he sees this sentence, he will choose to go. Even fearing that the two brother and sister Yin will not agree if found out so he concealed it. With good luck, they just came to the Rubik's Cube world and ran into the OriHost. The identity of the OriHost is not simple. It can be said that she can walk freely in the Rubik's Cube world without restriction. OriHost like the MP. But she didn't want to get in between FP and MP. She was more curious and bored that's why she went along with them. The Rubik's Cube world is very dangerous, but it also represents many opportunities. When encountering danger, give them advice or two, lest they die early and she won't see the result. The original owner's decision can be regarded as an opening for novices like them four. With the existence of the original owner, at least it will not die like other people. They finally arrived at the trading city, which is the paradise for everyone wandering in the Rubik's Cube world. The trading city, as its name suggests, is a city where they can trade. After such hardships, the four were reminded by the OriHost to save a lot of Rubik's Cube coins. After coming to the trading city, MP immediately bought medicine for terminal illness to cure FP's terminal illness. At this time, he finally thought of how to get out, there were still countless Rubik's Cube coins in his hand. The OriHost told them at this time that there is a lottery box in the trading city, which has a chance to draw the key to open the Rubik's Cube world. As long as the key is drawn, you can go out. But the odds are very small. Many people have lived there for thousands of years without getting the key. After so many years, they haven't heard anyone say that they got it. In the end, the four spent all the Rubik's Cube coins, but none of them got the key. They don't like the Rubik's Cube world that rotates every month, and the world here is synchronized with the outside world. They still have relatives that they care about and cannot stay there. One day, MP found the OriHost, and while she was unprepared, he stabbed an artifact dagger drawn from the lottery box into her heart. And said, "Do you think it is fun to play with us ordinary people?"
    "Arent you the lord of Trade City? As long as you kill you, Trade City will collapse, and the Rubik's Cube world will disappear, this world will disappear. Now, all of us can naturally go out.”
    The OriHost never thought that MP had a deep heart and would suddenly attack her. The OriHost died and the Rubik's cube world collapses.
    Ps. MC met the 2 cultivators that was also a member of the red envelope group.

OriHost came from a very Patriarchal family. So she was beaten into submission of being a good miss. Whenever people asks her for help they can expect her to do it for free and without being turned down. Even if she was busy and inconvenient at the time, she could not speak out to refused to other people's requests. Even if she was not given enough money, and has to work for her money, she has to bring food for people who requested her food for free. She has been this character since she went to school. This kind of character is because she has lived in a family with no sense of existence since she was a child. If it is an average girl, she will definitely talk back to her parents on the spot. But she grew up under the education of her parents. From a young age, she believed that she was born, she owe her parents. It is right to do these little things. Parents always educate her that her younger brother is young, she should give in and be kind to her brother for the rest of her life. This is what an older sister should do. She believed it. So later on, she became the kind of wife who subsidizes her family using her husband's family. (I forgot what happened to her at the end)

The OriHost was a lost daughter, who was adopted by a kind couple who cant have kids. They raised her like their own but didn't changed her name so if in case her bio parent looked for her, it would be easier. During her college exam, her adopted parent got into an accident and died. Later on, she was seen by her bio mom and realized she was their missing daughter and took her home. Her parents were kind, she has an older brother (MP) and the couple also adopted a girl (FP) when she was lost. Unfortunately her good days didn't last long, her bio parent also got into an accident and died. Her brother blamed her for it, saying she's unlucky. The brother and adopted sister slowy got into a relationship. Later on, she was invited by a former friend to be a bridesmaid to which she agree. However, this friend was extremely jealous of her. Knowing that there is a custom of bullying the bridesmaids on the secluded village of her husband, the other party invited her to go. Naturally, at the wedding, the original owner suffered and was miserable. The villagers molested the bridesmaid (no rape, just touch them, I think they also took pictures (?). So they were threatened that they can go to the police but they have no evidence of the assult since no rape happened). After finally coming back, she almost became autistic and depressed. A man named Yan Song appeared, and the other person seemed to be a warm sunlight, leading her out of the darkness. Yan Song took good care of her, and soon made her fell for him. It didn't take long before they got married. She thought she was happy, but she didn't know that marrying Yan Song was the greatest tragedy in her life. Yan Song cant do it with her, but he wanted children. So they went to have IVF(?). OriHost gave birth to twins, then Yan Song started treating her coldly. She found out one day that he was having sex with a guy. She was devastated to find out that he was gay, and that he only married her to keep his orientation a secret so he can be the heir of Yan Family and also to bear his future heir as well. OriHost chose to stay with him because she doesnt want to leave without the kids and they cant be taken out because she's powerless while the Yan family is wealthy enough to deal with her. As years passed, she was more in pain when she realized that her kids are closer to their father and his lover. They also took the kids within their circle of gay friends. She was afraid that her children would also be like Yan Song, deceiving women to conceive for them. So every time, she came to stop them, making them unsuccessful to cheat the marriage at all. But Yan Song's family is a wealthy family anyway, and there are still women willing to come in and give birth to their sons. This time, she changed her opposition and helped them choose. Maybe she wanted to get revenge. She chose the women with the most powerful methods and let them in. These women will not suffer. As for what happened next, she didn't know. After these women who voluntarily gave birth to children came in, her life came to an end.
    Ps. MC met a fake brother here. So cute. They are both transmigrator with system and almost have the same character, they bonded well and became bro-sis.

The Village Chief has 3 sons and 2 daughters. OriHost is the eldest daughter while FP is the ypungest daughter. OriHost is smart and confident while FP is kindhearted and timid. One day, the MP was found injured on the side by FP. She took the MP to their home to recuperate. MP is the 10th son of Houfu and they are currently being framed, MP was able to escape but was wounded. The Village Chief is also a benevolent person. Although he thinks that MP may cause harm to the family, he dont want him to die. Finally, he urged the family not to leak any wind and secretly hide MP. Later on, MP has received news from Beijing. He heard that his sister and mother had died tragically. Because Hou's family was framed, he is currently a criminal, and he cannot be found until he is cleared of his grievances. Before leaving the village, he considered his escape route at the time, which was not hidden well. If the opponent finds this place, it will definitely be against him. Therefore, he decided to kill the Village Chief's family so that they would not be exposed. But while he was recovering from his injuries, he fell in love with FP, a little shy and gentle girl, and was a little reluctant to kill her. So he designed to pretend to take FP out to play, but actually took FP to avoid the limelight, secretly sending someone to kill the Village Chief's family. He succeeded, and FP fainted directly seeing the tragic death of her family. From this day on, she lost all her relatives, and the only one she could rely on was MP. Fortunately, OriHost happened to go out that day. She escaped, and then accidentally learned the truth about the tragic death of the family. From this day on, the OriHost is the person who lives with hatred. But she was just an insignificant obstacle on the way of MP and naturally she did not succeed in revenge. Later, FP also knew the truth. She failed to assassinate MP and was eventually locked up forever. MP didn't kill her. But these are not what FP wants. Before she died, what she regretted most was why she had to save MP and was foolishly deceived for half her life.
    Ps. FP is reborn. She so traumatized that she became more timid. While their cousin is a transmigrator. She is a transmigrating student who loves reading novel and a fan of MP.
    The Tang family had an accident when the OriHost was 15. When she met FP again, she was 30. It took fifteen years to take revenge, but to no avail and died. Therefore, the age of death of the OriHost is 45. In addition to that MC can extend for 20yrs, so she can live upto 65.

One of the MP that I just hate.
    MP and the OriHost are childhood sweethearts. MP has been fond of games since he was a child. He became a new star in the E-games industry. Genius always provokes jealousy. MP was too dazzling, and finally ushered in such a disaster. But he was very lucky. The OriHost helped him stop this bad luck. In that accident, MP escaped by chance, his eyes and hands were not injured. The OriHost was not so lucky, her eyes became blind, and her hands were hurt to a certain extent. Before being injured, the OriHost liked piano and painting. After she became blind, these are all taken away from her. But she was happy, because MP can still play. Knowing that he won again in the end, she always smiled sincerely. MP's feelings for the OriHost are more complicated. There may be a little bit of like, but there's more guilt and gratitude. So after the accident, he promissed OriHost and her parents that he will take care of her for the rest of his life. So when they turned 18, they got engage. FP is born in a family of thieves. FP accepted the task of stealing MP's items. One night, she sneaked into the villa, only to be discovered by MP who had just taken a bath. MP with only a towel, fought with FP and finally, she tore off the bath towel. At this critical moment, the original owner heard something and came downstairs. Taking advantage of this moment, FP turned around and ran away. FP later on joined MP's gaming team and slowly develop their feelings. Colleagues help FP and MP cheat on OriHost who is blind face to face (ugh). Later on, OriHOst heard rumors about them, they talk about her behind her back, there are fans who abuses her and threw things at her, someone even told her that Mp's future is still very long, and told her not to ruin MP's future. She opened her mouth countless times, without knowing what to say, and unable to explain. She hid in the corner and heard the quarrel between MP and FP. She was heartbroken and finally chose to hold her guide stick and go home by herself. There was an important game the next day, and she didn't want to destroy MP's dream. At this critical time, she chose to leave silently. Because she's upset, she couldn't focus on where she's going, and was hit by a car and died on the spot. MP fell into guilt because of the death of the OriHost. He played abnormally during the game. After joining the club these years, this is his only defeat. Fans know that the death of the original owner caused Jiang Yandong's abnormal performance. They did not sympathize with the OriHost's death, but countless verbal abuses, cursing her to die sooner or later, but to die on the first day of the game is just wronging the MP. Just because MP didn't like her and wanted to break up with her, she would use this vicious method to retaliate against him and ruin his future. The poor OriHost had to endure so much abuse just because of an accidental death. MP was decadent because of this incident for half a year. Under FP's careful comfort, he slowly walked out of it. After returning to the e-games world they became successfull and well-known champions. Every time they were talked about, they would pull the OriHost out for a discussion. Regarding her sinister intentions, she wanted to destroy MP, but in the end she was no better than FP, because of FP, returned MP to their sight. If the OriHost is dead, she deserves it, because she didn't cherish her life. There are too many people who says this, and many people believed it. Everyone thinks that the OriHost was deliberately got hit by a car, even MP believed it. The guilt in his heart became less and less, almost gone. In the end, he felt at ease. Later, he and FP had many experiences, and he had forgotten that there was a girl who lost her light for him. Even in his heart, the girl was already dirty, and as people talked about, she was a sinister person.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  18. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Doing a quick spoiler for some of the arcs I am reading right now. Thank you @Kei-Em03 for your wonderful summaries coz I had actually stopped reading this novel after 5 arcs coz of the 4k+ chaps haha. QT becomes too repetitive and 4k totally drove me away. I am reading only those arcs that interests me after going through @Kei-Em03 's summaries.

This one is for Arc 14 - A beautiful girl
    MC transmigrates right around the time Scum1 and Scum2 propositioned her and got rejected. By now Scum3 (aka MP) has already fallen for FP and has withdrawn from this bet. MC digs pits + gives Scum1&2 chances to stop but ofcourse they won't listen haha. ML is a part of their group. In the original lifetime, ML was known as an education-crazy scholar and never participated in anything. MC goes to school, there are already rumours about her (spread by Scum1 and Scum2). Her desk-partner loudly insults her etc and MC warns her that she will sue her for slander since she doesn't have any proof of whatever insults she is throwing. The whole class goes silent, scared of her threats. MC tells system to start video recording everything - every insult, every bully act etc. Goes to cafeteria where again ppl are insulting her etc. Scum1&2 come to her table and tell her how much they know about her 'honesty' and good behaviour and how they will never support the rumours. They become 'friends' and drop her to her classroom. Everyone sees this pair of rich, 2nd gen bullies being so friendly with MC and get scared and feel vindicated as well thinking all the rumours about her fucking rich men is true. MC doesn't say anything and becomes their friend. One evening, in the library, she sits with Scum1&2, MP, FP and ML. ML is a math-mad student. Apparently, whenever he solves Math problems, he can dream about a shadowy sensual woman he knows he loves (MC has been a mathematician in one of the prev arc lmaooo). System realises this and thinks - RIP ML. She keeps staring at ML who is also kinda interested in her. He thinks how she is not like the rumours but then goes back to solving maths. The rumours become very bad but her friendship with the two progresses smoothly. Whenever they buy lunch for her, she also buys evening snacks etc for them to make sure their relationship doesn't cross the line. ML has also taken interest in her and they start talking to each other. He warns her than she should concentrate on her studies and not fall in love with Scum1&2. He knows about their schemes but doesn't explicitly tell MC. MC seriously agrees with ML - My mom said students should study, so I am going to study only. Nine months pass by and Scum1&2 again confess. MC rejects them. Scum1&2 feel embarassed and humiliated and leave her and never contact her again. They further fuel rumours on the net. ML goes to Scum1&2 and warns them and tells them they are horrible and should make this right. Scum1&2 laugh it away and tell ML to join in on the bet since he likes her so much. ML gets pissed and goes away. Soon someone posts a picture of MC with Scum1&2 walking. With the angle + photoshop it looks very suggestive and MC is called in by the head teacher. MC says they r just friends and this has been photoshopped. Since MC is a good student and always comes first in grade, head teacher is inclined towards her. She tells MC she will deal with this and goes to the principal. ML comes to meet MC and tells her he will help. MC smiles - It's ok. U can't help me. If u help me, I will continue to be labelled as a slut who has seduced u too. Everyone needs to pay for their mistakes. Most people think - these are just rumours, rumours and discussions online are not crimes so why should we take responsibility. Men think - I was just playing around, why should I take responsibility. But they need to take responsibility and they need to pay for their mistakes.

MC asks one of the red envelope members for some curse or something that all who have slandered her, spread false rumours and exaggerated everything will get nightmares every night till the day they die. She also borrows some money from her mother, goes on to make a killing in the stock market and hires 30 top-most lawyers in the country and gives them all proof (vid, notes, photos etc) and tells them to be on stand-by and get ready to sue at moment's notice.

At the school, the photo has spread far and wide and parents of kids going their start loudly demanding a cheap girl like MC should be kicked out. Her mother is out on a business trip and is unavailable to take calls. MC asks Scum1&2 to help her and tell the truth (like O!Host had asked in the prev life). MC gives them this last chance to regret and repent but they go to the principal and say how she willingly slept with them. Principal is shocked and decides not to believe MC and cancels her registration. MC warns them of consequences but since she is just a middle-class student from a single parent household, the school chooses to sustain the rich parents. While she being pushed out, many parents and students throw stuff at her. There are reporters standing outside and they too deliberately exaggerate/ make more false claims in order to get more of a scandle and readership.

Next day, MC climbs to the top of the school and when everyone is scared demands they bring Scum1&2 here. Scum1&2 see her standing at the edge and get scared. They kneel down on the ground and say sorry. They tell in public how she has never had any relationship with them and how all the rumours, fake photos were them ensuring she is isolated and she will turn to them. Except she is strong and insists on friendship only. But the crowd around say - omg these poor boys are willing to take up a bad reputation in order to save that slut girl so bad.

Scum1&2 don't understand why this is happening, why nobody is believing them. They get horrified and shocked. ML reaches the school top and begs MC to come back down and not take a rash decision. MC is like - whutt I am first in grade in school, I am young, healthy and beautiful. I have a wonderful mother why should I suicide?

Everyone is shocked including the rescuers. While they r confused, MC blows a loud horn and speaks into a loudspeaker about how she has been treated terribly and how she is going to sue every one of them. Nobody believes her but a team of 30 lawyers, most well-known in the world arrive and tell everyone they will recieve summons.

MC takes 1000s (students, teachers, reporters, parents and strangers who also helped fuel rumours even when unconnected to the whole matter) into court. Due to the publicity and the high # of accused, it goes to the supreme court. MC lawyers come out with a bunch of videos of everyone and everything. FP stands as witness and points out every person she has seen insult/ humiliate/ bully MC in front of her. Seeing their distorted ugly faces when bullying her makes everyone ashamed that they got caught haha.

Everyone is punished. It's an open case and is publicized every corner of the world. MC also sues the school and other better schools give her an olive branch to join their schools. ML and MC transfer together. MC sets up a foundation that promises to help everyone who has been a similar victim of false allegations, rumours etc. MC says - Most ppl sit in front of their computers and think they r just writing words, not physically hurting the person so they r not responsible. But everyone is responsible and need to be punished.

Wherever MC goes, even the slightest hint of bad rumours die down very quickly. Instead everyone praises each other turning the college work environment very harmonious. For eg that sexy curvy teacher who is always linked with male students doesn't have to listen to such dirty rumours any longer, or that girl with acne who is insulted as fat and ugly in public forum finds everyone deleting their posts.

Btw ML personally apologies to MC saying he knew they had set it up but didn't try to stop it and didn't warn her either and how sorry he is about it. MC is like - I protected myself so I don't need your sorry. It's not like u participated. But ML still feels bad.

In the end Scum1&2 come to apologise to MC. For them this was just a game and they never imagined how the situation could have spiralled. MC says - I accept your apology but I am not going to forgive u.

The nightmares start plaguing everybody. They dream about themselves in o!host's place. After they get married and have children, they dream about their children facing this. Every night, till the end of their lives, they will go through this. Scum1&2 dream of O!Host's ending.

So MC tells them the truth about how she is not O!Host but someone contracted by O!host for revenge. She tells them - U said sorry but the person is long gone. Now do u feel better and light-hearted? Scum 1&2 live their whole lives repenting.

19. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for spoiler!
    may i ask if this the original story as in before MC got involved? because i really hate the story of the girl who lost her light, and i wish MC will correct everything thats wrong :blobsob:

Yukari_me likes this.
  20. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    The O!Host gives up her body in return for turning back time and getting revenge in her place. So it's MC inside her body and she can live only a decade past the original death time-line. For eg if O!Host died at age 20, MC can live only upto 30 or so. As for what happens to the O!Host's soul is unknown ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ unless I have forgotten/ missed out on something else.