Spoiler You’re My Glory

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bigfanofanime03, May 11, 2018.

1. Bigfanofanime03

Bigfanofanime03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actress Qiao Jing Jing has one month to get her gaming skills up to the level her publicist has claimed she is at.
    你是我的荣耀

Chinese
    written by = Gu Man aka 顾漫

Hui3r transalating

guys give me spoilers!!

2. Lexandrine

Lexandrine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god there's no spoilers and I came here for one

3. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's already translated .
    Well it is just a journey of ml as he realizes how wrong was his past self and our Mc is just The Queen .

RakaSarkar and Uncopyright like this.
  4. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Ml is Mc high school crush and she has confessed to him but he rejected her as her Iq isn't enough at that time.
    Rather during college he accepted confession of a similar iq girl but there relationship ended as ml couldn't gave her enough time.. that ml ex i didn't feel she is wrong in breaking up with ml as Ml couldn't provide her with her "materialistic pursuits" but that woman has too much vanity ,she just wanted ml to support her (she did have her own successful career , even after breakup has many bfs but they didn't have ml looks ) , leave his cherished career and come back in finance circle(he did double graduation-finance for parents & aeronautics for himself) . Even though she has bfs after ml but got erked with Ml having contact with Mc , even slanders Mc in front of Ml (ml got angry ,told her directly he never loved her) . She was into vanity like wanted a handsome bf plus a rich one who earns .
    Our mC is lovable , she supported Ml dream and told ml that her dream is hers too .to her she can earn so she just needed Ml .she even left her "rich" apartment to movein with ml govt apartments(i don't what they say in China) and redecorated like a girl who cares for money(her agent feels mc has grown up as before she won't care about saving money) .both has their hectic career yet make time for each other .

Novel starts with Ml in dilemma of changing career as before his mom has a false alarm so he thinks what will happen if it's real , can he pay for expenses. So he took a month break and during that meet Mc to teach her . So it's about Ml growth ,how he realizes our Mc is the best in the world .

When he goes back home (after rejecting mc confession again ,even though he is in pain yet he thinks he can't give Mc happiness),he takes out his old computer where there are chats of mc fake account contacting Ml .mc has asked many aeroscience related questions which ml never reply .so ml writes letters of his answers and courier it to Mc (as delayed apolgy/confession , he has realized he can't be w/o Mc) . But Mc didn't buy it at that time but later he proved with actions .
    Those letters even became a book later as youngest chief wrote to his wife star (in their old age)

Apart from annoying ex of ml , there isn't much antgst. Just mc & ml journey . To ml ex , ml was more of a "trophy" she won out of all girls and seeing Mc together with Ml ,she felt a jolt to her vanity (that's why i hate her . I don't mind any girl looking for better man but considering Ml as an object of her vanity or any person, i didn't like that .)

There's an ex of Mc too , he is also annoying . There was a chapter when both exes contacted Ml & mc ..

Uncopyright likes this.
  5. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is mostly completed op the only one more extra is left untranslated

6. Simplyme

Simplyme Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone watched the drama? Im in episode 12 rn