Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ''Master! you can't abandon me, I love you'':oops:

BITCH YOU JUST MAKE DOZEN OF INNOCENT PEOPLE DIES CAUSE YOU ASK DEMON TO COME :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    But no, everything is fine cause ''I love you''. I'm piss and also '' Im not traitor, I just let my boy toy demon lord to come in and kill everyone and kidnap people cause I love my ex-master, uwu Im so kind and innocent''

2. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    that's why the storyline is abandoned because she is really..... I really think there is something wrong with her head..

3. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which one is the guy that stalking Luxia??? From what story??? Is after with Feng Wushuang???

4. zenslover

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is this.. Im curiousss

elparis likes this.
  5. Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's the cultivation world's ML, Jing Chen.

6. zenslover

Reading List:
    Link
    Really!?? How can he become yandere psycho whoo stalking Lucia!?!
    Is it because the author leave the story hanging that's why the characters became different from the original and have their own thought!?? Scaryy

7. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he "wakes up" after slx successfully deals with feng wushuang and bai lixuan, and realizes the world he's living in has nothing but puppets of the storyline, and that he and slx are the only real ppl. so he gets so obsessed with having her stay that she has to commit suicide to get out of the world. this has all been explained in the thread before. please read it.

ishrocks18, nielyti, famine and 5 others like this.
  8. Scarlet Feather

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I think Jing Chen woke up before MC!Luxia took over. He noticed that she changed when Luxia first came into the novel. He finds it strange that she's suddenly different from before and not blindly following him. He realizes that she might have "woken up" too, but later comes to the conclusion that she's someone else/soul has taken over that body. He secretly watches her throughout the story with cultivation powers and Luxia/System doesn't notice. He plots how they can be together as he's no longer alone and he quite likes her.
    He's half angry that she commits suicide, but kind of understands why. I think it was implied that he was somehow preventing the System from extracting her soul out of the body. He also is sort of aware when Luxia checks back in on the story later. He says something along the lines of "I know you're watching".

9. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    The second latest arc in the raw

10. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear lord, I know wushuang will go to demon sect but I don’t know she papapapa the demon lord that fast.
    Damn get reject -> cry -> backup demon lord -> papapapa -> think about her ex master.

11. hebebaby

hebebaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still, the vampire arc has the best ML (Xavier) tbh :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

and what do you mean that he's stopping the system? how'd he know that there's a system?!

Danigurl, augacutan, Yuraine and 4 others like this.
  12. Scarlet Feather

Reading List:
    Link
    My spoiler's were written from what I could remember from MTL the scans. So they might not be accurate. To be honest, I think I've read too many stories (both novel and manga/manhua/manhwa) so they're starting to blur into each other.
    Jing Chen doesn't know about the System (at least from what I remember). I believe that it was implied that he was preventing Luxia from leaving with a cultivation technique because he knew she wasn't from his world and had a feeling that she would leave. It's either that or the System was under maintenance and couldn't be contacted/used.
    He has spied on Luxia when she was alone in her room and I think we get a flashback/retelling by ML, where Luxia is talking to the rat/system partner. I don't think he could see the rat, but he definitely saw Luxia talking to/having a conversation with "someone". This also further proves the point that the System isn't omnipotent as it didn't send a
    warning that she was being spied on. Either that or ML is using some secret technique that trumps the System, which doesn't bode well for Luxia in the future if ML escapes his world.
    What I can definitively say is that the System wasn't able to extract her from the body she took over so the only way out was the "natural" way to separate body and soul: death.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  13. zenslover

Reading List:
    Link
    Eiii how scary indeed this one ㅠㅠ I can't believe he stalking Luxia and prevent her from leaving that world

14. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the ori!MC are always so annoying and selfish, but Feng Wushuang just top the cake in the being stupid/self-centered.

Danigurl, PainedSouL and hebebaby like this.
  15. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the guy from the cultivation arc ?

16. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Scarlet Feather

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he did freeze her corpse....maybe to put her soul back in it when he finds her again? Possibly creepy obsessive collecting of things pertaining to Luxia? Who knows, but we can all agree that he has an unhealthy obsession with Luxia.
    Disclaimer: I didn't read/MTL this arc. I just looked at the pictures, so take the following with a grain of salt.
    It looks like the canon fodder is a web
    novelist who got her work stollen by the red haired lady. It looks like she may have been taken advantage of. Like being offered a "job" but her works were used by Red-haired lady as her personal work, kind of like a ghost writer (maybe?) but worse. Luxia seems to be coaching the Blue-haired girl on how to strike back.
    It's interesting because Luxia didn't take over the body after it died, but appeared before the CF did anything as a mini version of herself.

18. PainedSouL

PainedSouL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone else notice in the latest arc that the blue haired webnovelist has posters of su luxia on her bedroom wall or is it just me?

19. Hln1231

Hln1231 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do anyone knows on the wedding night before luxia back to the system what the green hair prince told her? Did he know that she was the empress/foster mother? Thankyouu

DOHere, nielyti, Roserosa1610 and 4 others like this.