Spoiler My Whole Family are Villains

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Apr 15, 2020.

1. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor fella :blobgift:

2. 3mb3r93

3mb3r93 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone read the latest chapters?! What’s Su Bei’s reaction! What’s her father and brother’s reactions?!

3. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The free chapters take a while to be uploaded.

Su Bei panicked and couldn’t face Pres. Lin. Not because of the confession itself—she gets lots of those but she’s always maintained a calm, polite but distant attitude when she rejects those—but because she didn’t know how to react. I think she also likes him but either doesn’t want to think of him as any other than like a “big brother” to her or that she hasn’t realized yet that she likes him. Poor guy was left behind after she ran away.

She told Xiaobao that someone confessed to her but couldn’t say who. Later that night, Xiaobei told her if the guy makes her unhappy, Xiaobao will take care of it, which Xiaobei jokingly (seemingly) asked what if she likes him too, to which Xiaobao said he’ll check him out. Then he asked her again if she really likes him to which Xiaobei didn’t (or wouldn’t) answer.

She couldn’t sleep at all and thought of how well Pres. Lin treated her more than her twin. Basically there’s a narration montage of all the things Pres. Lin did for and gave to her with no questions asked. And she found out inadvertently that when he’s sending her a message, she’s the only contact he has on that phone (this part was little wonky on MTL so if anybody can give a better explanation, it would be greatly appreciated).

Later that night, Xiaobei also went to Papa Qin, but also couldn’t tell Papa Qin what about Pres. Lin’s confession.

Su Bei did actually noticed Pres. Lin’s forlorn state before she left him and knew that he was serious so she sent him a message saying “Brother Lin, for what happened today, let me think about it.”

Ayayayay... the drama. :blob_grin:

4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair for Su Bei... she's barely an adult and she's enjoying the life she wouldn't be able to get in her 1st & 2nd life (living poorly & framed to prison; incompatible soul hence bedridden) so the thought of romance doesn't fully register in her mind. She might feel some inkling of affection and thoughts of having romance with someone, but hey study is no.1:blobjoy: Doesn't help that she's a bro-con and daddy's girl. She admitted herself that no one is more handsome than her twin and more capable than her dad. Finding someone that can make her more impressed than the two of them is pretty hard :blobrofl: If there's anything Lin Shaochi should be glad about, is that Daddy Qin (secretly) gave approval of him if he ever court Su Bei. I just hope author don't make a big curveball with all these development between Su Bei and Lin Shaochi to push her with other ML candidate then I'll be happy.

btw...
    I'm actually rooting for big bro Xu but... *sigh*:blobcry: He reminds me a little of Lu Jingli from Hidden Marriage. Where can I find ML similar to Lu Jingli (other than "I'm the Villain and Cannon Fodder's Mom")?!?!?!??? Sometimes I also want puppy-like sunshine ML:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I am now having aesthetic fatigue with overbearing CEO. Gimme fake overbearing CEO! :blobhero:

5. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    So the friends are best wingman and wingwoman and trying to give sound logic to their doubts. Li Fei, the girl who was with Xiaobei during that accident incident, basically told Xiaobei that since you said you’d think about it, it means that you like him, so why not give him a chance (just shortened the convo). That convo with her friend really made Xiaobei fully realized that how Pres. Lin treated her went beyond that of an older brother “looking after” his “younger sister.” :blobuwu:

As for Pres. Lin, who hung out at the bar with his friend again, the friend nearly want to smack Pres. Lin for getting all depressed after Pres. Lin admitted that Xiaobei said she’ll think about his confession. So Wang, the friend, told Pres. Lin that it means that she likes him (again... shortened the convo). And Pres. Lin almost drove to the Qin mansion, which happened to be in another city, in a half-drunk state just so he can see Xiaobei. Good thing Wang was there.

So Pres. Lin called Xiaobei instead and asked if she was asleep (no dude, she was knitting... :blobunamused:)

Pres. Lin then asked if Xiaobei has thought about accepting his confession or not, and Xiaobei said “Yes” and buried her face in her pillow, smiling like a loon. :bloblove:

(Help me understand the last paragraphs of this chapter, please.)

苏贝注意到电话那头的蔺少迟似乎停顿了片刻,终于开口道:“小贝那天说的想想,只是想想要不要接受我的表白?”

“是啊。”不然蔺少迟以为她说的是什么?

顿了顿,苏贝突然笑了,将头埋在枕头里,又对那头的蔺少迟道:“而且,我已经想好了。”

Chapter 96 title is hilarious and just what the wingpeople think about the two. “Are You Stupid?” :blobjoy:

Last edited: May 21, 2020
  6. 3mb3r93

3mb3r93 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha
    I saw the updated list recently and it looks like Father Qin finds out...

7. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    And Xiaobei agreed! But only to date Pres. Lin by trial and to keep their relationship a secret (whaaaaaa????)... well, for now. :blobawkward: When Pres. Lin visited Xiaobei in school, he gave her gifts that Xiaobei admitted she’d never accept if it was just gifting on “ordinary days”. He told her she should thank him by having dinner with him. Then the scene cut to their dates written in narratives (that they went out and Pres. Lin would visit Xiaobei in her school, blah, blah, blah) was a little letdown. :blobupset: Then again they’re only dating for a while. (The timeline wasn’t said either.... I mean, has it been weeks? Months? Where was Xiaobao when this all happened? :blobunamused:)

Well, it went to just Xiaobei really realizing how much Pres. Lin has done for her (again... their interactions are just Flashback-no-Jutsu). Apparently that milk tea shop where Pres. Lin would bring Xiaobei to drink that milk tea, against Papa Qin’s advise (oooohhhh, I’m telling), the way the milk tea tasted was completely different. Xiaobei thought that Pres. Lin must’ve made it (this was confusing on MTL). And it also made Xiaobei realize that she might actually love him (per Li Fei when Li Fei found out that Xiaobei and Pres. Lin are dating).

Well... not until the end.

Anyway, Xiaobei called Pres. Lin after that whole epiphany last chapter and Pres. Lin walked out of the meeting after Xiaobei said she missed him. (Dude, don’t you think that’s kind of irresponsible? Meh... lots of novel CEOs seem to do that. A lot. :blobunamused:) Pres. Lin arrived and was shocked that Xiaobei hugged him, because this is the first time Xiaobei initiated a physical intimacy (it’s just a hug...:blobtired:). So the two conversed some more and had a very cozy dinner in a ritzy restaurant. And they kissed!!! Well, Pres. Lin kissed Xiaobei, but didn’t want to press further.

And Xiaobei decided that she wants to go back home after—to the Qin manor—and of course, Pres. Lin drove her home but not before some more hugs and kisses (I think?). Originally, Xiaobei wanted to go back to Qin manor instead of the dorm because she knows that Papa Qin will be home tomorrow (again... this was a little iffy in MTL), not knowing that Papa Qin was ALREADY HOME.

Complete with harsh tone telling Xiaobei to go inside, Papa Qin coldly asked Pres. Lin if visiting someone’s home late at night (there were more, but gotdang stupid MTL is making me go :notlikeblob:) was how he was taught by the Lin family. Also present was Pres. Qin’s cold fury. Enter a blizzard somewhere. :blobdizzy:

Next chapter: Showdown of alpha males. :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  8. IceCreamSandwich

IceCreamSandwich Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the novel ends at chapter 100. We’re so close to the end :cry:

9. 3mb3r93

3mb3r93 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does!!! I hope there’s a side story

10. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link

Same here. Seems so short. Then again, the villain was already defeated. Just wondering what happened to the villain’s wife and daughter. And I wish there was more interaction between father and son too. I get that Xiaobao is too old to connect with his dad but I need more Xiaobao and Papa Qin. It might not be teeth rotting sweet like Xiaobei and Papa Qin... but definitely funny with their not-so-subtle man-upping the other. :blobjoy:

11. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    clarifcation on some part, esp daddy Qin.
    When Lin Shaochi hugged Su Bei after he send her home, Su Bei said her dad is coming home soon (he usually comes home around this time). It wasn't late at night, prolly just near dinnertime actually.

12. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link

I'm glad that it ended too. But I still want to know what the transmigrated character (what was her name? Lin something?) did after her husband got imprisoned and their empire collapsed? I doubt she's the type of character who'd take it lying down from what little the author has shown about her. But I do love that the focus is about Papa Qin and his children rather than romance or one scheme after another. But the latest chapters... ugh... hit me right in the kokoro. :blobcry:

michoux, Marane101 and Leilacus like this.
  13. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    i didnt want to read the first extra cuz of the horrible ending for the twins :blobsob::blobsob: that Song girl should also get in jail. Poor Xiaobao :blobcry:

14. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Gaaaaah! :notlikeblob: it's so bittersweet! I don't want it to end but at the same time, I felt like the ending was good! Papa Qin is definitely one of the best novel dad's I've read! And the best twin goes to XiaoBao and XiaoBei!

For me, his interaction can be off putting but for someone like me who played online games and had friendships built in that area, his way of speaking is quite normal. It's like listening to your dopey friend call you names.

hmn...Xiaobao comes out as someone who is unable to freely express himself due to his man-pride. But that does not mean his EQ is low. On the contrary, he's the type who catches on quickly as evidenced by him noticing the subtle changes of people around him like Xie Xuan who apparently likes his sister. Being unable to express does not equate low EQ.

Also, the other ending with Papa Qin, I felt like crying a lot. I had to stop myself. Thank you author for putting that there. I hope you make more novels in the same league as this. I seriously want to cry when Papa Qin woke up from the hospital bed and immediately asked for his XiaoBei and XiaoBao. Only to realise that in this world, he has not encountered his children yet. When he saved XiaoBei, I got so emotional. When he saw XiaoBao, I was like, thank God! In this lifetime, at least, they got saved.